PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

Suuryaa
04-05-2014, 15:35
I've recently seen some predictions.

- The EU starts disintegrating in 2017-2021.
- The USA no longer the world leader from the end of 2014. There will be a small war with Mexico; problems with the weather until 2036.
- Russia will dramatically strengthen from August 2014.
- China will support Russia.
- The shadow world government lost its power in January 2014.
- Central Ukraine will be under Russia's protectorate from 2017.
- Western Ukraine - war in 2019.
- Dollar will fall in 2016. In 2017 the USA economy will crash.
- Euro will fall in 2017.
- Russia will have a renaissance thanks to the religion it had before Christianity. This religion will unite the whole world.

I don't readily believe predictions, but this time we can check. Some of the predictions are for the end of May: the south and east of Ukraine will be under Russia's protectorate from the end of May 2014. Most of the leaders of Maidan will either die or leave the political arena also at the end of May. So let's see.

Source in Russian: http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=017752b00040ba78c67d2e7e5&id=53c793a4b7

Russian Lad
04-05-2014, 15:42
2050 - the whole world becomes Russia. Stop smoking weeds and read some stuff on the Versailles Complex. It is a serious illness. A contagious disease I would say. Don't know about you, but the author of the rag you have quoted is experiencing its most acute period. The cure is on the way...
http://russiaforall.livejournal.com/120304.html

Suuryaa
04-05-2014, 16:24
2050 - the whole world becomes Russia. Stop smoking weeds and read some stuff on the Versailles Complex. It is a serious illness. A contagious disease I would say. Don't know about you, but the author of the rag you have quoted is experiencing its most acute period. The cure is on the way...
http://russiaforall.livejournal.com/120304.html

I see no point in arguments now. If the predictions for the end of May turn out to be true, it'll be easier to believe the rest.

vossy7
04-05-2014, 16:51
Elvis makes a comeback appearance at the Bolshoi :rolleyes:

Russian Lad
04-05-2014, 16:54
I see no point in arguments now. If the predictions for the end of May turn out to be true, it'll be easier to believe the rest.

Every dumb ass understands by now that Russia wants to make an Abkhasia out of the Eastern Ukraine, sooner or later, whether it succeeds or not is a big question. If she does so (she can do it technically like tomorrow), she will fastly be turning into a pariah state on the international level and will weaken herself economically beyond repair in not that long a run. So, it is not a matter of whether she can or cannot do it, she definitely can, the question is whether she will be willing to pay the ultimate price for it. It is like asking me if I can jump out of the window. Of course I can, but will I be willing to pay the price?
However, it is not clear how it confirms other crazy predictions on your list though.

Suuryaa
04-05-2014, 16:59
However, it is not clear how it confirms other crazy predictions on your list though.

It will mean the man can predict correctly. Anyway, there's good news for you, too: Putin is predicted to leave in 2019.

Russian Lad
04-05-2014, 17:00
It will mean the man can predict correctly. Anyway, there's good news for you, too: Putin is predicted to leave in 2019.

So, if I say the weather in Moscow will not be minus 20 tomorrow, it will mean I can predict whatever I want and I will always be correct?

Suuryaa
04-05-2014, 17:18
So, if I say the weather in Moscow will not be minus 20 tomorrow, it will mean I can predict whatever I want and I will always be correct?

This cannot serve as an analogy. There's no certainty about Ukraine now.

Russian Lad
04-05-2014, 17:24
There's no certainty about Ukraine now.

There is a certainty as to what the parties want. Whether they proceed with their desires disregarding the consequences, it remains to be seen indeed. Also, as Penka said once, sometimes the game begins playing the player, I am under the impression that we will be seeing this very soon as well.

Sana
04-05-2014, 17:30
Only some Russian neo-nazies could make up such weird predictions.

These predictions make us a big bully of a country.

We have lots of people so far whose brains have been either destroyed with vodka, or the sun blasts have affected their health so that they begin to sound that paranoid,

But here are ways of treatment of such a paranoia condition anyways:

http://www.healthyplace.com/thought-disorders/schizophrenia-information/what-is-paranoid-schizophrenia-symptoms-causes-treatments/

Carl
04-05-2014, 19:17

- The USA no longer the world leader from the end of 2014. There will be a small war with Mexico; problems with the weather until 2036.
- Russia will dramatically strengthen from August 2014.
- China will support Russia.
- The shadow world government lost its power in January 2014.
- Central Ukraine will be under Russia's protectorate from 2017.
- Western Ukraine - war in 2019.
- Dollar will fall in 2016. In 2017 the USA economy will crash.
- Euro will fall in 2017.
- Russia will have a renaissance thanks to the religion it had before Christianity. This religion will unite the whole world.

I don't readily believe predictions, but this time we can check. Some of the predictions are for the end of May: the south and east of Ukraine will be under Russia's protectorate from the end of May 2014. Most of the leaders of Maidan will either die or leave the political arena also at the end of May. So let's see.

Source in Russian: http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=017752b00040ba78c67d2e7e5&id=53c793a4b7

FUNNY..!!!))):10806:

Suuryaa
04-05-2014, 19:48
Only some Russian neo-nazies could make up such weird predictions.

I guess he's an astrologer.

F... flower
04-05-2014, 19:58

I do hope it will happen...

Sana
04-05-2014, 20:14
I do hope it will happen...

And will be replaced with Medvedev?

Russian Lad
04-05-2014, 20:29
And will be replaced with Medvedev?

By someone more interesting, if they are still in power. I am thinking about Ivanov. He graduated from the same faculty in Saint Pete as I did, lol. We may even had the same teachers...

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C8%E2%E0%ED%EE%E2,_%D1%E5%F0%E3%E5%E9_%C1%EE%F0%E8%F1%EE%E2%E8%F7

Sana
04-05-2014, 20:40
By someone more interesting, if they are still in power. I am thinking about Ivanov.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C8%E2%E0%ED%EE%E2,_%D1%E5%F0%E3%E5%E9_%C1%EE%F0%E8%F1%EE%E2%E8%F7

That is gonna be a continuation of Russia's bully policies / tactics for the rest of the world, IMHO Presidents must not have any military / secret services background. - too dangerous for the society.
Very scary.

robertmf
04-05-2014, 20:40
I guess he's an astrologer.
:10641:

Capman
04-05-2014, 21:19
The hard working, sane people of the Ukraine will squash the extremists, kick out the existing government, elect an honorable leader for their country, and in 10 years be the first, real democracy in the whole world. :)

Fantastika
05-05-2014, 06:25

- Euro will fall in 2017....

太陽看烏雲 - Sunny Sun see dark clouds...

Nostradamus foretells something similar - a new worldwide religion, influencing events by 2018, firmly established by 2022-2025.

This religion already exists in Russia, and also in US.

(I am using "religion" to mean "an institutionalized system of attitudes, beliefs, and practices.")

Suuryaa
05-05-2014, 11:14
太陽看烏雲 - Sunny Sun see dark clouds...

I hope it won't happen.

Nostradamus foretells something similar - a new worldwide religion, influencing events by 2018, firmly established by 2022-2025.

(I am using "religion" to mean "an institutionalized system of attitudes, beliefs, and practices.")

I've heard about this many times, too, from different sources. There's only 4 years till that, let's see what will happen :).

Suuryaa
06-06-2014, 12:16
Well, it looks the man was wrong. He predicted the south and east of Ukraine would be under Russia's protectorate from the end of May 2014, but this hasn't happened.

Fantastika
06-06-2014, 13:42
Well, it looks the man was wrong. He predicted the south and east of Ukraine would be under Russia's protectorate from the end of May 2014, but this hasn't happened.

Are you sure this hasn't effectively already happened? :)

Which book are you getting this from?

I ordered the book I thought was the one I had read before, but now I can't find the "new religion" quatrains. It's by Henry C. Roberts.

About the Euro disintegrating - yesterday the EU Central Bank started "awarding" "negative interest" which I have never heard of a bank doing. It's quite odd...
the US stock market loves it (more money for them from investors) - who's going to put money in the ECB when you get less out than you put in?

And a couple of weeks ago, there was a big protest vote against the EU and for independence from the Brussels bureaucrats, in France, England, etc., (the media quickly buried the story). It was similar to Tea Party in US - not a good sign for EU or the Euro.

Nostradamus predicted "fire from the sky" in the "New City" for 1999, but it happened in 2001. So maybe he's a couple of years off about the Euro, too.

Russian Lad
06-06-2014, 13:53
Are you sure this hasn't effectively already happened?

No, it hasn't happened.

MickeyTong
06-06-2014, 14:38

Tom Waits - Jesus Gonna Be Here (Warsaw 2000) - YouTube

Fantastika
06-06-2014, 15:24
No, it hasn't happened.

I'm confused...Donetsk and Lugansk are under the control of Kiev and NATO?

Russian Lad
06-06-2014, 15:35
I'm confused...Donetsk and Lugansk are under the control of Kiev and NATO?

