PDA

View Full Version : Business Russian

SalTheReturn
06-01-2008, 14:26
Hi All,

would like to have an idea of what are the best books to start getting acquainted with business russian at an intermediate level and above. Would prefer books containing lots of excercises (pattern drills welcome), dialogues, and especially cool reading tasks

Thanks a lot

Sal

SalTheReturn
10-01-2008, 19:00
Hi All,

would like to have an idea of what are the best books to start getting acquainted with business russian at an intermediate level and above. Would prefer books containing lots of excercises (pattern drills welcome), dialogues, and especially cool reading tasks

Thanks a lot

Sal

my friend coming here in less than a week...has someone a bloody clue to give me? Please Favoritova help if you can
Sal

Maurice
11-01-2008, 01:45
open altavista.... there is a translator...

read the news in rambler, yandex or smth like that....

find a forum like this but in russian and start posting as you post here, writing the same things.... in a very short time your russian will be very respectable...:agree:

SalTheReturn
11-01-2008, 01:49
open altavista.... there is a translator...

read the news in rambler, yandex or smth like that....

find a forum like this but in russian and start posting as you post here, writing the same things.... in a very short time your russian will be very respectable...:agree:

dude, cant search the letters on my keyboard it takes ages...

all i asked for was a book with excercise focused on business russian...please do find some titles for me itf you areally want to help

:bedtime:

Maurice
11-01-2008, 13:20
Learning Russian Language, Books, Resources Russian expressions, Russian newspapers, subscribe Russian magazines, Russian language learning books resources (http://www.touniteamerica.com/languages/russian.shtml)

:coffee: