PDA

View Full Version : -salaries- of the Obama's

Benedikt
12-04-2014, 07:35
copied and translated it from my german morning newspaper....

of course from that they do not have to pay rent for the White House nor food?
flights on the company's helicopter and Air Force One for sure are free as well?
and all these overseas trips? and photo ops?
Poor President,I feel sorry for him...
Must do it like Clinton does,he is now an -elder Statesman- and earns with all that travelling and speechmaking around the world much more than he had as president of the USA. Wonder though, no more interns to give him a helping hand?

Obama earned last year "only" $ 480,000
U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have earned last year around $ 480,000 (345 500 euros).
That was about $ 120,000 less than last year and even $ 310,000 less than in 2012, as is apparent from the published Friday tax return of the President.
Also this time it will be minus the income of Obama's mainly due to decline in book sales. 20.4 percent of income have the President and First Lady pay to the Treasury - This year, the equivalent of around 87 500 euros.
Around twelve percent of income donated the presidential couple to charity.

Fantastika
13-04-2014, 07:16
copied and translated it from my german morning newspaper....

of course from that they do not have to pay rent for the White House nor food?
flights on the company's helicopter and Air Force One for sure are free as well?
and all these overseas trips? and photo ops?
Poor President,I feel sorry for him...
Must do it like Clinton does,he is now an -elder Statesman- and earns with all that travelling and speechmaking around the world much more than he had as president of the USA. Wonder though, no more interns to give him a helping hand?

Obama earned last year "only" $ 480,000
U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have earned last year around $ 480,000 (345 500 euros).
That was about $ 120,000 less than last year and even $ 310,000 less than in 2012, as is apparent from the published Friday tax return of the President.
Also this time it will be minus the income of Obama's mainly due to decline in book sales. 20.4 percent of income have the President and First Lady pay to the Treasury - This year, the equivalent of around 87 500 euros.
Around twelve percent of income donated the presidential couple to charity.

Moochelle's trip to China last month, with 70 of her friends and relatives, cost the US taxpayer $15 million?

When they dined in New York a couple of days ago, another $1-$2 million.

Obama sent the presidential dog, guarded by Secret service, on a 747, solo.

The man knows how to live!