PDA

View Full Version : What ever you do Russia....

Capman
10-02-2014, 18:34
please, please, please, for the love of God, do not do any business with these people.... ever!!!!

JP Morgan
Morgan Stanley Goldman Sachs
Bank of America
Citibank

They were the a$$e$ that created the financial fiasco in the United States and the UK, which caused the 2008 crash. They should have all been Hanged.

Seriously!!!

FatAndy
10-02-2014, 18:37
please, please, please, for the love of God, do not do any business with these people.... ever!!!!

JP Morgan
Bank of America
Citibank

They were the a$$e$ that created the financial fiasco in the United States and the UK which caused the 2008 crash. They should have all been Hanged.

Seriously!!!
What, comrade, you vote for the new 1937th year?:grind:

Capman
10-02-2014, 18:40
What, comrade, you vote for the new 1937th year?:grind:

Sorry brother, I don't get what you're saying.

FatAndy
10-02-2014, 18:47
1937th is the year in USSR history when Uncle Joe has started purges in the head of Red Army and All-Union Communist party (of Bolsheviks). Repressions, accelerated court procedures etc.

Should we launch the similar process in US/UK? ;)

BTW Citibank agitators are VERY annoying in RF airports (I met them in SVO, DME, SVX, OVB) - "May I ask a question? What bank do you use?" :evilgrin:

Capman
10-02-2014, 19:10
BTW Citibank agitators are VERY annoying in RF airports (I met them in SVO, DME, SVX, OVB) - "May I ask a question? What bank do you use?" :evilgrin:

There isn't that many banks left in the U.S really. I use a credit union.

But you're right, I take it all back. Go ahead and hand your economy over to them. Surely, their upstanding ethics will prevent them from doing the same thing to you guys. After all I'm sure they have more respect for Russia, than they do for everywhere else.

Benedikt
10-02-2014, 22:19

JP Morgan
Bank of America
Citibank

They were the a$$e$ that created the financial fiasco in the United States and the UK, which caused the 2008 crash. They should have all been Hanged.

Seriously!!!

being an Austrian i use Raiffeisen.....

don't know though if ANY bank is better than the other, to me they are all money grabbers but if YOu want something they all squeal like a pig thats led to the slaughterhouse. figural speaking of course. they gladly take your last shirt and still smile and plead innocence and that they had only the best for you in mind.

okiey
10-02-2014, 22:43
We can all bitch about banks, but they offer services society and economies cannot function without. Is their anyone here who does not use the services of a bank?

Capman
10-02-2014, 22:58
We can all bitch about banks, but they offer services society and economies cannot function without. Is their anyone here who does not use the services of a bank?

I fully understand that and agree completely, it's just these banks in particular caused and profited from the crash. whether it was a direct profit or from the government bailout, of which that money was frivolously used internally and not used for recovery.

Obviously this is just my opinion, use any bank you want, I honestly don't want to see these guys profit on the backs of another country. I think the Moscow economy has attracted them here and they're going to take advantage of it until it crashes. Why help them?

with all sincerity

penka
10-02-2014, 23:00
I fully understand that and agree completely, it's just these banks in particular caused and profited from the crash. whether it was a direct profit or from the government bailout, of which that money was frivolously used internally and not used for recovery.

Obviously this is just my opinion, use any bank you want, I honestly don't want to see these guys profit on the backs of another country. I think the Moscow economy has attracted them here and they're going to take advantage of it until it crashes. Why help them?

I understand not trusting mafia owned Russian banks, but why not keep the money in Russia at least.

with all sincerity

Puh, anyone else owns the banks around the world???? I am truly shocked:D

natlee
10-02-2014, 23:04
I use Citibank. Ex-husband opened the account ages ago, and I've been too lazy to switch to another bank... Wish me luck :bowdown:

okiey
10-02-2014, 23:09
I understand not trusting mafia owned Russian banks, but why not keep the money in Russia at least.

with all sincerity

The point is for more than half a year there has been huge capital flight not just from Russia but from all emerging markets. It is simply investors fleeing for safe havens, and not the fault of banks per se.

penka
10-02-2014, 23:09
Sberbank here.

Whatever the bank's name is, it will screw you, regardless:D

Capman
10-02-2014, 23:22
I did hear a saying a little while back ... the best way to rob a bank is to own one ...LoL

TolkoRaz
10-02-2014, 23:29
Sberbank here.

Whatever the bank's name is, it will screw you, regardless:D

Even a Sperm Bank? :confused:

natlee
10-02-2014, 23:35
Even a Sperm Bank? :confused: Especially that one! :eek:

Russian Lad
10-02-2014, 23:42
Go ahead and hand your economy over to them. Surely, their upstanding ethics will prevent them from doing the same thing to you guys.

Technically the Russian Central Bank is a branch of the US Federal Reserve, so you seem to be late with this advice. Banks are nothing but subservient entities.
And the Bretton-Woods agreements are still being followed, though they have been amended. The Russian financial system is far from being independent in any way.

BabyFirefly
11-02-2014, 01:18
Banks are not your friends.

BoA has actually been the best to us. Sberbank... they can go to hell is all I'll say.

vossy7
11-02-2014, 01:30
Not telling you where I live but I am sure RL has already worked that out , my mattress is a bit bulky at the moment but I like sleeping on my assets:10518:

Capman
11-02-2014, 10:05
Not telling you where I live but I am sure RL has already worked that out , my mattress is a bit bulky at the moment but I like sleeping on my assets:10518:

LoL ... I wouldn't tell me either. :agree: