PDA

View Full Version : Easter fun and Shashlik...the day after

Benedikt
21-04-2014, 09:41
the municipality put up with much effort several nice kiosks for us to sit and relax.
some people don't' bring wood for shashliks, so they just rip out the wood from the kiosks...:mooooh:
garbage is all over the park,:mooooh: BUT i will also put the blame partly on the sanitation and parks department.

PUT UP MORE CONTAINERS FOR GARBAGE!!!

and since today is still a day off, there will be more tomorrow?
broken glass all over, one has to keep the dog on a short leash indeed. had already the first complaints dogs cutting their paws.some people go for walks very early and one does not see everything before sunup...

Where are the Park rangers or Sheriffs? After all it IS a protected area and such a mess is really not warranted.
And this year also for the first time. whole dead and dry trees are being cut down,by -revellers- to make fires. half burned branches and logs all over the place. some are still smoldering when i do the last round with the dog.Dry grass is ankle high in the park. Fires can start easily. Thank god there are no -torfniki- i Strogino, a Shature can hopefully not happen.
how do these people live at home? i rather don't want to know!:mooooh:

Judge
21-04-2014, 10:04
They can put as many garbage containers they want, people will still leave rubbish.... They bring the trash with them, they should take it away with them in the same plastic bags ...Many are too lazy/drunk to clean up after themselves...
From your pic, I can't see any vodka bottles, few beer bottles, so they can't have been that drunk...

Where are the Park rangers or Sheriffs?

More patrols are needed and people should be told to take their rubbish with them ....Even signs would be better than nothing...

It's not good enough to leave bags tied and neatly in one place, birds and stray dogs get at the bags and rubbush goes everywhere.

Benedikt
21-04-2014, 11:36
[QUOTE=Judge;1301758]They can put as many garbage containers they want, people will still leave rubbish.... They bring the trash with them, they should take it away with them in the same plastic bags ...Many are too lazy/drunk to clean up after themselves...
From your pic, I can't see any vodka bottles, few beer bottles, so they can't have been that drunk...

i have more and they look worse. most of it is now cans and the big plastic beer bottles. but there is still plenty vodka around...:groan:

vossy7
21-04-2014, 12:36
Ben I know exactly how you feel. Over the weekend we got together with neighbors and cleaned up two skips of rubbish around the lake river and surrounding woods left over from last summer, people come to picnic and just leave everything . When I grew up in Ireland we were taught to respect nature and if someone saw you throw some rubbish you would be heavily chastised.
I love Russia but this an aspect I just cannot fathom:11363:

Benedikt
21-04-2014, 13:24
I love Russia but this an aspect I just cannot fathom:11363:[/QUOTE]

we all know that garbage is a worldwide problem. though since i can not clean up the whole world we ( a few dog owners also every morning) we concentrate on our park. it is where we walk the dogs, where THEY cut their pads on broken glass. i have given up long ago walking barefoot in the grass. after a few nasty cuts and tongue lashing from my:inlove::inlove::inlove: i wear only shoes,not even flip flops. a sign of times...