PDA

View Full Version : I've been bardaked

vossy7
22-12-2013, 13:48
One of my posts was bardaked for too much f@#$%^& swearing, mea culpa !
I blame it on being Irish and proud of it!
Swearing is in the Irish hearts so much so that I believe we were the first to add a couple of syllables to the hearts of words to make them more expressive e.g.
fan-f!@#$%^-tastic:rofl:

Benedikt
22-12-2013, 14:51
Swearing is in the Irish hearts so much so that I believe we were the first to add a couple of syllables to the hearts of words to make them more expressive e.g.

profanity only in bardak! and that is how it is supposed to be.

penka
22-12-2013, 17:26

Do you speak Russian?

(PS Sorry, it turned out "bossy" in another post - autocorrect).

vossy7
22-12-2013, 17:33
Do you speak Russian?

(PS Sorry, it turned out "bossy" in another post - autocorrect).

как собака:whisper:

rusmeister
22-12-2013, 18:03

I know of a tremendous and admirable Irish culture that requires no profanity to validate itself.

A book that really lifted up my respect for the Irish by 500%:

http://www.gkc.org.uk/gkc/books/Irish_Impressions.txt

vossy7
22-12-2013, 18:45
I know of a tremendous and admirable Irish culture that requires no profanity to validate itself.

A book that really lifted up my respect for the Irish by 500%:

http://www.gkc.org.uk/gkc/books/Irish_Impressions.txt

So how did I know that Chesterton would turn up here, ahh I believe RL warned me of the predictability of your pontificational ( I just invented a new word!) posts!
here is a nice Irish family show complete with the swearing.....
Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas Special Trailer - BBC One Christmas 2012 - YouTube

rusmeister
22-12-2013, 23:26
So how did I know that Chesterton would turn up here, ahh I believe RL warned me of the predictability of your pontificational ( I just invented a new word!) posts!
here is a nice Irish family show complete with the swearing.....
Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas Special Trailer - BBC One Christmas 2012 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3D7qWEoBaU)

Like I said.
I think the Irish need no incivility in order to be Irish.

RL has never bothered to understand my views on anything. He just hates them and debunks without knowing what exactly he debunks.

I think you might actually appreciate the book, were you ever to try it. It is high complement to the Irish from one of the greatest thinkers of modern times.

Russian Lad
22-12-2013, 23:56
RL has never bothered to understand my views on anything. He just hates them and debunks without knowing what exactly he debunks.

Why, I understand your views perfectly, maybe even better than you do, since I grew up here (Vossy, Rusmeister is a devout follower of the Russian Orthodox Church and its head Gundiaev, who is a dollar billionaire, who pays zero taxes on his oil, cigs, gold, vodka and other businesses and who uses the state security and other privileges, directly violating the Russian Constitution with the silent approval from the Kremlin).:) I cannot debunk your views - they are bullet-proof. The evil often is. It doesn't mean I support, respect or share them though.:)
P.S. Vossy, didn't I tell you that a Chesterton quote is a mandatory affair with our esteemed Rusmeister here?:) Meet the Russian Patriarch:

šо€‚еж и о…€ана Ÿа‚€иа€…а šи€илла - YouTube

robertmf
23-12-2013, 00:24
Why, I understand your views perfectly, maybe even better than you do, since I grew up here (Vossy, Rusmeister is a devout follower of the Russian Orthodox Church and its head Gundiaev, who is a dollar billionaire, who pays zero taxes on his oil, cigs, gold, vodka and other businesses and who uses the state security and other privileges, directly violating the Russian Constitution with the silent approval from the Kremlin).:)

:emote_popcorn: You forgot to mention the US$30,000 watch. I'm sure Patriarch Kiril donated to feed the poor ...

Russian Lad
23-12-2013, 00:44
You forgot to mention the US$30,000 watch.

Pocket change maybe not even worth mentioning.:) They doctored this pic, by the way - the second one was posted on their official website, with the watch removed - after a public outcry, but you can still see its reflection on the table.:)

alan100
23-12-2013, 04:22

Bardak is tame nowadays, you should have seen it back in '03, ten years ago.

Sidney Bliss, Braders, Ghost, cjollybottom, MM now and again, reverend, and all the other fellow low lifes it was like a war zone.. easily the most popular forum on the board.

