PDA

View Full Version : Proshaii, reputation points!

08-01-2008, 21:03
So we will never know who was the anonymous red giver, LOL :)

TD, it would be good that you bring back the "NO thanks!" button to compensate the "Thanks" post!

Here anyway, no retaliation as people will rate the posts and not the author himself :)

Clean32
08-01-2008, 21:06
LOL a good way to reward the nutters, is to say thay are not nutters

Bels
08-01-2008, 21:08
Doesn't it look so dull now :(

Bels
08-01-2008, 21:23
Goodbye, I'm off. No respect for members opinions here apart from the few misfits here. It looks like the mis-fits have won and here to stay. You can keep them. Goodbye.

Miracle77777
08-01-2008, 21:51
Goodbye, I'm off. No respect for members opinions here apart from the few misfits here. It looks like the mis-fits have won and here to stay. You can keep them. Goodbye.

You can't leave us, Bels!!!!!
What we will do without your guidance?!
:inlove:

08-01-2008, 22:10
Is it British humour?

Clean32
08-01-2008, 22:21

I have to agree with bels, although I thought the guy was a bit of a prat at times he put a lot of effort in to the teachers bit, it was however disappointing to see him shot down over it.

But with the lack of moderators on this site, the nutters had the run of the place, and I refure to those who were Banned here before or have been band at different times, what else was there but to try and keep these nutters interested in a few threads ( by what ever means necessary) and hopefully keep them away from more serious posts ( and it worked to a point)
But nothing stays the same, and like the changing of the Guard, you take you photos, then go.

To Dick Sal Nutty apple, Travler, Mvlzak the place is all yours Wankers:bird:

Judge
08-01-2008, 23:10
I have to agree with bels, although I thought the guy was a bit of a prat at times he put a lot of effort in to the teachers bit, it was however disappointing to see him shot down over it.

But with the lack of moderators on this site, the nutters had the run of the place, and I refure to those who were Banned here before or have been band at different times, what else was there but to try and keep these nutters interested in a few threads ( by what ever means necessary) and hopefully keep them away from more serious posts ( and it worked to a point)
But nothing stays the same, and like the changing of the Guard, you take you photos, then go.

To Dick Sal apple, Travler, Mvlzak the place is all yours :bird:

When was Bels shot down over the teachers bit? Bels got a teachers thread going and a good list of teachers putting ads up.He put a lot of work in it and people respect him for it.I don't think the rep system had anything to do with Bels's teachers folder,

08-01-2008, 23:19
> But with the lack of moderators on this site, the nutters had the run of the place,

No. First moderators do their job, secondly there are other ways to make shutup a troll other than sending red points that made them laugh :) Just remember what happened the last months with 2 or 3 of them... They simply disappeared from expat.ru :)

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:25
By the way who can say me when i'll get back a few my green buttons ? :yikes:

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:27
Doesn't it look so dull now :(

It is ! :rant:

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:29
Is it British humour?

I don't think that it was only humor. What was done was unfair... :ninja:

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:34
When was Bels shot down over the teachers bit? Bels got a teachers thread going and a good list of teachers putting ads up.He put a lot of work in it and people respect him for it.I don't think the rep system had anything to do with Bels's teachers folder,

Yes, I respect Bels much... really he is very good man and i'm sure that he is a very good teacher.

Judge
09-01-2008, 03:16
Yes, I respect Bels much... really he is very good man and i'm sure that he is a very good teacher.

I'm sure Bels will be back.

natalia_apple
09-01-2008, 03:35

To Dick Sal apple, Travler, Mvlzak the place is all yours :bird:

the words you use to insult others tell a lot about your own problems

and your gestures are the best argument when you have no others, you're like a character of a stupid comedy

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 10:31
it is a mistery to me how a human can take the internet thing so seriously...why this happens? LOL LOL LOL

i think Clean would rather spend time with his wife and kid, care for what really matters, rather than wasting his energy on a useless rep system which I personally liked LOL LOL LOL

personally i will keep helping in any way i can when people have questions, this is all i care for, rest is stupid talks

if each of you rather than spending his/her time talking about a bloody green/red badge would work to make this site informative, things would be ways better...show some respect to this website

One thing is then really pathetic: to see how people are not able to forgive but, as the worst of fascist, keep harassing someone who has already paid with his mistake. Favoritova, Clean32, etc...if someone has stolen a piece of bread once, he is not a robber all life long. this is the logic i am figthing and this is what makes me a pure human.

McCrap, NuttieApple, etc...everyone is welcome on this and the other site. Because I am more intended than ever to re-take possess of services which are owed to me. See you soon really.

Guest, you must love threatening people? who disappeared and how?

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 10:37
and bels...whats the big fusss about him? he advertised here, made a great job, people respect him...

Judge was right, people as clean seem to think a green badge is what people think of you
sad, really

Clean32
09-01-2008, 10:49
and bels...whats the big fusss about him? he advertised here, made a great job, people respect him...

Judge was right, people as clean seem to think a green badge is what people think of you
sad, really

Sal you seem to forget, its OTHER posters who give rep points, so it is How otheres think of you.

Lady Marmalade
09-01-2008, 10:58
Oh when, will we lose the wonders of you I wonder???? How long before you trip up on your own faulty logic and grandoise posturing?

In all my time on the internet as a user, you are the best example of the antithesis, if there is one, for the gracious art of rhetoric. Dante's Inferno is here and now! Still that deserves a prize of some sort although I'm not sure of what kind... :suspect:

Yes, perhaps a beggar should be given a second chance, but how many "second chances" sweets? How many, because you've had a hundred if not more chances, yet you haven't proved yourself any better of a person for it. You are out of your depth and still bloody inconsistent as a person or a poster, claiming, "oh, woe is me, it's the internet, I don't have to behave any better!" You know what, sprinkle a little more 'silver chloride' onto your negative and see what develops then. :devilish:

We'll see. No pun intended. :devilish:

09-01-2008, 11:31
Because I am more intended than ever to re-take possess of services which are owed to me. See you soon really.

owed to you? LOL explain us :)

"See you soon"? But dear Sal, I am still waiting you in Russia, did you forget? Don't worry, I do not forget, will never forget! I already promised you an unforgettable evening :jester:, the only point about it is that you speak a lot, but ...only speak :)

And about "threats", I never threaten anybody, why would I? Moreover it is not in my mentality, I prefer EXPLAIN the things in such a way that people understand by themselves the situation. Oh, I received your 2 PM and as you saw, didn't even reply, I never reply to cries and BS. But don't worry, I will have time to EXPLAIN you face to face when - or IF - you come in Russia :) And you know what? I am sure that you will understand :)

_

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 13:43
owed to you? LOL explain us :)

"See you soon"? But dear Sal, I am still waiting you in Russia, did you forget? Don't worry, I do not forget, will never forget! I already promised you an unforgettable evening :jester:, the only point about it is that you speak a lot, but ...only speak :)

And about "threats", I never threaten anybody, why would I? Moreover it is not in my mentality, I prefer EXPLAIN the things in such a way that people understand by themselves the situation. Oh, I received your 2 PM and as you saw, didn't even reply, I never reply to cries and BS. But don't worry, I will have time to EXPLAIN you face to face when - or IF - you come in Russia :) And you know what? I am sure that you will understand :)

_

Dear Guest, let me explain once again.
The PM i sent were following a PM i received (and which I will forward you later omitting the name of the sender) and which left me somewhat perplexed. I, as written in the PM, do not know you and never assumed something about you because LOL LOL I do not know you.
We can of course meet in person whenever you want, but i would rather meet in the Shengen area. Take care
Sal
PS. Guest, Moscowmail told this site was created for me infact the slogan was like "something to help expats". In this way I consider myself the client (which has of course to abide some rules) and Moscowmail the service provider.

Dear Favoritova, you do not get it...never mind how genuine people try to explain you stuff, you do not get it. I know how much this expat forum things means for you and how it has helped you to fight back the difficulties of being an expat woman in moscow. This is even might appreciable.
You give second chances to criminal not to internet user, when this logic will be clear to you, you are going to see life through a different lense.
You still keep ranting about my split personality...whats so weird about this? cant a man/woman be nice to some people, nasty to some others, being racist whilst having a mum who is a nigger? whats the big deal about this?
take care my friend, wish you the best
Sal

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 13:47
Oh when, will we lose the wonders of you I wonder???? How long before you trip up on your own faulty logic and grandoise posturing?

In all my time on the internet as a user, you are the best example of the antithesis, if there is one, for the gracious art of rhetoric. Dante's Inferno is here and now! Still that deserves a prize of some sort although I'm not sure of what kind... :suspect:

Yes, perhaps a beggar should be given a second chance, but how many "second chances" sweets? How many, because you've had a hundred if not more chances, yet you haven't proved yourself any better of a person for it. You are out of your depth and still bloody inconsistent as a person or a poster, claiming, "oh, woe is me, it's the internet, I don't have to behave any better!" You know what, sprinkle a little more 'silver chloride' onto your negative and see what develops then. :devilish:

We'll see. No pun intended. :devilish:

and Favoritova, my logic is always good because it sticks to facts and (in the case of a forum) to tecnical breach of the rules.
Proving me wrong might be as hard as proving that 1+1 is not equal to 2.
Take care
Sal

09-01-2008, 13:55
Dear Guest, let me explain once again.
The PM i sent were following a PM i received (and which I will forward you later omitting the name of the sender) and which left me somewhat perplexed. I, as written in the PM, do not know you and never assumed something about you because LOL LOL I do not know you.
We can of course meet in person whenever you want, but i would rather meet in the Shengen area.

In the Shengen area? But why? I just kindly invited you when you will be in Moscow, to an unforgettable evening! Such evenings CAN NOT be done in any other place, believe me :)
But your reply makes me afraid that you plan to never come back in Moscow... You will just be a VIRTUAL traveller, through expat.ru, in fact? That is sad...

About the crap you sent me, and the crap that was sent to you by "I know whom", well I already kindly explained him that living in Russia for a foreigner doesn't allow for sure to treat Russians as nazis, and that if he continues so, he could receive legal assistance to leave Russia. Nothing more. I understand that he fell a bit scared, bu people have to assume their opinions, right?

PS. Guest, Moscowmail told this site was created for me infact the slogan was like "something to help expats". In this way I consider myself the client (which has of course to abide some rules) and Moscowmail the service provider.

Well, so run to RT as moscowmail created RT and not expat.ru :) Expat.ru was made in the 1995/96 (not remember exactly) by Nick Pilugin, a Russian-American. MM came years after this, and used his big mouth to create the famous MM gang that quite destroyed expat.ru. Nick left about 4 years ago (have a very bad memory for dates, sorry), and then a Russian lady became the new owner. Moscowmail *never* owned anything in the expat.ru, even if his big mouth suggested the opposite. Period.

Len will probably read this, I am sure he will agree about his big mouth :)

And so dear SAL, you should go to RT and explain MM what he must deliver to you, The Client :))))

09-01-2008, 13:58
and Favoritova, my logic is always good because it sticks to facts and (in the case of a forum) to tecnical breach of the rules.
Proving me wrong might be as hard as proving that 1+1 is not equal to 2.
Take care
Sal

I can prove you that +1 = -1

Then of course:

+1 = -1
+1 +1 = -1 +1
and so 1+1 = 0, sorry to break your dreams!

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 14:12
In the Shengen area? But why? I just kindly invited you when you will be in Moscow, to an unforgettable evening! Such evenings CAN NOT be done in any other place, believe me :)
But your reply makes me afraid that you plan to never come back in Moscow... You will just be a VIRTUAL traveller, through expat.ru, in fact? That is sad...

About the crap you sent me, and the crap that was sent to you by "I know whom", well I already kindly explained him that living in Russia for a foreigner doesn't allow for sure to treat Russians as nazis, and that if he continues so, he could receive legal assistance to leave Russia. Nothing more. I understand that he fell a bit scared, bu people have to assume their opinions, right?

Well, so run to RT as moscowmail created RT and not expat.ru :) Expat.ru was made in the 1995/96 (not remember exactly) by Nick Pilugin, a Russian-American. MM came years after this, and used his big mouth to create the famous MM gang that quite destroyed expat.ru. Nick left about 4 years ago (have a very bad memory for dates, sorry), and then a Russian lady became the new owner. Moscowmail *never* owned anything in the expat.ru, even if his big mouth suggested the opposite. Period.

Len will probably read this, I am sure he will agree about his big mouth :)

And so dear Alessio, you should go to RT and explain MM what he must deliver to you, The Client :))))

ok, send me detailed plan about the night you wanna offer me and i will see if accepting it or not.

regarding that "legal assistance" Guest, do you think is it something nice to tell someone? really think of it...In my opinion everyone should be free to express his opinion and the only ones who have a power to shut a mouth up are the admins. So i guess if some post/posters bothers you, take it up to the admins and let them decide. Mouth should be shut with no treat or weird PM. But this is my opinion...

I am happy you know my name, but pls since I have little to do with Sal/SalTheReturn/You, I kindly ask you to refrain from posting personal details which is also a breach of the forum rules.

thanks in advance for your kind attention, regards

Sal

PS. the point was the following: is this site/redtape/expat/oldexpat created to help the foreing community in Moscow? has not this site always seen people ready to talk about "help, assistance and all the like"? according to this logic the users is the client and the site a service provider whic has deliberately choosen to support through ads and not throug contribution of users.
Personally i would not have minded paying my share (a sort of membership i mean) to enjoy such services.

Clean32
09-01-2008, 14:27
Under these new rules will some one GET OFF THERE LAZY FRIGGEN ASS AND JUST BAN SAL, for christ sakes hes bloody well baned every where else, he was even baned from here untill the crash

MickeyTong
09-01-2008, 14:52
"legal assistance"

Sal...I empathise with Guest. Here in UK there are some foreign people who have chosen to live here, but they hate us and constantly talk about how much they hate us and how evil they think we are. These people receive social security benefits from the British State (taxpayers' money), their children receive education, they receive medical care, free housing, etc. They have the same rights as people born here. But they still spit hatred onto the British people and government. Nobody forces these people to live here. And they take advantage of our free-speech laws to spit on us. If we are really as bad as they say we are - why do they stay here? Why should we accept them? And feed them, educate their children and treat their sick families. I wish we could send them back where they came from.

09-01-2008, 15:02
Well, I don't ask you come especially in Moscow for being invited LOL! Just when (if) you will be in Moscow, I will invite you :)

About the passed problems, anyway the admins removed the offending threads after the guy apologized. So as you can see, rules have been respected.

Freedom of speech is great. But if a foreigner who wants to LIVE here (not just an expat who works, but somebody who created a Family here) shouts that Russians are nazi, there IS a problem and he has nothing to do here. Moreover, for his own security too, he should refrain to say such things. Just try to do so in Moscow streets or clubs, and you will see. Foreigners here must RESPECT the country and the people, as in ANY country foreigners MUST respect the country and the people. OK, I know that in Europe spitting on the flag and insulting the native people is considered as a good thing. Not here.

A paid membership? LOL experience shows that paid online services do not work. Even media come back to 100% free online magazines. So, a discussion site......

Oops SAL sorry I write your name right, I was just thinking about you during I replied to you. I edited my message and so, removed your (given) name. There was no intention really :( I am really happy that you begin to care about the rules, and do hope you will respect them as I do :)

ok, send me detailed plan about the night you wanna offer me and i will see if accepting it or not.

regarding that "legal assistance" Guest, do you think is it something nice to tell someone? really think of it...In my opinion everyone should be free to express his opinion and the only ones who have a power to shut a mouth up are the admins. So i guess if some post/posters bothers you, take it up to the admins and let them decide. Mouth should be shut with no treat or weird PM. But this is my opinion...

I am happy you know my name, but pls since I have little to do with Sal/SalTheReturn/You, I kindly ask you to refrain from posting personal details which is also a breach of the forum rules.

thanks in advance for your kind attention, regards

Sal

PS. the point was the following: is this site/redtape/expat/oldexpat created to help the foreing community in Moscow? has not this site always seen people ready to talk about "help, assistance and all the like"? according to this logic the users is the client and the site a service provider whic has deliberately choosen to support through ads and not throug contribution of users.
Personally i would not have minded paying my share (a sort of membership i mean) to enjoy such services.

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 15:10
Under these new rules will some one GET OFF THERE LAZY FRIGGEN ASS AND JUST BAN SAL, for christ sakes hes bloody well baned every where else, he was even baned from here untill the crash

clean how can i be banned without breaking the rules? on what basis i am going to be banned? also do not forget all the info i am bringing on this website
Sal

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 15:20
Well, I don't ask you come especially in Moscow for being invited LOL! Just when (if) you will be in Moscow, I will invite you :)

About the passed problems, anyway the admins removed the offending threads after the guy apologized. So as you can see, rules have been respected.

Freedom of speech is great. But if a foreigner who wants to LIVE here (not just an expat who works, but somebody who created a Family here) shouts that Russians are nazi, there IS a problem and he has nothing to do here. Moreover, for his own security too, he should refrain to say such things. Just try to do so in Moscow streets or clubs, and you will see. Foreigners here must RESPECT the country and the people, as in ANY country foreigners MUST respect the country and the people. OK, I know that in Europe spitting on the flag and insulting the native people is considered as a good thing. Not here.

A paid membership? LOL experience shows that paid online services do not work. Even media come back to 100% free online magazines. So, a discussion site......

Oops SAL sorry I write your name right, I was just thinking about you during I replied to you. I edited my message and so, removed your (given) name. There was no intention really :( I am really happy that you begin to care about the rules, and do hope you will respect them as I do :)

but an invitation can be either accepted or refused Guest, this is what the word mean
honestly i wanna see NightFlight.

Sorry Guest, lets see if you get it...
no bloody dumb would go to a club and shout russians are nazis because this is might create him/her huge troubles. people would rather choose a forum to say russian are nazis because no one cares abotut the internet.
common sense i would say.
danger sussists when someone who has the power and the means to do, track someone else IP and offer uncalled for "legal assistance". sorry but this is a bit too much for my tastes. whatever to each its own, but it would be great if you can tecnically shot down my theory and telling what makes you entitled to take further an internet diatribe.

In Palestina they once approached an Israelian guy who thought he was going to meet with the loved chick from Palestina. He went to the appointment and got killed by Palestinian boys. Not saying you would do this, but if we start taking OFF of the internet what it is OF the the internet, things may really take a nasty turn.

Take care

Sal

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 15:28
Sal...I empathise with Guest. Here in UK there are some foreign people who have chosen to live here, but they hate us and constantly talk about how much they hate us and how evil they think we are. These people receive social security benefits from the British State (taxpayers' money), their children receive education, they receive medical care, free housing, etc. They have the same rights as people born here. But they still spit hatred onto the British people and government. Nobody forces these people to live here. And they take advantage of our free-speech laws to spit on us. If we are really as bad as they say we are - why do they stay here? Why should we accept them? And feed them, educate their children and treat their sick families. I wish we could send them back where they came from.

Hi as a western european and someone who has lived in the Uk for over a year i perfectly know how these stuff goes.
i agree it might be annoying to see foreigners spouting crap on us, but this normal man and not big deal...there are whole cultures based on complaining/whining, just do not take their words too seriously. Also before blaming the immigrants you may want to blame your country and the immigration law you enforced and the politicians you voted. Here in italy Africans say to tv "we do not care about going to jail, after 2 days we are released"...am i angry at them? no i am angry at who allowed our system to be so sick and i am angry at my fellow citizens

Guest is absolutely right, but in my humble opinion someome must be free to speak over the internet and in real life unless what he/she says it is subversive and constitute a danger. Someone saying "russians are nazis" is not a danger at all for the russian society, of course h/she would better not say that out loud.

MickeyTong
09-01-2008, 15:40
i agree it might be annoying to see foreigners spouting crap on us, but this normal man and not big deal...there are whole cultures based on complaining/whining, just do not take their words too seriously. Also before blaming the immigrants you may want to blame your country and the immigration law you enforced and the politicians you voted.
Guest is absolutely right, but in my humble opinion someome must be free to speak over the internet and in real life unless what he/she says it is subversive and constitute a danger. Someone saying "russians are nazis" is not a danger at all for the russian society, of course h/she would better not say that out loud.
Sal....we welcome everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion etc. We have an "open house". If you come to my house, I accept that you will not like everything here. But if you don't like anything here, why accept my hospitality? Go home.
UK has always welcomed immigrants. Immigrants have given much to this country - I don't blame "immigrants", I blame some immigrants who really should just stay with their own people, they cannot cope with foreigners.
?27 million? Russians died fighting Nazis, more than any other nation...if I was Russian, and a foreigner told me "Russians are Nazis" I would slap his face. No danger to Russian society, but he would need to be slapped.

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 16:06
if each of you rather than spending his/her time talking about a bloody green/red badge would work to make this site informative, things would be ways better...show some respect to this website

One thing is then really pathetic: to see how people are not able to forgive but, as the worst of fascist, keep harassing someone who has already paid with his mistake. Favoritova, Clean32, etc...if someone has stolen a piece of bread once, he is not a robber all life long. this is the logic i am figthing and this is what makes me a pure human.[B]

Why then did you during whole month complain about your red button reputation ?

If your words now are not hypocricy what else they are ? :eh:

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 16:11
Where is justice now on this site anyway ?

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 16:17
this site was created for me infact the slogan was like "something to help expats". In this way I consider myself the client

Again where is logics ? If you are living in Italy now and many times repeat that you ain't gonna return in Russia, you can't be considered as a expat any more...

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 16:26
Here in UK there are some foreign people who have chosen to live here, but they hate us and constantly talk about how much they hate us and how evil they think we are.

Unfortunently the same situation is here too...

Maurice
09-01-2008, 17:22
Where is justice now on this site anyway ?

Of course there is dear KG:rules:

Peace for you
Justice for all.:devilish:

09-01-2008, 18:38
Again where is logics ? If you are living in Italy now and many times repeat that you ain't gonna return in Russia, you can't be considered as a expat any more...

He probably believes he is now an expat in Italy, as he is living 24 hours a day on expat.ru :)

09-01-2008, 18:44
Unfortunently the same situation is here too...

Yes but at least they don't attack the police, burn cars, ransack shops, etc etc. "Our" foreigners are less bad than their foreigners, probably because they know that here in Russia, the police will not just sit and look, but will react... Because here in Russia, they won't find any "cultural association" that will immediately take their defense if they commit crimes.
I was looking at French TV some months ago during the last riots, they kindly showed the culprits of the riots as victims. Here well, it would be a bit different...

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 19:31
Sal....we welcome everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion etc. We have an "open house". If you come to my house, I accept that you will not like everything here. But if you don't like anything here, why accept my hospitality? Go home.
UK has always welcomed immigrants. Immigrants have given much to this country - I don't blame "immigrants", I blame some immigrants who really should just stay with their own people, they cannot cope with foreigners.
?27 million? Russians died fighting Nazis, more than any other nation...if I was Russian, and a foreigner told me "Russians are Nazis" I would slap his face. No danger to Russian society, but he would need to be slapped.

Your country has actually (understandably of course) one of the highest rejection rates of immigrants and apply very strict laws where people escaping from political persecution might even not be automatically entitled to claim refugee status

i am not ranting at UK of course

why you are so sure about calling it "hospitality" i really dunno

there are whole sector of EU economies that would not survive without immigrant labour

why immigrant prefer a western country? because they get the money necessary to leave and this does not mean they actually respect a country. Respect is a very deep feeling which takes time to be developed. It must be a spontaneous process.

PS. i did not say russian are nazis, Guest was talking about other user

SalTheReturn
09-01-2008, 19:34
Yes but at least they don't attack the police, burn cars, ransack shops, etc etc. "Our" foreigners are less bad than their foreigners, probably because they know that here in Russia, the police will not just sit and look, but will react... Because here in Russia, they won't find any "cultural association" that will immediately take their defense if they commit crimes.
I was looking at French TV some months ago during the last riots, they kindly showed the culprits of the riots as victims. Here well, it would be a bit different...

I have seen those images too Guest...was it last month in'it?

do you really call them riots?

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 19:39
He probably believes he is now an expat in Italy, as he is living 24 hours a day on expat.ru :)

Sal is a false expat who makes a lot efforts to pretend that he is a real one... :vomit: But we all know who he is...

09-01-2008, 19:52
I have seen those images too Guest...was it last month in'it?

do you really call them riots?

I wrote "some months ago", cannot remember exactly.

Riots yes, the online press admitted that about 80 cops were injured by bullets. Weapons, if you prefer. So "riots", for sure.

Maurice
10-01-2008, 09:17
Sal is a false expat who makes a lot efforts to pretend that he is a real one... :vomit: But we all know who he is...

We all know... I don`t could you tell me?

Do you think that this comment is respectful, you are claiming 24/7 for respect and this post as for me is not very.....

We all know who he is...... interesting..... with decent words can you tell me please?

What is a false expat? had Sal stated to be a real expat? do you know what an expat is?