29-01-2014, 13:38
From between 12:38 today and 13:26

FatAndy
29-01-2014, 13:39
From between 12:38 today and 13:26
Do you blame FSB or NSA?:question:

AstarD
29-01-2014, 13:44
Neither. But I know the site was not quiet during that time and those posts are gone. Is there any way to find out where they went and if they can be got back?

okiey
29-01-2014, 14:03
I made posts during that time and they are still there.

AstarD
29-01-2014, 14:21
They aren't showing up in your posts.

As you can see here, any posts you made between 12:27 and 13:29 are missing.

FatAndy
29-01-2014, 14:22
Neither. But I know the site was not quiet during that time and those posts are gone. Is there any way to find out where they went and if they can be got back?
I've deleted one of your posts and two posts of Jas as off-topic in the thread about Ukraine ;)

AstarD
29-01-2014, 14:50
And those were the only three posts during that hour? I checked on ISPY before I made this thread, and not only mine and Jas' were missing from there.

FatAndy
29-01-2014, 15:51
And those were the only three posts during that hour? I checked on ISPY before I made this thread, and not only mine and Jas' were missing from there.
Dunno, I tell you only about my actions done. Jas posts were from 13:09 and 13:28, your one - 13:18.

Jas
29-01-2014, 22:00
Dunno, I tell you only about my actions done. Jas posts were from 13:09 and 13:28, your one - 13:18.

I think ure not a trekkie.

BabyFirefly
29-01-2014, 22:04
RL divulged about the orders the authorities in VA gave me about Ukraine and so I had to delete everything for a while.

:D

FatAndy
30-01-2014, 11:26
Ai don't anderstend yo lengvidzh.

Gervais
31-01-2014, 09:21

May I try to translate:
"are you tracking me...?" :D

Russian Lad
01-02-2014, 06:54
RL divulged about the orders the authorities in VA gave me about Ukraine and so I had to delete everything for a while.

I didn't say you were given any orders. As far as I am aware, you don't occupy any significant posts in the US administration and this forum is not so huge as to have any impact on these global matters.
You are not a stupid woman, you have to see the bigger picture in the game you have referred to. The fight for global dominance is permanent. Ukraine occupies a very strategic place in the region, hence the struggle for it. If you remember, Jack17 said the US don't give a hoot about Ukraine, yet we all have seen the deputy of your State Secretary distributing cookies to the protesters and one of the three opposition leaders forgetting some Russian and Ukrainian words (namely - riot police) and saying them in English when talking to the local press. It is akin to Lavrov ladling out borsch in the street to Occupy Wall Street protesters, can you imagine that happening? Wouldn't you think in this case Russia is up to something in your country??? Think about that.
It is a clear-cut case of yet another fight for global dominance. I am sure there will be more evidence of the Americans meddling in the region, just wait and see. The US will be screaming about sanctions soon, I am sure. Maybe even for the opposition or for both parties for now, in case of violence - to divert attention from their own meddling. When you hear them yourself think: "Ha! Russian Lad told me about it already!". Divide and rule - this is the only foreign policy principle your country knows well. It is effective with Russia for now only because we have a semi-educated and extremely greedy colonel in power instead of the real Leader.

BabyFirefly
01-02-2014, 08:20
Jesus man, I was joking. Still betting my kidney they don't care, but I won't say why I believe so.

Russian Lad
01-02-2014, 09:33
Jesus man, I was joking.

I know you are, hence just a short comment regarding that.:)

Still betting my kidney they don't care

The bet accepted... I cannot cook human kidneys, but I will accept it as a souvenir. Let's say, after and if the US threatens with some sanctions? I don't think we will wait for long...
And again, if they don't care, why the cookies from a high-ranking official, why an American shill among the three opposition leaders, such an idiot that he forgets his own bloody language when speaking to his own press and begins mumbling stuff in English with a clear American accent? No riot police, my arse... Yatsenuk, he is a staunch anti-Russian, just like the other two, in various degrees, wants only the Ukrainian language to be official, wants the Russian fleet kicked from the Crimea and so forth. They wanted it so badly that they have right-wing nazi in their ranks (read up on their idol Bandera who was butchering the Europeans just as merrily as the Russians, by the way, including killing children with axes*). To me it is clear where it is all going and by whom it is supported and encouraged (again, I am not saying they would be able to carry out this subversive activity if Russia had a strong and clever leader). Pass my greetings to your friends in VA.

In late 1942, Bandera's organization, the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists, was involved in a campaign of ethnic cleansing of Volhynia, and in early 1944, these campaigns began to include Eastern Galicia. It is estimated that nearly 70,000 Poles, mostly women and children along with unarmed men, were killed during the spring and summer campaign of 1943 in Volhynia[34] by the OUN-Bandera which bears primary responsibility for the massacres.

but I won't say why I believe so

Why is that? He will not know.

See the video below now, they made Bandera the Hero of Ukraine under the previous president Yuschenko and annulled it only recently after a world-wide outcry, but many regions still celebrate him as a hero, this red and black nazi flag was widely spread among the protesters:
На Ук€аине о‚ме‚или 105-ле‚ие со дня €ождения ‘анд刋 - YouTube