PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for ice skating this weekend??

plastique
19-02-2004, 17:35
wanna go...don't wanna go alone...

Braders
20-02-2004, 14:47
plastique with the pavements/sidewalks in the state they are presently i think we are all skating everyday ;)

I never could skate tried it once when i was 15, Torvill and Dean me and this lass we weren't :)

DPG
20-02-2004, 15:05
I tried it last year - I think that it will take a good decade before the two Canadians I went with (and everyone else who was in Gorky Park at the time) stop laughing when they think of what I looked like;)

I agree with Braders, I've fallen over and slid around enough this year just walking to the metro without strapping a couple of funny looking boots on to my feet and then making the world's worst attempt to actually somehow move from A to B with them!:D

It was almost as embarrassing as the infamous underwater skiing attempt in Cyprus when I was 9 years old!!:)

aliwilliams
20-02-2004, 18:12
could be good. Haven't skate since i lived in US five years ago, but I don't have anythig else to do this weekend.

Sheepy
21-02-2004, 14:48
Originally posted by aliwilliams
could be good. Haven't skate since i lived in US five years ago, but I don't have anythig else to do this weekend.

Yes you do...you have one mega ugly hangover to get over:D

aliwilliams
21-02-2004, 16:08
Actually, I'm oddly hangover free. Must have been the cold.

Or I'm still drunk.....

fiesta
21-02-2004, 19:01
Probably the second one:D