PDA

View Full Version : Faritova ownes the expat.ru forum

07-01-2008, 20:34
According to a red point signed by "faritova", she is the owner of the expat.ru forum. Here is what she wrote;

>Why should I? They're both my forums.

I suppose she spoke about the infamous copycat forum where MM mafia is playing, and our expat.ru lovely informative forum :)
So expat.ru is "her" forum, well I didn't know that! Miss P.D who is the real "owner" will appreciate!

> It's a free country you know.

Happy that you admit it, a few people from RT claim Russia is not a free country. Figure, not even possible to sell cheese-fries without cheese without people shout :(

> And I was on this forum long before you were.

LOL 100 times! I saw this forum opening, and before this I saw the expat LIST opening. I always went on the forum, under various name. Maybe you will soon claim that you were in Russia long before me? Go back playing on RT!

> And you chicken, you didn't sign your reds. Faritova

I hadn't to sign, as I wrote in a PUBLIC message on this forum that I will send you a red. And now, I say in this public message that you will receive MANY reds.

Happy, "boss"? :bowdown:

_

Lady Marmalade
07-01-2008, 20:49
My, my aren't we petty.

All I said was that I have been on this forum longer than you have, which is true. Sorry you don't like it. Perhaps you want to list all your user names if you were one of those people who felt they had to make up many log ins and that this log in is just your current incarnation.

"They are both my forums", yes, I frequent them both, stretch my sentences and skew their meanings as you wish. I have every right to use either forum and I see myself as belonging to both, hence when I use the word "mine" or "my", I use it in that sense.

I can choose to use any forum I wish and I don't see how you redding or greening is going to dictate my choices. I can "play" or "post" where I like.

By all means Guest, enjoy. Sink me into red squares if that's your personality. It's on display for everyone. I don't mind. Pretty clear to me the type of person you are. I wish I did own this site though, wow, I'd be rich, it pulls in what, up to $20,000 a month in advertising?!

"In Russia long before you" That's rich, considering you're Russian and I'm Canadian. But hey, great joke, no, really. :jester:

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 21:24
Hi, if you're canadian, why do you have a tatarian nick-name ? :duhhhh:

07-01-2008, 21:44
LOL you make me laugh! Maybe you remember Nick, who owned the forum some years ago? I was one of the first forum member, even if you don't like this. Were you in Russia already in 1996, or something like that?

About reds/greens, YOU seem to care more than me, as I read a LONG thread against "anonymous red givers", where you wrote a lot. On my side, people can send reds, greens, browns or even whites, do you think I really care of it?

And yes yes, I know you are from Canada! And I recognize the typical Canadian humour in your post...

Anyway it is funny to see moderators of the copycat site coming here! After your boss some months ago and his Berezina, you? And probably a few others too :) GREAT to see that the copycat mods are still attracted by the original!

SalTheReturn
07-01-2008, 21:44
why guest was on the forums under several log-ins?

if laws are retroactive like the visa deal he should now be banned!!! LOL LOL

07-01-2008, 21:48
why guest was on the forums under several log-ins?

if laws are retroactive like the visa deal he should now be banned!!! LOL LOL

Once more, you lost a good occasion to shut up: The "visa deal" (law) is NOT retroactive.

And you were "sal", before, no? So you also had a few accounts.

BTW I am curious, where is it told in the rules of the forum, that people may not have more than one account??? Any link, dear Sal?

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 22:13
Dear Faritova, show me ( us) your photo at last ! :fireworks:

Clean32
07-01-2008, 22:28
Dear Faritova, show me ( us) your photo at last ! :fireworks:

Mate, slim blond ( natural) and Hot

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 22:33
Mate, slim blond ( natural) and Hot

:eek: married ?

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 22:34
Though... it doesn't matter... :eh:

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 22:38
By the way she proved her hotness already... I've got a red from her yesterday's night.

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 22:41
And if she is so hot, maybe she warms us here...

SalTheReturn
07-01-2008, 23:40
Once more, you lost a good occasion to shut up: The "visa deal" (law) is NOT retroactive.

BTW I am curious, where is it told in the rules of the forum, that people may not have more than one account??? Any link, dear Sal?

dunno dude but it is a rule written somewhere, pls search for it LOL LOL

SalParadise was impeached hence, without hiding myself, a new politically correct version of Sal was created. The result is SalTheReturn LOL LOL

what have you had for dinner?

SalTheReturn
07-01-2008, 23:41
:eek: married ?

divorced as far as i was told
source: Palokala on this forum

TGP
08-01-2008, 23:47
Hi, if you're canadian, why do you have a tatarian nick-name ? :duhhhh:

KG, you have really unusual curiosity. :D Sometimes your questions bewilder me :jester:

Miracle77777
08-01-2008, 23:50
KG, you have really unusual curiosity. :D Sometimes your questions bewilder me :jester:

And sometimes your answers too!!! :D

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:15
What's the matter with my questions... and my answers ? Do you have more good ones ? :yikes:

TGP
09-01-2008, 02:26
Usually I don't have questions, with a rare exception

Korotky Gennady
09-01-2008, 02:37
Usually I don't have questions, with a rare exception

my questions ? :snoring:

ezik
12-01-2008, 22:26

...Erhm... still have to go through the new forum rules in detail, but it seems indeed that multiple logins are not allowed. Will work on that one, but I'm just after the train from Tallinn (when ever your kid shouts: daddy I wanna go on a train and a boat, think before promising :D ).

Guest is right, the law is NOT retroactive. The proof is me posting this reply from my home in Moscow. :D And believe me, if there was any retroactivity in the law, they would have sent me back. Really.

Faritova, just as Guest, is a highly valued member of this community. And it's a cliche, but members own the forum in terms of contents.

I suggest we keep this thread light and don't start bashing Faritova, as she has been supportive and helpful and is a nice person.

12-01-2008, 22:51
Well about rules, it is NOW stated that one guy = one account :)

But if there are many people working on one computer, hmm? Or many people on ONE account? The expat.ru law doesn't say anything :) Bah anyway it is just nuts, there are probably more interesting topics to talk about...

...Erhm... still have to go through the new forum rules in detail, but it seems indeed that multiple logins are not allowed. Will work on that one, but I'm just after the train from Tallinn (when ever your kid shouts: daddy I wanna go on a train and a boat, think before promising :D ).

Guest is right, the law is NOT retroactive. The proof is me posting this reply from my home in Moscow. :D And believe me, if there was any retroactivity in the law, they would have sent me back. Really.

Faritova, just as Guest, is a highly valued member of this community. And it's a cliche, but members own the forum in terms of contents.

I suggest we keep this thread light and don't start bashing Faritova, as she has been supportive and helpful and is a nice person.

Miracle77777
12-01-2008, 23:20

But if there are many people working on one computer, hmm? Or many people on ONE account? The expat.ru law doesn't say anything :) Bah anyway it is just nuts, there are probably more interesting topics to talk about...

Rules are rules....
But I simply cannot imagine how our dear Mods could watch everyone who make a few log-ins....:eh:
Is it possible?!
Especially, as like you said - sometimes there are many people at one computer.......
Good luck to you, Guys :bowdown:

TD
13-01-2008, 01:42

there are obvious exceptions - some folks share computers for instance

again, common sense and don't abuse the system and everything is ok...

Miracle77777
13-01-2008, 23:27
there are obvious exceptions - some folks share computers for instance

again, common sense and don't abuse the system and everything is ok...

Well...I proud of your optimism, dear TD, but as we had seen - it is not working in our reality...:(
...though always hope for the best ^-*