PDA

View Full Version : 10,000,000 to right sector

Mary123
10-05-2014, 14:42
http://cyplive.com/eng/news/smi-nuland-predlozhila-pravomu-sektoru-10-mln-dollarov.html?selcat=4

Could that be that US funds other neo nazi parties around Europe too?
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/01/221059.htm

bydand
10-05-2014, 15:10
The link says they rejected the money, because they would have to disarm. $10,000,000 is not enough.

Benedikt
10-05-2014, 15:28

as long it is convenient for them.and they get some PR and ratings out of it.
should that work out to be a -mistake-, well -government denies ever have been involved in any of these schemes-. nothing new about it.

Ukraine is having heavy jitters now because the EU and IMF will not hand over billions in promised credit before Ukraine has not fulfilled certain conditions. ( from the 1 pm news, local time there, my Austrian radio station).And the moneylenders INSIST on these conditions.

Russian Lad
10-05-2014, 16:40
Ukraine is having heavy jitters now because the EU and IMF will not hand over billions in promised credit before Ukraine has not fulfilled certain conditions. ( from the 1 pm news, local time there, my Austrian radio station).And the moneylenders INSIST on these conditions.

Russia went through the same in the nineties, it is still around. The conditions are typical and Milton Friedman developed them personally. I hate him and despise IMF deeply, but the alternative was probably even worse, now that we have seen the developments and the underlying agendas of certain forces and groups. IMF has already dished out the first 3 billion as I understand, so you are lagging behind in your info, make an effort to catch up:):

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_05_07/Ukraine-receives-3-bln-of-17-bln-first-tranche-of-IMF-credit-1037/

vossy7
10-05-2014, 19:08
Russia went through the same in the nineties, it is still around. The conditions are typical and Milton Friedman developed them personally. I hate him and despise IMF deeply, but the alternative was probably even worse, now that we have seen the developments and the underlying agendas of certain forces and groups. IMF has already dished out the first 3 billion as I understand, so you are lagging behind in your info, make an effort to catch up:):

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_05_07/Ukraine-receives-3-bln-of-17-bln-first-tranche-of-IMF-credit-1037/

Fully agree, many years ago I visited the IMF HQ in DC , one of the plushest offices I have ever seen and I believe the IMF employees still have tax free salaries while they fleece poor countries globally :grind:

bydand
10-05-2014, 23:21

as long it is convenient for them.and they get some PR and ratings out of it.
should that work out to be a -mistake-, well -government denies ever have been involved in any of these schemes-. nothing new about it.

Putin promised how many billions, with the condition don't sign anything with the EU (and never paid)? Putin even said it doesn't matter who is the government in Ukraine. 15 billion to братски, oh no! Conditions changed, not convenient now!

Benedikt
11-05-2014, 08:34
IMF has already dished out the first 3 billion as I understand, so you are lagging behind in your info, make an effort to catch up:):

but with conditions attached.and the Kiev had no choice but to comply. but as far as i understand from my Austrian news the money is not yet in Kiev's coffers. And MAYBE it will never arrive there. it might be used to pay the gas dept to Russia.
of course we all read different news or listen to different radio stations or watch different tv programs.
and seldom do all have on a news items the same facts, information, angles or views. so be it.

Russian Lad
11-05-2014, 09:12
but with conditions attached.and the Kiev had no choice but to comply.

The same conditions Eltsin faced in Russia, the same what Poland had to go through. It all started with Pinochet, so nothing new, read up on Friedman and shock therapy. First comes the shock (Maidan), then IMF barges in. The same old. Not sure what surprises you. Well, in this case Maidan would not be there if Yanuk didn't bolt, but he did bolt, these conditions are very good for IMF, Russia is sort of spoiling the fun though - well, trying to, but in fact mostly hurting itself in the long run. Maybe he was on their secret payroll, besides being close to Russia, who knows.:) The money has been transferred, even the Russian mainstream TV have reported it, and they have been b'tching about no money from IMF to Ukraine for over a month now, so we can trust them on this one.:) VVP was trying to play IMF too I guess, his 3 billion got sucked in, but then Maidan ensued.