PDA

View Full Version : every nightMon-Fri@2am:expatsru's intellectual talks

SalTheReturn
11-01-2008, 01:57
today i think we should discuss the difference between opinions and facts, why history has seen the first to prevails so often? why genocides are still committed because a certain community has its opinions?

but above all, are liberals more fascists than real fascists?

please discuss.

TGP
11-01-2008, 11:52
Sal, dear, it's not a subject for pondering on after midnight! We have such discussions during work hours ( :D ), night is for more lyric or abstract thoughts... if not for something else :rolleyes:

Maurice
11-01-2008, 11:56
Sal, dear, it's not a subject for pondering on after midnight! We have such discussions during work hours ( :D ), night is for more lyric or abstract thoughts... if not for something else :rolleyes:

she is right but want to tell you that every human is a potential fascist.... just depends on his or her conditions,,, that`s all.

SalTheReturn
11-01-2008, 18:56
what topic is on tonight? unfortunately i am bloody tired and guess i will go to bed pretty soon

take care

Sal

Penelope
11-01-2008, 19:10
:suspect: Are you working a night job? How is it that you are tired enough to go to bed at 17:00 on a Friday night? :yikes:

SalTheReturn
11-01-2008, 19:13
:suspect: Are you working a night job? How is it that you are tired enough to go to bed at 17:00 on a Friday night? :yikes:

i do not work at all!!! not going out tonight and anyway when comes to nightlife Florence gets pretty dull

seems all italians can think about is eating:-(((

oh my God, Fri nights in Moscow were always blasts!!!

take care

Sal

TGP
11-01-2008, 19:20
i oh my God, Fri nights in Moscow were always blasts!!!

take care

Sal

Yes, on Fri nights ppl in Moscow are not thinking about eating, but mainly about drinking :D

SalTheReturn
11-01-2008, 20:46
Yes, on Fri nights ppl in Moscow are not thinking about eating, but mainly about drinking :D

yes and the girls are on a hunt!!! (sorry coudnt help TGP, but really that city on Fri night was the real paradise)

pjw
15-01-2008, 02:22
Yes very good Sal. All the girls are on the hunt? Dreamer! But back to the topic if your opinions are facts? Maybe not. I donīt know you so well. Or if Iīm a fascist? I donīt think so. But really honestly, I donīt like people who try to go down this strange destructive - skin - road - yeah good, enough preaching - but I donīt like skinheads. We got them living next door man. I never talk to them.
Pete

SalTheReturn
15-01-2008, 11:13
Yes very good Sal. All the girls are on the hunt? Dreamer! But back to the topic if your opinions are facts? Maybe not. I donīt know you so well. Or if Iīm a fascist? I donīt think so. But really honestly, I donīt like people who try to go down this strange destructive - skin - road - yeah good, enough preaching - but I donīt like skinheads. We got them living next door man. I never talk to them.
Pete

Hello mate, who are you? where are you from? you have got an interesting (sick)personality

take care, your friend living next door

Sal

PS. did you kick the arse of the skinheads next door? dude go for it

pjw
17-01-2008, 00:54
No, but I once threw a snowball and it almost got his head (the back of his head, he was walking away from me!)
Pete

cobraryder
29-01-2008, 03:14
today i think we should discuss the difference between opinions and facts, why history has seen the first to prevails so often? why genocides are still committed because a certain community has its opinions?

but above all, are liberals more fascists than real fascists?

please discuss.

I would have to guess that Liberals are worse than real fascists. At least with a real Fascist you know what you are up against, but Liberal is another name for a chamleon constantly changing to blend in and be "cool", and depending on the crowd one is blending with, one could accept a lot of nasty things in order to advance in a particular society, including murder, torture, imprisonment, financial ruin of competitors..........the usual suspects.:bash: