PDA

View Full Version : a new year - a new directory?

th&vk
02-01-2008, 10:42
What I assume is end of the year housecleaning on expat.ru has resulted in our handy-dandy Directory being relegated to the Archives ... Can we start it up again - and get it back as a sticky in the new (now empty) Lessons --

Incidentally -- I like that this Teacher's Discussion file is now in Community separate from Lessons -- makes a lot of sense --

Back to the Directory -- I obviously could start it up again myself -- but it's been your brainchild (and your success) Bels -- and I also don't know the procedure for getting it into Stickys ...

Happy New Year to all!

TD
02-01-2008, 11:22
oops! sorry about that - I have now moved it over to the teacher's forum

Bels
02-01-2008, 12:33
What I assume is end of the year housecleaning on expat.ru has resulted in our handy-dandy Directory being relegated to the Archives ... Can we start it up again - and get it back as a sticky in the new (now empty) Lessons --

Incidentally -- I like that this Teacher's Discussion file is now in Community separate from Lessons -- makes a lot of sense --

Back to the Directory -- I obviously could start it up again myself -- but it's been your brainchild (and your success) Bels -- and I also don't know the procedure for getting it into Stickys ...

Happy New Year to all!

I totally agree, and you are welcome to start it it up again or work together to avoid confusion, as we might end up with two directories if we don't know what the other hand is doing. I won't be offended by any voluntary contribution , as I've always stated I believe in teamwork and I know you are perfectly competent. Any new deas from any teacher are most welcome.

Bels
02-01-2008, 12:49
Let's start here, the title is spot-on. I suggest we give about ten days grace to give enough time for any teachers who wish to update themselves, or to inform us if they are no longer teaching. It will also give new teachers to enter their details for the new 2008 directory. Please keep your entries to the same style as the trial directory. With particular interest to area, age groups and levels you teach.

Please make your entries here now, or on the trial directory.