PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision live.....

vossy7
10-05-2014, 23:42
So we are a few songs in and blow me down but some of the songs are really great......Belarus ....Back Street Boys.........the Baku Babe........:tv:

natlee
10-05-2014, 23:55
So we are a few songs in and blow me down but some of the songs are really great......Belarus ....Back Street Boys.........the Baku Babe........:tv: :eek: I forgot all about it! :eek:

And I'm falling asleep already! :bowdown: You'll have to update me tomorrow ;)

vossy7
11-05-2014, 00:02
:eek: I forgot all about it! :eek:

And I'm falling asleep already! :bowdown: You'll have to update me tomorrow ;)

OK Nat will do ................Ben you are a proud Austrian......dear god tell your entrant to at least have a shave before it goes on stage :drink:

vossy7
11-05-2014, 02:34
OK.....if you close your eyes and just listen the beardy lady wins and has done by a mile.....:10518:

Benedikt
11-05-2014, 05:09
OK.....if you close your eyes and just listen the beardy lady wins and has done by a mile.....:10518:

http://orf.at/stories/2229439/
good for him.
and in my opinion, and i am not alone there, the song was good!:wavey:

penka
11-05-2014, 12:18
Swedish girl Sanna sounded million of times better than Ms Wurst, as she can manage her vocal.

Sisters Tolmachev were on the level of Marilyn, performing "Mr Prezident" - more severe breathing into the mike than being melodic.

Benedikt
11-05-2014, 17:26
Swedish girl Sanna sounded million of times better than Ms Wurst, as she can manage her vocal.

Sisters Tolmachev were on the level of Marilyn, performing "Mr Prezident" - more severe breathing into the mike than being melodic.

http://orf.at/stories/2229517/2229516/

but 290 is more than that. i still remember 48 years ago it was another Australian who won, Udo Jürgens, with -Merci Cherie-. i was a first year Chef Apprentice and -we- had the Party in our hotel. Lots of fun but hard work.No one expected him to win, so it was more or less an overnight job to organise all the food and the like and make that buffet. And we all got an autograph from Udo Jürgens.

one thing it for sure it will show to business/broadcasting/manufacturing/hospitality and the like. these forces ( gay/lesbian/tanssexual) are a force to be reckoned with. they are most often young, earn good money, hold good jobs and are not bound down by kids/mortgages and the like, they have money to spend but are also demanding. and want to have delivered what they asked for.

natlee
11-05-2014, 18:54

Sisters Tolmachev were on the level of Marilyn, performing "Mr Prezident" - more severe breathing into the mike than being melodic. I'd have to agree with penka here. Was too tired and only watched a few songs, and not even closely, but am now pretty sure that was the one I liked the most - Sweden!

Russians were ok, nothing special. That said, prolly still better than f'n Bilan! :nut: Not that that was difficult! :D

Gervais
11-05-2014, 19:20
http://orf.at/stories/2229517/2229516/

but 290 is more than that. i still remember 48 years ago it was another Australian who won, Udo Jürgens, with -Merci Cherie-. i was a first year Chef Apprentice and -we- had the Party in our hotel. Lots of fun but hard work.No one expected him to win, so it was more or less an overnight job to organise all the food and the like and make that buffet. And we all got an autograph from Udo Jürgens.

:D :D :D Was that your auto-correct or are you only pretending to be AUSTRIAN ? :D :D :D

natlee
11-05-2014, 19:25
:D :D :D Was that your auto-correct or are you only pretending to be AUSTRIAN ? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good eye! ;)

Gervais
11-05-2014, 19:27
:D :D :D

Good eye! ;)

I cleaned my glasses this morning ;)

Benedikt
11-05-2014, 20:56
:D :D :D Was that your auto-correct or are you only pretending to be AUSTRIAN ? :D :D :D

suppose two of us got sloppy.....the computer/auto correct and me...

Periwinkle
12-05-2014, 12:51
My faves were the Netherlands and Malta. Liked Norway and Iceland as well.:sunny: