PDA

View Full Version : Saakashvili once more..

Benedikt
08-01-2008, 11:00
..hopefully the coutry will not erupt in civil unrest and the mountain republic will see some peace, stability and prosperity.
time to put politics and pickering aside and make georgia what it was before. a palce where yo ucould go o nvacation, swimming in summer, hunting i nfall and skiing in winter.
take the funicular up the moutain in tbilisi and enjoy the best food and view down the valley. but i have the feeling that will not happen soon. it is a shame.

Margo
08-01-2008, 14:52
Isn't is strange that so many places that have to paradise on earth are now centers of small or big conflicts. Pity

Judge
08-01-2008, 17:35
Isn't is strange that so many places that have to paradise on earth are now centers of small or big conflicts. Pity
Very true,many countries that were part of former empires.

Margo
09-01-2008, 01:38
yes, former empires. I thought it over and seems I can't give an example were it wasn't a legacy of empire. Just maybe we can't call Yugoslavia an empire but it used to unite several different nations.

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:41
My congratulations to Saakashvwilli

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:43

a palce where yo ucould go o nvacation, swimming in summer, hunting i nfall and skiing in winter.
take the funicular up the moutain in tbilisi and enjoy the best food and view down the valley.
shame.

Seems you want to enjoy all your life...

Judge
09-01-2008, 02:53
Just maybe we can't call Yugoslavia an empire but it used to unite several different nations.

And still got many problems to this day.There was a programme on TV Football hooligans in Croatia/Serbia,it was sickening what they got up too when they meet up with ,i'm not talking about the usual fist fights,a lot worse.

How is the relationship between Russia and Georgia? Have things cooled down yet?

quincy
09-01-2008, 23:04
Saakashvili dreams of a return to the Cold war in order to direct attention on Georgia by making it a US or NATO base