PDA

View Full Version : help in my status read and have some deep thought plz!!

al-obaidi
09-01-2008, 16:56
dear friends on the site and guests ,
im an iraqi citizen.
came here on 2006 january with a tourist visa entry lasted for one month.
i asked the russian federation for refugee and they rejected my request.
then i tried once again to get a temproray refugee status becuase of the right situation in iraq and they rejected me as well.
what i have done is that i protested in the court for the immigration decision and they blocked me once again .
now i got another court hearing for the temp.refugee status. but with an unknow date till know!
all im asking about here :
do you have any idea how 2 get ligallized here with out getting back to iraq?
and how?
or how 2 get legalized and go 2 another country (finland for example?)
write back your ideas and send it as soon as possible cos im interested in methods to help me out.
(legally or illegaly!!).

09-01-2008, 18:35
You won't find (at least shouldn't find...) non legal recommendations here.

If I understand right, you are currently in Russia. Are you here legally with a regular non expired visa?

Unless the Russian authorities duly authorize you to stay in Russia before the hearing, you have no special right to stay if your visa has expired. Moreover to be granted political asylum, you must have entered Russia legally.

So, if you are here legally, just wait the hearing.

If you are illegally here, you have 99.9999% chances that your request will be rejected. So if you are here illegally, and assuming you REALLY want have a chance to live here, your best option is to EXIT Russia (legally or not!), then get a visa and come back LEGALLY.

Now I don't know about Finland, just they have the reputation to accept all refugees, so maybe you could try to enter Finland. It isn't so hard in this period of the year.

fenrir
10-01-2008, 11:48
We have enough refugees in the EU already. Why don't you go back and try to help rebuild your country?

10-01-2008, 12:14
Fenrir, I would imagine if I would have said this, the insults I would have received...

Anyway note that the guy didn't ask about your country (the USA) nor about the country you are living (Estonia) :) He knows that Estonia welcomes ex-nazis, but not refugees.... LOL sorry I couldn't avoid this provocation :)

Len Ganley Stance
10-01-2008, 12:33
We have enough refugees in the EU already. Why don't you go back and try to help rebuild your country?

Probably the most idiotic comment I have ever read on here.

Perhaps he wouldn't have left Iraq in the first place if the American President hadn't started this pointless war.

This link will show you just what the civilain casualities were in 2007

Civilian deaths from violence in 2007 :: Iraq Body Count (http://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/2007/)

fenrir
10-01-2008, 13:59
If you are so sympathetic, then you can petition your government on his behalf. (You know the old saying: Put up or shut up.) Since the USSR and Russia were such good buddies with Saddam, you should welcome him (and ALL the relatives and family that will follow him) in your society with open arms.

Do a little checking and see what is happening in Sweden with all the Iraqi refugees they have there.

Judge
10-01-2008, 14:48

Rebuild what?????
How can they rebuild when Iraq is still getting bombed to hell.

Don't you read the news,38 bombs with a weight of 40,000 pounds each were dropped on Iraq today.

By the way,not only Russia were ''buddies'' with Iraq....remember this pic?

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/handshake300.jpg

al-obaidi, i hope things work out for you.

fenrir
10-01-2008, 15:42

Actually, I do too but ONLY if he does whatever he wants LEGALLY. What I got bent out of shape over was a previous poster's advice to leave Russia and come back in legally (good advice) or to enter Finland (the EU) illegally.

SalTheReturn
10-01-2008, 16:37
I really hope someone can help this person

sorry Fenrir but this is not something you can say to someone who is in such condition, do not show your empathy if you want but do not write such sentences

he has actually all the rights to enter EU, because our task is to help those who are in worst condition than us.

Question:

if someone has entered Russia on a tourist visa and then claim refugee status, is this considered legal or illegal? is he in the position to claim refugee status?

Question:

why Russia for claiming refugee status? how did you end up here?

regards

Sal

10-01-2008, 16:40
Who is it? French ex-president Chirak?

Rebuild what?????
How can they rebuild when Iraq is still getting bombed to hell.

Don't you read the news,38 bombs with a weight of 40,000 pounds each were dropped on Iraq today.

By the way,not only Russia were ''buddies'' with Iraq....remember this pic?

http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/handshake300.jpg

10-01-2008, 16:45
he has actually all the rights to enter EU, because our task is to help those who are in worst condition than us.

Moral rights? You see Sal, what is making the loss of Europe is this: "All the misery of the world is welcome in Europe because we are kinds".
That is a good idea in theory, for sure!

But if Europe would begin by helping THEIR HOMELESS citizens, those who have not enough to EAT every day, wouldn't it be nice? Don't say there are no people who NEED help to live, I was in Italy Germany France England and Spain a long time, and know there are MANY!

It is like giving money to Africa or "wiping" African debt, it is the same circus every 4 or 5 years! If giving money to Africa would be useful, it would be already known, after BILLIONS that are given every YEAR!

if someone has entered Russia on a tourist visa and then claim refugee status, is this considered legal or illegal? is he in the position to claim refugee status?

LEGAL for sure. Anybody who entered legally in Russia may ask to be considered as a refugee.

why Russia for claiming refugee status? how did you end up here?

This is a good point, I myself cannot understand, as we all know that life in Russia isn't the easiest for refugees from this part of the world. What I THINK is that the guy has friends here who can help him to stay illegally, that is why he thinks it is a good idea. I am not so sure...

fenrir
10-01-2008, 16:46
I understand your concern and I am not heartless, but there are A LOT of refugees in Europe already. And this guy needs to be checked out. Who knows him? Is he really Iraqi? Is he truly a refugee (I didn't know they travelled around on tourist visas) or is he just looking for a better life or even something else? Think about it and why the Russian government has already turned him down.

10-01-2008, 16:58
I understand your concern and I am not heartless, but there are A LOT of refugees in Europe already. And this guy needs to be checked out. Who knows him? Is he really Iraqi? Is he truly a refugee (I didn't know they travelled around on tourist visas) or is he just looking for a better life or even something else? Think about it and why the Russian government has already turned him down.

You are right, and don't worry Russia will check more than one time who is this guy.

About tourist visa well, it isn't a secret that such visa can be got very easily - and not only for Russia!

The RF gov has told "net" once, more than probably because the global policy of Russia is "First Russians, second CIS, then let's see if we have some place for others".

But the guy asked a question, I just replied to the question, it doesn't mean that I actively support his request :stop:

Judge
10-01-2008, 17:05
Who is it? French ex-president Chirak?

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein (http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/)

10-01-2008, 17:59
Ah, Donald!

Only idiots never change their mind...

SalTheReturn
10-01-2008, 18:27
i personally do not necessarily support immigration, this is not the point

the point is that if i come from a difficult situation and find out a foreign country might be ready to welcome me somehow, i would not hesitate a single minute to do everything in order to obtain such possibility

maybe i am wrong, but should this guy ever manage to set foot in any EU country, there is no chance we are going to deport him back. more possible we are going to feed him and secure him a living (which in the case of political refugees might even be a very decent life)

Guest, if laws allow me to do something be sure i am going to this...
if EU citizens are happy like that, let them being happy that way
personally i do not support necessarily immigration but, as many other EU citizens, I am too lazy to fight for better laws. so we deserve any crap which is might (might) be thrown at us. laziness is not allowed.

also Iraq is a very peculiar circumstance and yes i think we might (might) owe something to this guy

African debt is one of the most peculiar subject and does not necessarily imply "helping", a good report is given in The debt thread and why we must defuse it by N.Hertz
Sal

fenrir
10-01-2008, 18:31
Moral rights? You see Sal, what is making the loss of Europe is this: "All the misery of the world is welcome in Europe because we are kinds".
That is a good idea in theory, for sure!

But if Europe would begin by helping THEIR HOMELESS citizens, those who have not enough to EAT every day, wouldn't it be nice? Don't say there are no people who NEED help to live, I was in Italy Germany France England and Spain a long time, and know there are MANY!

It is like giving money to Africa or "wiping" African debt, it is the same circus every 4 or 5 years! If giving money to Africa would be useful, it would be already known, after BILLIONS that are given every YEAR!

I agree with this 200%!!!

10-01-2008, 21:16
I agree with this 200%!!!

CHAMPAGNE! It it the dfirst time we agree on something on this forum :agree:

fenrir
10-01-2008, 22:43
CHAMPAGNE! It it the dfirst time we agree on something on this forum :agree:

Agreed!!!