PDA

View Full Version : How to get my lawyer degree recognized in Russia

eielef
11-01-2014, 12:33
I'm in Moscow working for only 2 months, as an internship. I'll be evaluated and be asked to stay or to return back home.
Problem is: I don't want to return home. In my job, i'm not very well paid but at least gives me the oportunity to survive, using a bit of my savings.
I graduated as a lawyer last year in Argentina. Although all the paperwork isn't ready (it will take about 3 months more) I'd like to know if anyone of you, being a lawyer from a foreign country, could pass the bar test, or how is the process.
Work oportunities are THOUSANDS and very well payed (i'm getting very strong connections in my actual internship). But i need to know how to become a lawyer under Russian's law.
The visa permits and those things, for an argentinean is very easy, and can be easily done at the Russian Embassy in Buenos Aires. I know some people there too.

But to be a lawyer. HELP ME. I WANT TO STAY!!!

vossy7
11-01-2014, 17:48
I'm in Moscow working for only 2 months, as an internship. I'll be evaluated and be asked to stay or to return back home.
Problem is: I don't want to return home. In my job, i'm not very well paid but at least gives me the oportunity to survive, using a bit of my savings.
I graduated as a lawyer last year in Argentina. Although all the paperwork isn't ready (it will take about 3 months more) I'd like to know if anyone of you, being a lawyer from a foreign country, could pass the bar test, or how is the process.
Work oportunities are THOUSANDS and very well payed (i'm getting very strong connections in my actual internship). But i need to know how to become a lawyer under Russian's law.
The visa permits and those things, for an argentinean is very easy, and can be easily done at the Russian Embassy in Buenos Aires. I know some people there too.

But to be a lawyer. HELP ME. I WANT TO STAY!!!

Well you can read up on it during your drive across the Bering strait learning how to charge a fortune for doing little........I went to a Russian lawyer once and said
How much do you charge.......?
Minimum 3000 rub for 3 questions
That's expensive isn't it?
Yes now what's your 3rd question:11513: