PDA

View Full Version : Expat in SPb from Finland - Hello all

vauvinen
09-02-2014, 17:22
Hey all,

I'm an expat who found beautiful city of St. Petersburg through a great woman. So pretty much the usual story I guess :)

I'm an entrepreneur from Finland who loves Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and combat sports in general. In addition to combat sports I'm also a huge nerd and enjoy PC gaming. I'm at the end of my 20's and spaced on the 27 Club, although I'm musically as talented as tortoise with set of drums.

For my bread I work as entrepreneur and CEO of AUVCO Ltd that is a company specializing in retail and whole sale of different kind of berries and fruits in Finland. So usually I work 5 months a year while travelling the other 7 months. Previously I have lived extended periods in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and in Murray, Kentucky.

Regards,
Vili
Finland

sashadidi
10-02-2014, 05:31
Welcome, maybe you will end up liking Russia as much as your fellow countryman:

Ville Haapasalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

robertmf
10-02-2014, 06:07
For my bread I work as entrepreneur and CEO of AUVCO Ltd that is a company specializing in retail and whole sale of different kind of berries and fruits in Finland. So usually I work 5 months a year while travelling the other 7 months. Previously I have lived extended periods in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and in Murray, Kentucky.

Regards,
Vili
Finland

Welcome to expat.ru :wavey:

You'll have to hook up with our *Russian Lad* in St Pb.

What do you think about bourbon :question: