PDA

View Full Version : Marriage of twins .

Judge
11-01-2008, 23:24
Odds on this happening ???

Strange but true.:eh::eh::eh:

Marriage of twins fuels adoption row - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=T2D0V5DKMKZ3TQFIQMGSFFWAVCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2008/01/11/ntwins111.xml)

Miracle77777
11-01-2008, 23:32
Thanks, Judge....
Informative....
I was very sorried about them...really, it is not their fault if unconsciously they felt attractiveness to each other.....
the main idea from there, which I appreciate is -
"The right for children to know the identity of their biological parents is a human right. There will be more cases like this if children are not given access to the truth. The needs of the child must always be paramount.
:applause:

Judge
11-01-2008, 23:40
True,they can't be blamed.Imagine how they felt when they found out.Some parents don't want to be found by the kids they gave up.

Judge
12-01-2008, 03:40
Update. Exclusive wedding picture of the happy couple.

Cute couple,hey Lenny?
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42326000/jpg/_42326345_nevilles_pa.jpg

MickeyTong
12-01-2008, 03:47
They must be devastated....they met, they fell in love, and then found out who they were. They will still love each other, but know they can't be together.....how awful. Indeed, what are the odds of that happening?
There is a couple in Germany, who are brother and sister. He has been in prison because of their relationship...they have several kids: one child has epilepsy and another has some "learning difficulties"....I'm not sure, but I think the German couple knew they were brother and sister before they got married.
Without doubt, children must know who their biological parents are.

Judge
12-01-2008, 16:22
They must be devastated....they met, they fell in love, and then found out who they were. They will still love each other, but know they can't be together.....how awful. Indeed, what are the odds of that happening?
There is a couple in Germany, who are brother and sister. He has been in prison because of their relationship...they have several kids: one child has epilepsy and another has some "learning difficulties"....I'm not sure, but I think the German couple knew they were brother and sister before they got married.
Without doubt, children must know who their biological parents are.

The English couple can look on the bright side,they are brother and sister,long lost brother and sister.

SalTheReturn
12-01-2008, 18:58
i read an article today about this so here it is my priceless 2 cents:

the law will unmake their marriage, this does not prevent them to be together

so whats the big deal? we are in 21 century, wake up

Benedikt
15-01-2008, 10:37
as the article stated, adopted kids should know where they came from and who their parents were. while this case might be indeed a rare one, what about the further consequences? when the girl gets pregnant, what are the chances that the baby will have a genetical defect or something even worse.
therefore it might be also a good idea to have a gen test before you get married. not only to avoid the above,indeed remote, situation but also to be safe fro mother problems thay might arise.