Let me help you alleviate your confusion - Donetsk and Luganda are only a part of the Eastern Ukraine, and the control over them is being fought for, it is under no one's firm control yet. The South is in control of the Ukrs completely. Even a person with a very wild imagination can hardly call any of those territories being "under the Russian protectorate".

Fantastika
06-06-2014, 15:49
Jesus Gonna Be Here

Ha-ha, I have played keyboards in a gospel group, but our singers made a joyful noise :) Now I know what they mean by "He has a frog in his throat" :)

Anyway, N is not talking about any of the traditional religions, he is predicting a new "religion" as defined, maybe: "religion"= "ethical guidelines by which one can achieve success, prosperity and happiness."

Fantastika
06-06-2014, 15:52
Let me help you alleviate your confusion - Donetsk and Luganda are only a part of the Eastern Ukraine, and the control over them is being fought for, it is under no one's firm control yet. The South is in control of the Ukrs completely. Even a person with a very wild imagination can hardly call any of those territories being "under the Russian protectorate".

I took what Suuryaa said: "south and east of Ukraine" to mean just Lugansk and Donetsk oblasts, not anything else. Anyway, far "South" "Ukraine" (Krim) has already gone bye-bye.

Suuryaa
06-06-2014, 16:25
Are you sure this hasn't effectively already happened? :)

Which book are you getting this from?

From a website http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=017752b00040ba78c67d2e7e5&id=53c793a4b7 (in Russian).

Fantastika
06-06-2014, 17:27
From a website http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=017752b00040ba78c67d2e7e5&id=53c793a4b7 (in Russian).

Thanks for link...

This part, I think it means from 2014? Translated, it reads: "USA - from the end of the 14th year ceases to play a global leadership role."

While the media sing praises to Barack and Moochelle, the talk shows are saying exactly as this prediction: What is Obama doing? What happened to US global leadership? Russia is behaving with impunity, China is becoming aggressive, Iran is developing A-bomb. US is abandoning Iraq and Afghanistan, supporting terrorists in Mexico, Syria, Libya, Egypt. US moral leadership has disappeared.

Some talk shows maintain that Obama's agenda is to purposefully reduce the influence of America.

What is the Obama agenda, the Obama doctrine?

From Rush:

Cheney... said, "This is the weakest president in my lifetime." Yeah, no doubt. Why? You gotta keep drilling down. Yeah, okay, he's the weakest in foreign policy. Is it because he's unqualified? Yeah. .... He has a chip on his shoulder about this country. It's how he was raised; it's how he was educated. Look, when a guy writes in his own book that his first job out of college in a law firm he thinks he's in enemy territory because he's at a capitalist organization, it should tell you something.

... When the guy assumes office (and even before assumes office) apologizes for America in several foreign policy speeches, it should tell you something -- and to me, it said a lot. The Obama Doctrine is resulting from and is based on the fact that he's got a chip on his shoulder about this country, from the moment it was founded.

In his mind -- and you've heard me say this before -- it was unjust, it was immoral, it codified "the supremacy of whites" and the rich and the elites at the expense of minorities, people of color, and the poor. It was a rigged game from the outset, a system designed to keep the elites elites and the rich rich and everybody else with nothing. It was a country that grew and expanded and became powerful by virtue of its illegitimacy.

It grew and expanded not by virtue of liberating the oppressed around the world, but rather going around the world and stealing the resources from other parts of the world and bringing them home and using them as our own. "So of course we could become a superpower if we were gonna be thieves!" They never use those words, but this is what he believes. This country's superpower status was never truly, honestly deserved.

We were a superpower, but we didn't deserve to be, because we never or we frequently... What would he say today? We frequently "abandoned our values," and we forgot our roots, and we behaved in manners of our enemies. So now this country has to be brought back down to size. Because, you see, to the modern American left, "America the superpower" was not real.

If it was illegitimate, it wasn't deserved. So it's not real.

It's just like they say that the 20 years of economic expansion started during the Reagan years, "That was a quirk of fate. It wasn't real. The real America is all of the misery and inequality and discrimination that existed before that and has now returned. This is the real America. This is the new normal. This is what it is. America's glory days of the past were simply not real because they derive from illegitimacy and immorality, and, as such, we didn't really deserve it."

So the Obama Doctrine is America needs to be cut down to size.

The Obama Doctrine is America is not anything exceptional. http://www.fairbrothers.com/ObamaChange-Poster-Large_large.jpg

America fails while Obama plays golf.