PDA

View Full Version : Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy

Probe
16-03-2014, 23:01

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain “puzzled” as to why the United States Navy “captured and then diverted” a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll.

According to this report, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748 through a codeshare) was a scheduled passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, when on 8 March this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft “disappeared” in flight with 227 passengers on board from 15 countries, most of whom were Chinese, and 12 crew members.

Interesting to note, this report says, was that Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Both Kennedy and Reynolds, this report says, were employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and has long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.

Upon GRU “assests” confirming that this “highly suspicious” cargo was aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 on 8 March, this report notes, Moscow notified China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS) of their concerns and received “assurances” that “all measures” would be taken as to ascertain what was being kept so hidden when this aircraft entered into their airspace.

However, this report says, and as yet for still unknown reasons, the MSS was preparing to divert Flight 370 from its scheduled destination of Beijing to Haikou Meilan International Airport (HAK) located in Hainan Province (aka Hainan Island).

Prior to entering the People Liberation Army (PLA) protected zones of the South China Sea known as the Spratly Islands, this report continues, Flight 370 “significantly deviated” from its flight course and was tracked by VKO satellites and radar flying into the Indian Ocean region and completing its nearly 3,447 kilometer (2,142 miles) flight to Diego Garcia.

Critical to note about Flight 370’s flight deviation, GRU experts in this report say, was that it occurred during the same time period that all of the Spratly Island mobile phone communications operated by China Mobile were being jammed.

China Mobile, it should be noted, extended phone coverage in the Spratly Islands in 2011 so that PLA soldiers stationed on the islands, fishermen, and merchant vessels within the area would be able to use mobile services, and can also provide assistance during storms and sea rescues.

As to how the US Navy was able to divert Flight 370 to its Diego Garcia base, this report says, appears to have been accomplished remotely as this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft is equipped with a fly-by-wire (FBW) system that replaces the conventional manual flight controls of an aircraft with an electronic interface allowing it to be controlled like any drone-type aircraft.

However, this report notes, though this aircraft can be controlled remotely, the same cannot be said of its communication systems which can only be shut down manually; and in the case of Flight 370, its data reporting system was shut down at 1:07 a.m., followed by its transponder (which transmits location and altitude) which was shut down at 1:21 a.m.

What remains “perplexing” about this incident, GRU analysts in this report say, are why the American mainstream media outlets have yet to demand from the Obama regime the radar plots and satellite images of the Indian Ocean and South China Sea regions as the US military covers this entire area from Diego Garcia like no other seas in the world due to its vital shipping and air lanes.

Most sadly, this report concludes, the US is actually able to conceal the reason(s) for the “disappearance” of Flight 370 as they have already done so after the events of 11 September 2011 when the then Bush regime “disappeared” American Airlines Flight 77 and its 64 passengers and crew after falsely claiming it hit the Pentagon, but which was confirmed by the CNN News Service not to have happened.

(reported by Library of Controversial Files)

penka
17-03-2014, 00:24
Please, don't tell me the disappearance of Flight 370 is connected to the events in Ukraine!

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 01:02
Please, don't tell me the disappearance of Flight 370 is connected to the events in Ukraine!

It is, and closely. I think this plane is safely docked in China somehwere, its "disappearace" is used to deploy more satellites and other forces. It is not about Ukraine really, Penka, it is a global muscle flexing. I give it like 10% it can end in an all-out world war. I was giving it like 50% just a week ago. One of the reasons I have been silent. I was really expecting the nukes to fly, not kidding you. The forces are still in motion, it seems, the dynamics - alarming.
Wonder if you have noticed many diplomats (and even some presidents) have been wearing red recently. In the diplomats speak it means one thing: "I want to kill you if you attack me". Watch out for those signs.:) I relaxed a bit seeing some blue colors recently. They can change to red again, and soon.:)

Suuryaa
17-03-2014, 01:04
It is, and closely. I think this plane is safely docked in China somehwere, its "disappearace" is used to deploy more satellites and other forces. It is not about Ukraine really, Penka, it is a global muscle flexing. I give it like 10% it can end in an all-out world war. I was giving it like 50% just a week ago. One of the reasons I have been silent. I was really expecting the nukes to fly, not kidding you. The forces are still in motion, it seems, the dynamics - alarming.

I guess there's no one stupid enough to launch nukes.

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 01:18
I guess there's no one stupid enough to launch nukes.

It may escalate as a traditional arms conflict and then - who knows. They are only humans. Humans have false pride and make mistakes. There are many evil forces currently in action - from both sides. And they were on a direct collision course a week ago. Right now there is a lull, but who knows what happens next.

robertmf
17-03-2014, 01:24
I was really expecting the nukes to fly, not kidding you. The forces are still in motion, it seems, the dynamics - alarming.

Good thing the Ukr. doesn't have nukes ;) Even during the Cold War, the Rooskies showed restraint.

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 01:31
Good thing the Ukr. doesn't have nukes Even during the Cold War, the Rooskies showed restraint.

Yeah, but they have like 16 nuclear sites including Chernobyl, which is still operating.
Well, let's hope for the best, no one really needs even a traditional war there.

robertmf
17-03-2014, 01:36
Yeah, but they have like 16 nuclear sites including Chernobyl, which is still operating.
Well, let's hope for the best, no one really needs even a traditional war there.

:trampoline: Dig yourself a very deep hole - you're closer than I am

:9456: I thought Chernobyl was totally shut down and concrete poured over everything :question:

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 01:43
I thought Chernobyl was totally shut down and concrete poured over everything

Part of it is still operating in the "idle" mode.

It is a real powder keg, Ukraine:

annasophia
17-03-2014, 08:05
Not that I wholeheartedly believe this article nor endorse its thesis, it certainly does bring in some interesting observations.

Diego Garcia has some very unique qualities that should not be underestimated.

Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?
http://abundantlifeliving.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/was-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-redirected-to-diego-garcia/

".....Malaysia is probably the only country in the world whose recent leadership has openly criticized the IMF, Israel, the War on Terror and made claims that 9/11 was an Inside Job. Malaysia has a bustling economy, but the Globalists prefer plantation style economies, such as neighbouring Indonesia, which is completely under Globalist control. Since Malaysia cannot be subject to the so-called War on Terror unless they start openly supporting Al-Qaida, the only other alternative the Globalists have is to feed it to China, and the Panda will invite itself for lunch, Al-Qaida or not....."

DIEGO GARCIA. The Secret U.S. Naval Base - YouTube

Benedikt
17-03-2014, 08:51
[QUOTE=annasophia;1289902]Not that I wholeheartedly believe this article nor endorse its thesis, it certainly does bring in some interesting observations.

the international community might have other solutions than hijacking a plane.

penka
17-03-2014, 09:46
Wonder if you have noticed many diplomats (and even some presidents) have been wearing red recently. In the diplomats speak it means one thing: "I want to kill you if you attack me". Watch out for those signs.:) I relaxed a bit seeing some blue colors recently. They can change to red again, and soon.:)

You are getting paranoid, methinks. "Code red"? And you missed the fireplace in the Oval cabinet was not lit when Obama was meeting Yaizenuke?:)

Now, what do we know from the history? However shitty it might be in the country, the external aggression has a unification effect as a result. The most effective method to destabilise and ultimately destroy a country? Organise and subsidise the revolutionary forces within. What's the best tool? Destruction of economy and non-stop propaganda. What's the best countermeasure? Create and strengthen strong economic ties with the allies elsewhere.

And keep the nukes well-polished:) Just because they look prettier that way:)

FatAndy
17-03-2014, 10:40
:emote_popcorn:

JanC
17-03-2014, 10:56
More accurate title would be "Wacko conspiracy site claims Russia is "puzzled" blablablablabla

The same site speculates the plane could return to the sky as a "nuclear" weapon and warns an asteroid might hit earth in 4 days time. (a "newly discovered" asteroid named 2003QQ47 - the name kind of indicates how newly discovered this one is lmao)

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 15:15
Now, what do we know from the history? However shitty it might be in the country, the external aggression has a unification effect as a result. The most effective method to destabilise and ultimately destroy a country? Organise and subsidise the revolutionary forces within. What's the best tool? Destruction of economy and non-stop propaganda. What's the best countermeasure? Create and strengthen strong economic ties with the allies elsewhere.

And keep the nukes well-polished Just because they look prettier that way

This unification effect will be short-lived because it is largely artificial and based on pseudo-pride. Hitler: "Even I have started to believe that I am being chased by the bandera rascals, and I wake up in the morning shouting "No to nazism!".:)
Wait for 2018.

Гитлер о Крыме - YouTube

penka
17-03-2014, 16:12
This unification effect will be short-lived because it is largely artificial and based on pseudo-pride. Hitler: "Even I have started to believe that I am being chased by the bandera rascals, and I wake up in the morning shouting "No to nazism!".:)
Wait for 2018.

Гитлер о Крыме - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAWsCMTiCM)

What's your specific date based on?

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 16:18
What's your specific date based on?

Intuition and knowledge of the way Americans are thinking. 2018 is the Soccer Cup in Russia (it seemed very suspicious to me why we got it in the first place, after the Olympics). Sudden cancelling of it may add a lot of angry fans to protests. It is a very explosive situation long-term, in my humble opinion. The Crimea was a trap, and still is I think. I thought some events like this were in the pipeline, but I was wrong as to their intensity. It is red hot. I would be lying if I told you I am not losing sleep over it. Just today vtb and alfabank sites have been hacked and out of operation for a few hours. Alfabank site is still out of operation. You still think I am paranoid?:)

penka
17-03-2014, 17:21
Intuition and knowledge of the way Americans are thinking. 2018 is the Soccer Cup in Russia (it seemed very suspicious to me why we got it in the first place, after the Olympics). Sudden cancelling of it may add a lot of angry fans to protests. It is a very explosive situation long-term, in my humble opinion. The Crimea was a trap, and still is I think. I thought some events like this were in the pipeline, but I was wrong as to their intensity. It is red hot. I would be lying if I told you I am not losing sleep over it. Just today vtb and alfabank sites have been hacked and out of operation for a few hours. Alfabank site is still out of operation. You still think I am paranoid?:)

You surely can come up with something more substantial than a bunch of angry soccer fans.

Crimea? How? A Trojan horse? Will drain RF on cash? So far RF managed to screw Lithuania, if that is where Claipeda is.

Maybe, it will be only Sber left soon:) Or, maybe not. Alpha is up and running. And Petya and Misha are well;)

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 17:29
You surely can come up with something more substantial than a bunch of angry soccer fans.

Crimea? How? A Trojan horse? Will drain RF on cash? So far RF managed to screw Lithuania, if that is where Claipeda is.

Maybe, it will be only Sber left soon Or, maybe not. Alpha is up and running. And Petya and Misha are well

It is not just about cash, a lot of other risks are involved. Look up neototalitarism. Wish I could share your optimism. I personally want to be somewhere else when sh't hits the fan.:) In some stupid sunny and cheap Asian country.:)

Well, here it is in Russian:

Неототалитаризм Во имя сохранения собственной власти Кремль лишает Россию будущего, обрекая ее на существование в качестве сырьевого придатка, в котором нет элиты, а есть только верхушка 15.03.2014 На наших глазах обретает окончательные черты неототалитаризм образца XXI века. Неототалитарные режимы и идеологии довольно сильно отличаются от своих тоталитарных предшественников. Все тоталитарные режимы XX века, и в первую очередь сталинский СССР, исходили из идеи своего абсолютного превосходства над Западом и намерены были его завоевать. Неототалитарные режимы начала XXI века существуют на то, что они вывозят на Запад сырье и импортируют все остальное. Соответственно, они не собираются завоевывать Запад. Иначе им негде будет покупать айфоны и некому будет отделывать золотом их унитазы. Их воинственная риторика — это не подготовка к войне, а просто способ погрузить свой народ в пучину паранойи. Соответственно, все эти государства, парагосударства и идеологии, будь то Венесуэла, Иран, «Конгресс исламских судов», салафиты или «нашисты», не провозглашают технологического превосходства над Западом. Они провозглашают свое моральное над ним превосходство. Они не говорят: «Наша наука и экономика лучше». Они говорят: «Они богаче, но мы духовнее». Это психологически более устойчивая позиция. Когда человеку, живущему в хрущевке, показывают американский дом и говорят: «Наш строй прогрессивнее», — он испытывает когнитивный диссонанс. Когда алкоголику, бьющему жену и насилующему регулярно падчерицу, говорят: «Но ты духовнее», — он никакого когнитивного диссонанса не испытывает. Ничто так не хочет алкоголик, неудачник или социопат, как чувствовать себя «высокодуховным и непонятым». Если тоталитарная идеология была идеологией победителей, то неототалитарная идеология — это идеология неудачников. «Эти неверные сами взрывают себя, чтобы скомпрометировать наш мирный ислам». «Все беды нашей Зимбабве происходят оттого, что колонизаторы снова мечтают поставить ее на колени». «Россия окружена фашистами, а в Крыму действуют силы Самообороны», — это психология неудачников и социопатов. Любые социопаты считают себя искусными манипуляторами и тех, кто не поддаются манипуляции, рассматривают как врагов. Старые тоталитарные режимы запрещали эмиграцию. Им мозги были нужны внутри страны, для создания новых технологий. Неототалитарные режимы поощряют эмиграцию. Всем, кто боится, что Кремль сейчас перекроет границы, — не бойтесь, не перекроет. Чем больше думающих людей уедет из России, тем для Кремля лучше. Неототалитарный режим работает, как гигантская ректификационная колонна — легкие, интеллектуальные фракции населения улетучиваются за границу, внизу собирается вязкий черный мазут: люмпены, чиновники и силовики, опора режима — те, кто свято верит, что кругом враги. Классические тоталитарные режимы опирались на мощнейший репрессивный аппарат. Неототалитарные режимы опираются на демократическое большинство. Это принципиальная разница. В советское время диссиденты (и КГБ) считали, что стоит донести до большинства правду — и режим рухнет. Если все прочтут «Архипелаг ГУЛАГ», то — все. Неототалитарные власти поняли простую истину. В современном обществе, как и тысячу лет назад, свободным, увы, является только меньшинство. Если большинству сказать по телевизору, что солнце вращается вокруг Земли, то большинство в это поверит. Тем более что и без всякого телевизора так считают 36% россиян. Если большинству сказать по телевизору, что гены бывают только в генно-модифицированных продуктах, а в обычных продуктах генов нет, то большинство тоже в это поверит, тем более что и без телевизора так считают те же 36% населения. Если еще нанять гореславских и дмитриев киселевых, чтобы они сказали, что Путин лично остановил солнце, и, соответственно, те, кто говорит, что это невозможно и что Земля вращается вокруг солнца, являются агентами проклятого Запада, то большинство населения без всякого принуждения и насилия в это поверит. Вы хотели демократии? Вы хотели всеобщего избирательного права? Вы хотели услышать голос народа? Извольте расписаться в получении. Ну и что, что «Архипелаг ГУЛАГ» находится в свободном доступе, если большинство его никогда не прочитает? Мы пока не можем предсказать степени устойчивости неототалитарных режимов.

penka
17-03-2014, 17:41
It is not just about cash, a lot of other risks are involved. Look up neototalitarism. Wish I could share your optimism. I personally want to be somewhere else when sh't hits the fan.:) In some stupid sunny and cheap Asian country.:)

Well, here it is in Russian:

You know, remove the word "Kreml" and exchange "spirituality" word for "democracy". And read again;)

An optimist? Moi?? You think too good of me, Lad - I was married;)

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 17:48
You know, remove the word "Kreml" and exchange "spirituality" word for "democracy". And read again

An optimist? Moi?? You think too good of me, Lad - I was married

Yes, true to a certain extent, but not all of it. The West cares about people with brains, corruption is not as rampant as here - those are clear-cut advantages. Anyway, I want a place with sunny weather.:)

penka
17-03-2014, 17:55
Yes, true to a certain extent, but not all of it. The West cares about people with brains, corruption is not as rampant as here - those are clear-cut advantages. Anyway, I want a place with sunny weather.:)

Nothing wrong with wanting a place with a sunny weather:)

Yes, the West does. Care to give a thought how the regular folks are living since the welfare system is collapsing and the voters are imported at speed?

robertmf
17-03-2014, 17:58
... Anyway, I want a place with sunny weather.:)

I guess that leaves out Telford :10168:

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 17:59
Care to give a thought how the regular folks are living since the welfare system is collapsing and the voters are imported at speed?

? Imported where? The general populace is better off in most (all?) Western countries than in Russia, any GDP chart will show you that. Of course they have many social problems as well, but in general I don't view Russia as particularly strong on social issues when compared to Western countries.

robertmf
17-03-2014, 18:13
? Imported where? The general populace is better off in most (all?) Western countries than in Russia, any GDP chart will show you that. Of course they have many social problems as well, but in general I don't view Russia as particularly strong on social issues when compared to Western countries.

The one difference most obvious to me is Russia's treatment of Veterans. Worse even than the English, which are rather bad.

penka
17-03-2014, 19:25
The one difference most obvious to me is Russia's treatment of Veterans. Worse even than the English, which are rather bad.

That is true.

penka
17-03-2014, 19:29

I care less for the GDP, but for the amount of goods/services/bills I can pay for.

And you'd be surprised at the amount of poor Swedes who worked longer to reach the pension age and are still left with the survival minimum.

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 20:08
And you'd be surprised at the amount of poor Swedes who worked longer to reach the pension age and are still left with the survival minimum.

I would not be surprised. I know there are thousands of homeless in the US as well. But you know that we are f'cked up more in Russia, by and large. There is a program for apartments for WW-II veterans. My 90 y.o. grandmother applied and was refused because she lives here with us, and we have 9 square meters per person, whereas the minimum in Saint Pete is 8 square meters. You seriously suggest I should feel proud?:) My sister has just obtained the driving license - could not pass the exam (4 times) until she paid a 15K rubles as a bribe. It is all messed up beyond belief. And I want to be out of here when sh't hits the fan. Badly.

bydand
17-03-2014, 20:22
I would not be surprised. I know there are thousands of homeless in the US as well. But you know that we are f'cked up more in Russia, by and large. There is a program for apartments for WW-II veterans. My 90 y.o. grandmother applied and was refused because she lives here with us, and we have 9 square meters per person, whereas the minimum in Saint Pete is 8 square meters. You seriously suggest I should feel proud?:) My sister has just obtained the driving license - could not pass the exam (4 times) until she paid a 15K rubles as a bribe. It is all messed up beyond belief. And I want to be out of here when sh't hits the fan. Badly.

Sorry, off topic, but following conversation...

Mrs. bydand gets 7,000 rubles a month pension, and she was even Moscow "Teacher of the Year" one year. She will work as long as she can, I will also. We will also grow potatoes and cucumbers. Unfortunately, I think we will be here when the sh't hits the fan. Putin doesn't care.

penka
17-03-2014, 20:24

Re your gran and sis - no talk.

A friend, ethnic Russian, lived in the States, moved to Swe. She had a driver's licence and drives okay. Had to take the driver's exam 3 times here before passing. Each time it costs over 1K EUR (ca 12 000 SEK). Same with a son to my other Russian friends - he drives brilliantly in Moscow (sic). And?

A friend's wife, worked within the state medical care all her life and had to go on pension early (59) due to the health reasons. I repeat, she worked all her life. You know what her pension is? 6500 SEK/month. If she lived alone, she'd be literally starving. And there are tons of such people, even according to the official stats.

The imported voters - a bulk of whom refuse even to learn the language - come, get flats, free medical care and welfare.

And now they are raising the taxes - private pension saving, vehicles, alcohol and tobacco.

I'm not trying to convince you in anything, just saying one simple thing: If you are regular Calle or Masha next door, life is getting harder and not many krona or roubles are left in the wallet by the end of the month. And the retirement becomes more uncertain by the year. C"set tout:)

Russian Lad
17-03-2014, 20:31
A friend's wife, worked within the state medical care all her life and had to go on pension early (59) due to the health reasons. I repeat, she worked all her life. You know what her pension is? 6500 SEK/month.

She can retire to, say, Thailand, and live like a queen on this money.

penka
17-03-2014, 20:33
Potentially, yes. She lives with her hubby in Sthlm, there children and relatives live here too. Ain't that easy in reality, I suppose.

Are you planning to go by English and Russian in Thailand?

Judge
18-03-2014, 00:27

Maybe you're right,it was trap and Putin fell for it, but to others Putin saw an opportunity and took it ,which could mean that Crimea comes back under Russian control once and for all. Let's wait and see how far the US and EU go with their sanctions. ..The next phase of sanctions will give us a good indications where this is going..

Alan65
18-03-2014, 00:49
Maybe you're right,it was trap and Putin fell for it, but to others Putin saw an opportunity and took it ,which could mean that Crimea comes back under Russian control once and for all. Let's wait and see how far the US and EU go with their sanctions. ..The next phase of sanctions will give us a good indications where this is going..

It will be simple....an acceleration away from Russian gas...it has been happening for years and will speed up.

Judge
18-03-2014, 01:26
It will be simple....an acceleration away from Russian gas...it has been happening for years and will speed up.

Sure, that's the way it will be from now on...After the Russia-Georgia war many countries tried to get away from Russian gas but not as a group,some have done well but others like Germany still depend heavily on Russian gas..

Take the Danes, they are a good example for the rest of the EU to follow.Well, the smaller countries should....Can the Germans get cheaper gas somewhere else?
You might say Qatar, but this brings up the whole Syria conflict, one where Russia does't want to see a regime change because Qatar will then be able to build a pipeline all the way into Turkey connecting to southern Europe.

In 1973 more than 90 per cent of Denmark’s energy supply was imported oil. Then came the Arab oil embargo. Fast forward to 2014 and Denmark is the only EU country with negative energy dependency. In other words, it exports more energy than it imports.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2014/03/12/europe-can-wean-itself-off-russian-gas/

Alan65
18-03-2014, 02:06
Sure, that's the way it will be from now on...After the Russia-Georgia war many countries tried to get away from Russian gas but not as a group,some have done well but others like Germany still depend heavily on Russian gas..

Take the Danes, they are a good example for the rest of the EU to follow.Well, the smaller countries should....Can the Germans get cheaper gas somewhere else?
You might say Qatar, but this brings up the whole Syria conflict, one where Russia does't want to see a regime change because Qatar will then be able to build a pipeline all the way into Turkey connecting to southern Europe.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2014/03/12/europe-can-wean-itself-off-russian-gas/

and I am sure you are seeing my IP address and which countries I am posting from:-)

Judge
18-03-2014, 02:14
and I am sure you are seeing my IP address and which countries I am posting from:-)

LOL, :D next you will be in Qatar..