PDA

View Full Version : Who stole it?

Carl
11-06-2014, 14:15
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russian-humanitarian-aid-to-crimea-stolen-official-says/501834.html

Yeah..but who stole it? Russians? Those crazy Ukrainians?.. Or those dastardly Americans? I bet the CIA had a hand in this dirty deed! So much for brotherly love..:(

Fantastika
11-06-2014, 14:25
They should have put Rusmeister in charge, instead of mafia-man Askyonov. :)

vossy7
11-06-2014, 23:17
Same old , same old......most volunteers don't have jobs unless you are Bill Gates....so you need to live......so you volunteer ....people put money in your box.....and the box gets bigger......you realise there are suckers out there putting money in your box.....and then you think ......I can take a % of this .....and you do.....then you create your own life style and need a bigger % of the take....then you create your own circle of takers and you can live off them...welcome to volunteers.com! :book:

Fantastika
11-06-2014, 23:36
I would like to work on the Verrazano Bridge in NY City. There is a $15 toll to cross the bridge, $15 per car, one car every 10 seconds. The money goes into a cash drawer, or maybe the toll-taker is...("$15 for the bridge...$15 for me..."$15 for the bridge...$15 for me...") giving himself instant pay-raise. :)

PJB
12-06-2014, 07:13
I can't believe that Russians would actually think their donations would make it to the intended destination.

Benedikt
12-06-2014, 08:28
I can't believe that Russians would actually think their donations would make it to the intended destination.

from donated clothes in the EU to baby milk powder in Georgia, everything is skimmed off and at least part of it sold on the -free- market.
they learn quickly where there is money to be made and don't care much about the misery of the people who wait desperately for the donated goods. and in many instances they will ahve to buy them back at the market for a horrendous price.

vossy7
12-06-2014, 08:48
from donated clothes in the EU to baby milk powder in Georgia, everything is skimmed off and at least part of it sold on the -free- market.
they learn quickly where there is money to be made and don't care much about the misery of the people who wait desperately for the donated goods. and in many instances they will ahve to buy them back at the market for a horrendous price.

Like it Ben ....skimmed milk!:10168: