Whos motor bike is that?
Its a chopper hun
Whos chopper is that
Zeds
Whos Zed
Zeds dead, Zeds dead

Judge
06-01-2008, 07:41
Don't forget the word baby after the first Zed's dead bit.

Here's one of my favs from this film.

What's the matter? Oh, you were finished. Well then, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country are you from?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Jules: English, motherf*cker, do you speak it?
Brett: Yes.
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Jules: Say what again. Say what again, motherf*cker, say what one more Goddamn time!

Clean32
06-01-2008, 08:32
cool

how about this one, but i cant remember what way around it is

1/2 a tank of gas and a full pack of cigeretts

Judge
06-01-2008, 16:01
cool

how about this one, but i cant remember what way around it is

1/2 a tank of gas and a full pack of cigeretts
It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes. It's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.:smokin::smokin:

Judge
06-01-2008, 16:06
This could end up the longest thread in history,there are so many cool quotes out there.

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.

Korotky Gennady
06-01-2008, 17:14
What's the matter? Oh, you were finished. Well then, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Jules: What country are you from?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Jules: English, motherf*cker, do you speak it?
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Jules: Say what again. Say what again, motherf*cker, say what one more Goddamn time! What ?

Korotky Gennady
06-01-2008, 17:16
This could end up the longest thread in history,there are so many cool quotes out there.

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.

What movie is it from ?

Judge
06-01-2008, 17:36
What movie is it from ?

I'll give you another clue...
The following part is when he's talking to himself infront of a mirror.

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f**k do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Okay! [whips out gun] Huh?

Any cool quotes from russian films??

Judge
06-01-2008, 17:38
What ?Bang bang bang.
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

MickeyTong
06-01-2008, 17:41
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f**k do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Okay! [whips out gun] Huh?

Taxi Driver

Judge
06-01-2008, 18:47
Taxi Driver

Good man...greens for you..
We could make this a new game..

Here is another quote.

In a thousand years, there will be no men and women, just wankers, and that's fine by me.

MickeyTong
06-01-2008, 18:52
Good girl...

GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?! hey m8, it's a kilt in my pic, not a skirt.

MickeyTong
06-01-2008, 18:54
OK.....where's this from?
Bud: Credit is a sacred trust, it's what our free society is founded on. Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia? I said, do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia?
Otto: They don't pay bills in Russia, it's all free.
Bud: All free? Free my ass. What are you, a fu**ing commie? Huh?
Otto: No, I ain't no commie.
Bud: Well, you better not be. I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The film was made in 1984

MickeyTong
06-01-2008, 18:56
In a thousand years, there will be no men and women, just wankers, and that's fine by me.

Trainspotting.........

Would Sir care for a starter of some garlic bread perhaps?
No, thank you. I will proceed directly to the intravenous injection of hard drugs, please.

Judge
06-01-2008, 19:04
GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?! hey m8, it's a kilt in my pic, not a skirt.

Sorry, for some strange reason i thought it was Miracle who posted..

Your film is Repo Man..I aint seen this film in ages.I'll download it later.

Here is a tough one...I'll give you all a clue,it's from a russian film..

How can I brake after you've drunk all the brake fluid?

Miracle77777
06-01-2008, 20:14
Nice thread, Judge ^-*
Here is another two quotes from different filmes but with the same actress as main person:

"I owe you nothing. And you are nothing to me. Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love. "

"That was a long time ago. I'm not that stupid anymore. I've found out that people are the same all over. Greedy as animals. In a small town they're just a bit less successful. Feed 'em enough, they'll eat till their bellies burst. "

:lovepot:

Miracle77777
06-01-2008, 20:15
Any cool quotes from russian films??

"Long live our court is the most humane court in the world!" - from very famous Russian movie ^-*

Judge
06-01-2008, 20:55
Very hard are yours Miracle..

Another clue from the brake fluid film..

Yellow pants ,Ku twice.:lovepot:

Judge
06-01-2008, 20:57
Nice thread, Judge ^-*
Here is another two quotes from different filmes but with the same actress as main person:

"I owe you nothing. And you are nothing to me. Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love. "

:lovepot:

Moulin Rouge

Clean32
06-01-2008, 21:02
lol if we can keepit on well knowen films it would be more fun for every one.

golden oldie

hint " watched it 17 times" quote from a song

"For a nation of Pigs, it sure is funny you doint eat them" quote from film

Judge
06-01-2008, 21:07
lol if we can keepit on well knowen films it would be more fun for every one.

golden oldie

hint " watched it 17 times" quote from a song

"For a nation of Pigs, it sure is funny you doint eat them" quote from film
Agree...Moulin Rouge is an obscure film .:D.
Man action movies it is then.
:trooper:

Judge
06-01-2008, 21:10
Class film Clean...Midnight Express .Book is pretty good,for a same kinda thing,there are a few books knocking around about aussie guys who were locked up in Thai jails.

Miracle77777
06-01-2008, 22:10
Moulin Rouge

:applause:
Congrats, mate!!! Again you have received from me Green!!
What about Russian film? It was you who suggested that...wasn't you?
:goblin:

PS: What did you mean an "obscure film"?

Clean32
06-01-2008, 22:49
Class film Clean...Midnight Express .Book is pretty good,for a same kinda thing,there are a few books knocking around about aussie guys who were locked up in Thai jails.

LOL the book was better.

as for Thai jails, well it was my job to visit these wana be drug dealers and
pedophile's

The BBK hiltion is not as bad as everyone makes out its just difrent

Judge
06-01-2008, 23:08
:applause:
Congrats, mate!!! Again you have received from me Green!!
What about Russian film? It was you who suggested that...wasn't you?
:goblin:

PS: What did you mean an "obscure film"?
Yep,
Maybe russian films will lose out in translation..

Obscure.Hidden away.unpopular with the men.

Judge
06-01-2008, 23:14
LOL the book was better.

as for Thai jails, well it was my job to visit these wana be drug dealers and
pedophile's

The BBK hiltion is not as bad as everyone makes out its just difrent
Just different.lol,nice one.
Well,visting might be one thing but being locked up is another.A mate of mine spent a few months in jail there and said it was hell.

Margo
06-01-2008, 23:25
Judge, can I answer bout yellow pants?
And ... there is one quote from one movie which was quoted in another
Not sure I can give exact cite, but
"I think this is the beginning of new big friendship"

Margo
06-01-2008, 23:25
And there are sooooo many quotes from russian movies, countless

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 00:09
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "f**k" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"
"Someday this war's gonna end. That'd be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I'd been back there, and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore."
"What the hell do you know about surfing? You're from goddamned New Jersey."

Judge
07-01-2008, 00:11
Go ahead,if i remember right,yellow pants ku twice and red pants ...

Judge
07-01-2008, 00:16
"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "f**k" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"
"Someday this war's gonna end. That'd be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I'd been back there, and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore."
"What the hell do you know about surfing? You're from goddamned New Jersey."

Colonel Kurtz says it.. from one of the greatest war movies ever.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Charlie don't surf.
Oh man, the shit piled up so fast in Vietnam you needed wings to stay above it.

The list is endless.

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 00:18
Yeah.........a classic.

Margo
07-01-2008, 00:21
not red, but magenta pants :)

Judge
07-01-2008, 00:41
not red, but magenta pants :)
Smart arse.:jester:

Margo
07-01-2008, 00:57
what a pity I know nothing of the movies you are quoting :duhhhh::shame:

Judge
07-01-2008, 01:00
what a pity I know nothing of the movies you are quoting :duhhhh::shame:

Apocalypse Now is the war movie we are talking about.A must see film,gives a good insight into some of the sh*t that went on in the Vietnam War.

Margo
07-01-2008, 01:12
Next thread should be about "MUST SEE MOVIES". I saaw in bookshope several thick books like "1000 albumes to listen", "1000 movies to see", "1000 books to read". We can make our own list

Judge
07-01-2008, 01:17
Next thread should be about "MUST SEE MOVIES". I saaw in bookshope several thick books like "1000 albumes to listen", "1000 movies to see", "1000 books to read". We can make our own list

Best countries,best restaurants ,best drinking holes,best drinks...the list is endless.We will be on expat.ru for life at this rate.:jester:

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 01:31
Taxi Driver

Oh... it's the third in the list of my favorite movies... if it's that one with Al Pacino...

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 01:38
Very hard are yours Miracle..

Another clue from the brake fluid film..

Yellow pants ,Ku twice.:lovepot:

Kindzadza.

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 01:40
"Dim: Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you. I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime. I'm not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it.
Alex: A nozh scrap anytime you say.
Dim: Doobiedoob, a bit tired maybe, best not to say more. Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right-right?"

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 01:40
"Long live our court is the most humane court in the world!" - from very famous Russian movie ^-*

Caucasus captive.

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 01:43
"Dim: Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you. I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime. I'm not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless. It stands to reason, I won't have it.
Alex: A nozh scrap anytime you say.
Dim: Doobiedoob, a bit tired maybe, best not to say more. Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right-right?"

Winded orange ?

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 01:53
Clockwork Orange....yes, Gennady, well done m8.

How about this:
"Army Doctor: Chevotarevich, is that a Russian name?
Nick: No, it's an American name."

Judge
07-01-2008, 02:06
Clockwork Orange....yes, Gennady, well done m8.

How about this:
"Army Doctor: Chevotarevich, is that a Russian name?
Nick: No, it's an American name."

Another classic...Deer Hunter...

And this one...

In one week, I can put a bug so far up her **** she don't know whether to shit or wind her wristwatch.

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 02:15
In one week, I can put a bug so far up her **** she don't know whether to shit or wind her wristwatch.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.......McMurphy
"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this."
"Is that crazy enough for ya'? Want me to take a s*t on the floor?"
"Mmmmmm, Juicy Fruit."
Great film

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 02:16
Another classic...Deer Hunter...

Oh... it's just masterpiece... very very good movie...

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 02:18
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.......McMurphy
"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this."
"Is that crazy enough for ya'? Want me to take a s*t on the floor?"
"Mmmmmm, Juicy Fruit."
Great film

yeah... Jack was great... by the way he playd the mental-disease too naturaly...

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 02:25
"Shut up, you American. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say "let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say." Well, you're dead now, so shut up."
"Englishmen, you're all so f**king pompous. None of you have got any balls."
"That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in fifteen-seventeen, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas..."

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 03:33
"I flipped through catalogs and wondered: What kind of dining set defines me as a person?" "I had it all. Even the glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections, proof they were crafted by the honest, simple, hard-working indigenous peoples of... wherever."
"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact."
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 03:41
Russian Bear came Kremlin at last. :fireworks:

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 03:42
lol

Korotky Gennady
07-01-2008, 03:45
"I flipped through catalogs and wondered: What kind of dining set defines me as a person?" "I had it all. Even the glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections, proof they were crafted by the honest, simple, hard-working indigenous peoples of... wherever."
"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact."
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Seems on russian tv that movie had the title " Сеть " ( Broadcasting )

AndreyS
07-01-2008, 12:34
Opposition sucks. ;-)))

sfjohns67
07-01-2008, 14:29
Fight Club

MickeyTong
07-01-2008, 20:16
Fight Club

Yep....well done.

Clean32
07-01-2008, 21:32
i am told he as cold as a witched heart.
i want a man with no heart at all just a Enormous brian

Judge
08-01-2008, 16:48
Another clue please, Mr Clean.

Clean32
08-01-2008, 16:53
Another clue please, Mr Clean.

B&W with the absalutly lovely Dana Wynter,:gorgeous: and Kennith More.

Clean32
08-01-2008, 17:04
ok anothere one, not well known movie, but i like it, english is a hint

"Detals details, doint bother me with details, just tell me when its ****en done"

Judge
08-01-2008, 17:43
B&W with the absalutly lovely Dana Wynter,:gorgeous: and Kennith More.

Can't find the quote but after doing a search the only film i can find these two in is, Sink The Bismarck.

Clean32
08-01-2008, 18:19
Can't find the quote but after doing a search the only film i can find these two in is, Sink The Bismarck.

correct film,

MickeyTong
08-01-2008, 20:30
Do you all surrender on this one?
"Shut up, you American. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say "let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say." Well, you're dead now, so shut up."
"Englishmen, you're all so f**king pompous. None of you have got any balls."
"That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in fifteen-seventeen, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas..."

Another clue.........."Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?"
and the unforgettable Mr Creosote.....