PDA

View Full Version : Tymoshenko leaked tape

Judge
25-03-2014, 09:58
Ukrainians must take up arms against Russians so that not even scorched earth will be left where Russia stands; an example of former Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenkos vitriol in phone call leaked online.

Tymoshenko confirmed the authenticity of the conversation on Twitter

Time to grab guns and kill damn Russians: Tymoshenko tape leak - YouTube

http://rt.com/news/tymoshenko-calls-destroy-russia-917/

Judge
25-03-2014, 10:06
The west's golden woman is going to run for office, how happy they must be now to back her...

FatAndy
25-03-2014, 10:15
It is all Kremlin propaganda. Yul'ka is just the innocent chil... er... victim of Rotten Bloody Regime. The record is fabricated by FSB and her twitter account is cracked by Lubyanka hackers.

Judge
25-03-2014, 10:29
It is all Kremlin propaganda. Yul'ka is just the innocent chil... er... victim of Rotten Bloody Regime. The record is fabricated by FSB and her twitter account is cracked by Lubyanka hackers.

Sure thing, the darling of the west wouldn't dare to show her true colours..

First we had Nuland talking about F*&k the EU , now her partner in crime talking about nukes.....

For now I can't find much in the UK papers about this phone call..

okiey
25-03-2014, 10:42
Well .... you'll all excuse me if I don't wish Julka a fast recovery

FatAndy
25-03-2014, 11:15
For now I can't find much in the UK papers about this phone call..
Independent and fair Western media are designed to criticise only rotten bloody regimes. Poor victims are untouchable, because they are not bandits and thieves, but freedom fighters, physically and psychologically harassed by ex-KGB executors. Where is Sanochka? She may explain it with better passion...

okiey
25-03-2014, 11:17
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26725659

"Meanwhile, former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has denied the authenticity of a taped conversation in which she allegedly called for Russia to be turned into "scorched earth" and for ethnic Russians in Ukraine to be killed.

Ms Tymoshenko said the recording, which has featured prominently on Russian news reports, was produced by Russia's security services.

She admitted speaking by telephone with Nestor Shufrych, a member of Ukraine's parliament and a close ally, but she said her words had been edited to discredit her."

Independent and fair Western media are designed to criticise only rotten bloody regimes. Poor victims are untouchable, because they are not bandits and thieves, but freedom fighters, physically and psychologically harassed by ex-KGB executors. Where is Sanochka? She may explain it with better passion...

Judge
25-03-2014, 11:22
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26725659

"Meanwhile, former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has denied the authenticity of a taped conversation in which she allegedly called for Russia to be turned into "scorched earth" and for ethnic Russians in Ukraine to be killed.

Ms Tymoshenko said the recording, which has featured prominently on Russian news reports, was produced by Russia's security services.

She admitted speaking by telephone with Nestor Shufrych, a member of Ukraine's parliament and a close ally, but she said her words had been edited to discredit her."

According to the first link, she says only the part of the '8 million Russians in Ukraine' piece is an edit.

She tweeted The conversation took place, but the '8 million Russians in Ukraine' piece is an edit. In fact, I said Russians in Ukraine are Ukrainians. Hello FSB :) Sorry for the obscene language.

Judge
25-03-2014, 11:25

Are you saying western media is biased..:11629:

penka
25-03-2014, 11:25

:D

Ivanbor
25-03-2014, 12:14
Why is Timoshenko so important? Who cares what she says? She doesn't look sane anyway.

FatAndy
25-03-2014, 13:34
Why is Timoshenko so important?
Because she is one of most probable pretenders for The Crown of Mother Ukraine.

Who cares what she says?
Those who put on the horse.

She doesn't look sane anyway.
When and where it was needed?

sashadidi
25-03-2014, 14:29

robertmf
25-03-2014, 15:41
... Who cares what she says? She doesn't look sane anyway.

:whisper: Have you looked at your avatar recently :question:

:evilgrin:

okiey
25-03-2014, 15:54
Timoshenko looks like something out of Starwars with that weird hairstyle

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 16:01
I have a stupid question maybe but I would like to ask it. The Ukrainians view the Crimea as their territory - well, it has been theirs for decades, so I guess we can understand this. I mean, if, say, Finland invades their former territories in Russia, what will be your reaction to this as Russian patriots? What words would you use in phone calls to your friends regarding such a development? So, we are on a very thin and precarious ice here, it seems.

okiey
25-03-2014, 16:09
There are no Finns in Karelia anymore so that arguement doesn't wash:)

But Ireland will soon have a legimate claim on Northern Ireland, once the Catholic population breaches 50% ... and that won't take long at all!

I have a stupid question maybe but I would like to ask it. The Ukrainians view the Crimea as their territory - well, it has been theirs for decades, so I guess we can understand this. I mean, if, say, Finland invades their former territories in Russia, what will be your reaction to this as Russian patriots? What words would you use in phone calls to your friends regarding such a development? So, we are on a very thin and precarious ice here, it seems.

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 16:25
There are no Finns in Karelia anymore so that arguement doesn't wash

But Ireland will soon have a legimate claim on Northern Ireland, once the Catholic population breaches 50% ... and that won't take long at all!

Ok, what if they distribute passports to Finnish speakers and there are some, suddenly?:) What if Americans go to Canada or Australia for a referendum? There are many English speakers there that may be oppressed. Or the GB going back to India for a referendum? Or China to Taiwan? I mean, there are a lot of dizzying options, internationally.

robertmf
25-03-2014, 16:42
There are no Finns in Karelia anymore so that arguement doesn't wash:)

Ukr. Donetsk is having an informal referendum to secede to the UK, since the city was founded by an Englishman :devilish:

:12035:

okiey
25-03-2014, 16:49
Ok, what if they distribute passports to Finnish speakers and there are some, suddenly?:) What if Americans go to Canada or Australia for a referendum? There are many English speakers there that may be oppressed. Or the GB going back to India for a referendum? Or China to Taiwan? I mean, there are a lot of dizzying options, internationally.

Only Putin has the balls to pull it off [excuse the pun] such a stunt, so I wouldn't worry about it happening elsewhere - at least outside of Ukraine.

okiey
25-03-2014, 16:50
Ukr. Donetsk is having an informal referendum to secede to the UK, since the city was founded by an Englishman :devilish:

I thought Hughes was Welsh?

But its not a bad idea, I say we divide up Ukraine among the rest of Europe.

FatAndy
25-03-2014, 16:55
Ahaaaa!:devil: That's why Ryanair has made crawling invasion via SPb, Vovan's and Dimon's ancestral land...

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 16:55
Only Putin has the balls to pull off [excuse the pun] such a stunt, so I wouldn't worry about it happening elsewhere - at least outside of Ukraine.

Whether it was a stunt or a trap - it remains to be seen. I am far from thinking he is the boldest and bravest leader on the planet though. Personally, I am not really eager to pay for imperial (re)conquests from my pocket - in the 21st century.
I mean, if I wanted to protect the Russians after this revolution, I would send in secret agents and just liquidate the most dangerous nazi, the others would get a message. Thousands of ordinary Ukrainians took part in what happened as well, and millions supported them, not sure they are rightly branded as banderovtsi, like all of them. They will hate us for a hundred years now, ordinary Ukrainians with European aspirations, however naive they are.

FatAndy
25-03-2014, 16:59
Ukr. Donetsk is having an informal referendum to secede to the UK, since the city was founded by an Englishman :devilish::12035:
Donetsk isn't Ukr.

It is Donbass. :cool:
—€я они к нам полезли - YouTube

okiey
25-03-2014, 17:00
Have you changed your tune a bit?))

Whether it was a stunt or a trap - it remains to be seen. I am far from thinking he is the boldest and bravest leader on the planet though. Personally, I am not really eager to pay for imperial (re)conquests from my pocket - in the 21st century.
I mean, if I wanted to protect the Russians after this revolution, I would send in secret agents and just liquidate the most dangerous nazi, the others would get a message. Thousands of ordinary Ukrainians took part in what happened as well, not sure they are rightly branded as banderovtsi, like all of them.

That was already taken care of last night:))

I mean, if I wanted to protect the Russians after this revolution, I would send in secret agents and just liquidate the most dangerous nazi, the others would get a message.

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 17:08
That was already taken care of last night)

By the Ukrainian police though.

Have you changed your tune a bit?))

At first I also bought this story about massive nazi troops in Ukraine marching in all directions with machine guns to shoot the Russians, but it doesn't seem that plausible now. The Russian television has turned into an Orwellian outlet offering an alternate reality these days, it seems.

Benedikt
25-03-2014, 17:20

it is the FRENCH speaking part that wants to secede from english speaking Canada. The english speaking Canadians have no problem, so all the Americans will not help.
The brits go back to India? They won't get much over the border, never mind having their colony back.Same thing in Australia, they barely tolerate the royal family on their visits and that's it.
Chines to Taiwan? First the motherland must let them out and the `taiwanese must let them in. Not a likely scenario.

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 17:22
First the motherland must let them out and the `taiwanese must let them in.

What for? Just invade and hold a referendum. Buy and/or intimidate those who have opposing views, preferably in advance.

rusmeister
25-03-2014, 17:46
Star Wars IV: A new hope - Princess Leia's Theme - YouTube

Benedikt
25-03-2014, 17:51
What for? Just invade and hold a referendum. Buy and/or intimidate those who have opposing views, preferably in advance.

would be very costly indeed. and for sure the Americans,after all they are big friends of taiwan aren't they? for sure would help....

Benedikt
25-03-2014, 17:53
I mean, if I wanted to protect the Russians after this revolution, I would send in secret agents and just liquidate the most dangerous nazi, the others would get a message. Thousands of ordinary Ukrainians took part in what happened as well, and millions supported them, not sure they are rightly branded as banderovtsi, like all of them. They will hate us for a hundred years now, ordinary Ukrainians with European aspirations, however naive they are.

http://www.orf.at/stories/2223493/

VicY
25-03-2014, 19:20
Some of those "scenarios" are totally not doable at this present point in history. Not without bloodshed, that is.

China and Taiwan...Are you aware of what's been going on in Taiwan?? That is what you get when the mainland is sneakingly trying to "bribe" the Taiwanese. I am telling you, it will not happen. NOT in our lifetime.
I mean, it's very easy to see that Crimea is pro-Russian. One or two visits is enough to give you the idea. You have friends and acquaintances that confirm your assumptions.
The same can be said of Taiwan being almost openly hostile to the good old mainland. You only need to have visited a few times and to speak to a bunch of Taiwanese people to understand where their priorities lie. No, they do not mind a minimum of involvement with the PRC and they can just about tolerate a certain number of mainland tourists. But they will NOT bend over backwards for the mainland to take over economically and ideologically. The protestants' current slogan is "We do not want to be another Hong Kong".

So it's VERY much unlike Crimea.

P.S. Speaking of referendums and honoring certain "international agreements".
China did not honour theirs back in the late 70s, when they aggressively demanded that ALL of Hong Kong be handed back to them. They were entitled to re-claim only New Territories, however, they pushed the Brits to return everything. Somehow, there were no talks of bombing them for that, as far as I know. :p Oh, and there was no chance whatsoever for any referendum. I think the mainland would have screamed if anyone had as much as mentioned it, because they knew well enough what Hong Kong people would vote for.

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 20:22
I mean, it's very easy to see that Crimea is pro-Russian. One or two visits is enough to give you the idea. You have friends and acquaintances that confirm your assumptions.

Yes, I know it. The whole affair is disgusting beyond belief though. They basically manufacture false news all the time, donwright propaganda all the time, the memory of WW-II is ruthlessly exploited - it is simply revolting.
This annexation will really make all the Ukrainian-speakers hate us for many-many years, and I cannot even blame them for this now. There is a lot of collateral damage you are not clearly seeing yet. It will hit hard. Later.

penka
25-03-2014, 21:06
Yes, I know it. The whole affair is disgusting beyond belief though. They basically manufacture false news all the time, donwright propaganda all the time, the memory of WW-II is ruthlessly exploited - it is simply revolting.
This annexation will really make all the Ukrainian-speakers hate us for many-many years, and I cannot even blame them for this now. There is a lot of collateral damage you are not clearly seeing yet. It will hit hard. Later.

How do you mean? You mean, Timoshenko's talk was fabricated/ doctored??

Benedikt
25-03-2014, 21:28

http://www.krone.at/Welt/Bin_bereit._Putin_in_den_Kopf_zu_schiessen-Timoschenko_abgehoert-Story-398216

she said there was that phone call and she did NOT deny that she said she want to shoot Putin and also all the Russians (in the Ukraine). but she said SOME of the talk was cut and spliced together from other calls.
apparently, or so the Austrian News Anchor said, it is assumed that the FSB is behind this and the other call (f**ck the EU...)

http://tvthek.orf.at/program/ZIB-Flash/1232/ZIB-Flash-1625/7658775

and here another news item where the anchor said Tymoshenko said the tape was true ( and not doctored). She wants to run for President in the Ukraine and this is election rhetoric.....

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 21:37

I mean what they show on mainstream Russian channels. It has been totally Orwellian for like twenty days in a row.

Crimea: Media War Games - feat. Abby Martin [RAP NEWS 23] - YouTube

Suuryaa
25-03-2014, 21:57
I mean what they show on mainstream Russian channels. It has been totally Orwellian for like twenty days in a row.

Crimea: Media War Games - feat. Abby Martin [RAP NEWS 23] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDIczjJRSic)

I think people should stop watching TV at all.

Russian Lad
25-03-2014, 21:59
I think people should stop watching TV at all.

Интернет опасен для режима - YouTube

Korotky Gennady
26-03-2014, 03:35
Time to grab guns and kill damn Russians: Tymoshenko tape leak - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RxSzSWbcxo)

http://rt.com/news/tymoshenko-calls-destroy-russia-917/

Seems russians really have nothing to do if they spend time on the empty discussion of the intercepted private talk... which obviously has been distorted by FSB cutters.

Korotky Gennady
26-03-2014, 03:53

No doubt. Her sudden mention about "nuclear annihilation of russians" sounds very artificially.

FSB cutters simply replace her real replica in talk with "the new one"... more barbaric and agressive.

The clumsy work by the way.

robertmf
26-03-2014, 04:54

Holodomor