PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me , where the hell is TRaz?

vossy7
10-05-2014, 11:37
Really sorry but I am so freaking jet lagged .....but TR is conspicuous by his absence.....have I missed something?

FatAndy
10-05-2014, 11:46
What's the purpose of your interest, comrade? :)

vossy7
10-05-2014, 12:01
What's the purpose of your interest, comrade? :)

Just curious.....and R2GAIN has popped up again ........should I get my крыша to check him out;)

FatAndy
10-05-2014, 12:17
Just curious.....and R2GAIN has popped up again ........should I get my крыша to check him out;)
Curiosity is a good thing. Do you know Russian letters БД (not a database)? ;)

It's better to consult your roof-provider if they already noticed violations of rights of Russian speaking population of N. Ireland ;)

robertmf
10-05-2014, 15:50
Curiosity is a good thing. Do you know Russian letters БД (not a database)? ;)

It's better to consult your roof-provider if they already noticed violations of rights of the Russian speaking population of N. Ireland ;)

... and Brighton Beach :p

Russian Lad
10-05-2014, 16:36
I guess he is trying hard to pass for an indignant local peasant somewhere in the Eastern Ukraine, lol. Natlee should know I guess, she seemed to keep in touch with this adorable USSR revanchist.:)

bydand
10-05-2014, 21:30
I guess he is trying hard to pass for an indignant local peasant somewhere in the Eastern Ukraine, lol. Natlee should know I guess, she seemed to keep in touch with this adorable USSR revanchist.:)

:11629:You forgot (or not) the adjectives big and hairy, or perhaps he's well shaven in a green costume. We'll never know.:ak:

penka
10-05-2014, 21:50

Hmm, I got nada from him.....:((

rusmeister
10-05-2014, 22:05
Any of us could log out, step outside, be killed in a traffic accident, and other expatters would futilely wonder where the devil so-and-so went.

Russian Lad
10-05-2014, 22:13
Any of us could log out, step outside, be killed in a traffic accident, and other expatters would futilely wonder where the devil so-and-so went.

Crossing the streets in the Eastern Ukraine may be a bit more dangerous than in Russia though. Say, in cities like Mariupol.

natlee
10-05-2014, 22:13
Hmm, I got nada from him.....:(( Feeling left out? :D

Do not worry - didn't get anything from the mystery man (?) either! Then again, there isn't much space in my inbox! (1%?)

Any of us could log out, step outside, be killed in a traffic accident, and other expatters would futilely wonder where the devil so-and-so went. I forbid you from talking about death in the thread about Tolko! :11513:

Russian Lad
10-05-2014, 22:16
Rusmeister cannot stop now.:) I put him into this groove on another thread.:) Or he got into it himself, hard to tell. That's his last line of defence I am trying to breach. Aftrer that his worldview is pretty much destroyed.

penka
10-05-2014, 22:16
Feeling left out? :D

Do not worry - didn't get anything from the mystery man (?) either! Then again, there isn't much space in my inbox! (1%?)

I forbid you from talking about death in the thread about Tolko! :11513:

Er... you sound slightly edgy tonight...

Russian Lad
10-05-2014, 22:18
Who can blame her?:)

penka
10-05-2014, 22:23

Indeed.

vossy7
10-05-2014, 22:43
Hey we are just enjoying the best wig wearer in the world on TV....Joseph Kobzon......his voice is really incredible.........RL , you will hate me for this but I actually sat next to him on a flight many years ago and I asked for his autograph and the guy was so overwhelmed that a foreigner recognized him .......:7525:

natlee
10-05-2014, 23:04
Er... you sound slightly edgy tonight... Moi? That's odd, I'm actually in a very good mood! :confused:

Indeed. :question:

Russian Lad
10-05-2014, 23:17
RL , you will hate me for this but I actually sat next to him on a flight many years ago and I asked for his autograph and the guy was so overwhelmed that a foreigner recognized him .......

I prefer singers like Shevchuk and Makarevich...

ДДТ & Юрий Шевчук - Родина / DDT - Motherland - YouTube

vossy7
10-05-2014, 23:37
I prefer singers like Shevchuk and Makarevich...

ДДТ & Юрий Шевчук - Родина / DDT - Motherland - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYTRsYRbbCE)

OK , now you really will hate me........Andrushka, when we first met when his show SMAK about cooking he asked me to be the first foreigner on his show to compete with his signature dish of plov.... I declined gracefully as I had to remain anon :locked:

Russian Lad
10-05-2014, 23:58
OK , now you really will hate me........Andrushka, when we first met when his show SMAK about cooking he asked me to be the first foreigner on his show to compete with his signature dish of plov.... I declined gracefully as I had to remain anon

Why would I hate you for that?:)

natlee
10-05-2014, 23:59
OK , now you really will hate me........Andrushka, when we first met when his show SMAK about cooking he asked me to be the first foreigner on his show to compete with his signature dish of plov.... I declined gracefully as I had to remain anon :locked: Damn, I got excited there for a second! :evilgrin:

vossy7
11-05-2014, 00:06
Why would I hate you for that?:)

Just have the feeling that you don't like people showing off....but I am really telling the truth as always.....:drink:

sashadidi
12-05-2014, 11:38
We of Atikens Street are monitoring TR and he is in the Eastern Ukraine and has just voted no in the referendum .....:jester:

FatAndy
12-05-2014, 18:23
We of Atikens Street are monitoring TR and he is in the Eastern Ukraine and has just voted no in the referendum .....:jester:
Don't hesitate to drop couple of "zincs" of 7.62*39 to him when needed from that secret NZ satellite ;)

Gervais
12-05-2014, 20:29

... how many times ? ;)

sashadidi
13-05-2014, 04:55
... how many times ? ;)

Shish He does not know it but he "voted" 64 times as indeed did the governor of the independent area..... We have our ways...divide and rule...

sashadidi
13-05-2014, 04:57
Don't hesitate to drop couple of "zincs" of 7.62*39 to him when needed from that secret NZ satellite ;)
As a poor third world country we use cheaper methods..... :D