PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Doggy Styling

Alan65
29-12-2013, 23:42
This must be one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen...I am so glad I no longer take rip roarers :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2529806/Extreme-dog-styling-sees-poodles-coiffed-Bart-Simpson-Japanese-geisha-Batman-creative-pet-grooming-world-championships.html

Russian Lad
30-12-2013, 00:19
What a bunch of morons. Protecting animals in the West doesn't include not messing with their appearance?:)

Alan65
30-12-2013, 00:22
What a bunch of morons. Protecting animals in the West doesn't include not messing with their appearance?:)

The competition is in pennslvainia. ...is that where Robert lives?

Benedikt
30-12-2013, 07:32
The competition is in pennslvainia. ...is that where Robert lives?

I remember ( it was in Moscow i am sure about it) a hotel had in his reception at easter time colored little bunnies and chicks around for the kids at Easter. Caused an huge uproar from a few fuddy duddy foreigners that -we- harm the poor things. They were colored with the same color as the easter eggs, after a few days it just would grow out, as the chicks feathers grew or the bunnies develop more fur.
but for a million $ competition it is allright.
i am sure no harm as such came to the animals. they are also using -Easter egg- color.
But to me that shows how silly dog owners are. But even more, how stupid the Jurors have become to let thing like that happen and even judge it as exceptional, and give it a price.
I just hope that the dogs can get out after the show into the park and have a good wallow in the grass and all that -art- is for the birds...