I'd be fighting on bardak during the day, and then avoiding fighting at the boar house during the evening.

Oh well.

Russian Lad
23-12-2013, 04:28
Bardak is tame nowadays, you should have seen it back in '03, ten years ago.

Sidney Bliss, Braders, Ghost, cjollybottom, MM now and again, reverend, and all the other fellow low lifes it was like a war zone.. easily the most popular forum on the board.

I'd be fighting on bardak during the day, and then avoiding fighting at the boar house during the evening.

Oh well.

What do you think has changed since then?

alan100
23-12-2013, 04:38
What do you think has changed since then?

Definitely different type of expat than ten or fifteen years ago.

More crazy expats around then.

I arrived in Moscow December 1999 and during the first few years met many weird and crazy characters. We would have crazy adventures during the evenings and spend our days at work fighting it out on Bardak.

This was before the big board 'crash' with no backups (around '04?) and the split with the other board (Braders & Co)...

I guess times change... but back in those days ANYTHING went on bardak... I swear it was never moderated at all.... it was genuinely a warzone that scared a lot of other expats away...

rusmeister
23-12-2013, 05:20
Why, I understand your views perfectly, maybe even better than you do, since I grew up here (Vossy, Rusmeister is a devout follower of the Russian Orthodox Church and its head Gundiaev, who is a dollar billionaire, who pays zero taxes on his oil, cigs, gold, vodka and other businesses and who uses the state security and other privileges, directly violating the Russian Constitution with the silent approval from the Kremlin).:) I cannot debunk your views - they are bullet-proof. The evil often is. It doesn't mean I support, respect or share them though.:)
P.S. Vossy, didn't I tell you that a Chesterton quote is a mandatory affair with our esteemed Rusmeister here?:) Meet the Russian Patriarch:

Thanks for making my point, RL. (Right down to your signature) :)

The fact that you never read, think about or offer intelligent response to what is said (that actually engages what is said just triple-underscores it. With you, it's just "Oh, it's a quote" - and right there you stop reading and thinking and resort to repeating your tired old claims of evils and alleged evils that are so tiny next to the evils of your secular governments.

But I'm not surprised when the enemies of what I believe join in chorus, anyway.

Russian Lad
23-12-2013, 06:34
next to the evils of your secular governments.

Oh, you actually want a religion-based government? You are my _mortal_ enemy then... Not that currently you have anything to complain about - the current Russian regime is de facto religion-based - one of the reasons I hate it. But there is no other ideology they can offer to the rank&file - only your moth-eaten religion. A uniting idea. How fresh and clever... Well, they do it because it is easier to steal from the stupid&uneducated, to send them to wars, to manipulate their views, to scare them into a herd-like obedience when it is required and so forth. Wonder why you don't feel any shame being a part of it, while you cry rivers of crocodile tears about aborted babies, for example. Russia is in the power of dark and evil forces. I think a lot of blood will be spilt here before it is cleansed.

Right down to your signature

What is wrong with my signature? I quoted you verbatim. And even after that you have said so many things I would want in my signature that I have even lost count of them.
For your Russian language practice:
Ÿо‡емƒ РŸЦ п€ев€а‚иласŒ в комм切ескƒŽ с‚€ƒк‚ƒ€ƒ ‡. 2 - YouTube

Почему РПЦ превратилась в коммерческую структуру ч. 1 - YouTube

FatAndy
23-12-2013, 11:28
To OP: yes, full-size swearing is permitted in Bardak section only, so it's better to start, continue and stop there. In common forums you may use abbreviations and replace letters with symbols.

rusmeister
23-12-2013, 14:20
Oh, you actually want a religion-based government? You are my _mortal_ enemy then... Not that currently you have anything to complain about - the current Russian regime is de facto religion-based - one of the reasons I hate it. But there is no other ideology they can offer to the rank&file - only your moth-eaten religion. A uniting idea. How fresh and clever... Well, they do it because it is easier to steal from the stupid&uneducated, to send them to wars, to manipulate their views, to scare them into a herd-like obedience when it is required and so forth. Wonder why you don't feel any shame being a part of it, while you cry rivers of crocodile tears about aborted babies, for example. Russia is in the power of dark and evil forces. I think a lot of blood will be spilt here before it is cleansed.

What is wrong with my signature? I quoted you verbatim. And even after that you have said so many things I would want in my signature that I have even lost count of them.

It's funny that it's these kinds of attacks On Christian faith that led me to it. The attacks were so inconsistent - the Church is too pacifist, it's too militant, they hate sex, they love marriage and babies. You're willing to contradict yourself in order to attack it.

Chesterton had it right when he said

Men who begin to fight the Church in the name of freedom and humanity end by flinging away freedom and humanity if only they may fight the Church..

Russian Lad
23-12-2013, 14:46
It's funny that it's these kinds of attacks On Christian faith that led me to it. The attacks were so inconsistent - the Church is too pacifist, it's too militant, they hate sex, they love marriage and babies. You're willing to contradict yourself in order to attack it.

Not sure what you mean by the church being pacifist. Especially after PR girls were thrown to rot in prison for 2 years. Tolokonnikova has been freed today as I understand. Pacifism of РПЦ in action (Islamist terrorists nervously smoke in their caves watching this):

Свя‰енников наƒ‡а‚ воева‚Œ - YouTube

annasophia
23-12-2013, 16:20
Sidney Bliss, Braders, Ghost, cjollybottom, MM now and again, reverend, and all the other fellow low lifes .....Oh well.

Smug gaggle of wankers missed by no one but you. May they RIP, the only one who is left, on the Other Site.

(Perhaps you're also feeling warm and snuggly about the exiled absence of the Exile trilobites as well? Russia has a way of dealing with these losers.....like running them out of the country, for example)

Russian Lad
23-12-2013, 17:14
Gaggle of trilobites, hoho.:) You are enriching my vocabulary.:)

vossy7
23-12-2013, 17:20
In my Irish naivety
:confused:http://www.imdb.com/title/:):)

vossy7
23-12-2013, 17:28
In my Irish naivety
:confused:http://www.imdb.com/title/:):)
Sorry.....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Ghostly Presence
26-12-2013, 10:27

šоштеж и охшана Ÿатшиашха šишилла - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6e363erYw)

Thanks for posting the clip, RL! I actually observed a similar scene myself, only the patriarch came to Christ the Savior cathedral together with Luzhkov. That was the first time ever I saw something like that - looking at the cars I thought that a bunch of high-profile gangsters came to the church to repent their sins. :) They were gansters alright - Luzhkov and Alexey.

FatAndy
26-12-2013, 11:01
I thought that a bunch of high-profile gangsters came to the church to repent their sins. :) They were gansters alright - Luzhkov and Alexey.
Comrade, use PC definition - Really Cool Guys.:rasta:

Not sure what you mean by the church being pacifist. Especially after PR girls were thrown to rot in prison for 2 years. Tolokonnikova has been freed today as I understand. Pacifism of РПЦ in action (Islamist terrorists nervously smoke in their caves watching this):
Comrade, don't mix warm and soft. РПЦ never was pacifist, in contrary, always was militant. BTW, a very interesting clip. I'd only recommend them to use Stechkin or Gyurza instead of Makar.:cool:

Russian Lad
26-12-2013, 12:08
РПЦ never was pacifist, in contrary, always was militant.

Did I say the opposite, comrade? Tell that to Rusmeister, you are...mmmm... preaching to the choir, comrade.

FatAndy
26-12-2013, 12:24
Did I say the opposite, comrade? Tell that to Rusmeister, you are...mmmm... preaching to the choir, comrade.
Here is more interesting thing http://club.desantura.ru/user/6388/blog/desantiruemyy-pravoslavnyy-khram/
:ak::punk:

Mr. Clean
26-12-2013, 18:31
Meet the Russian Patriarch:

šо€‚еж и о…€ана Ÿа‚€иа€…а šи€илла - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6e363erYw)

Did you watch the last few seconds of the video about Serbian patriarch?

rusmeister
26-12-2013, 20:20
Probably not. It would force the consideration that the religion is not dependent on the perceived actions of one man and that's incompatible with RL's purpose in posting this stuff.

Russian Lad
26-12-2013, 22:02

Yes, I did. And it only proves that a man can be a greedy and stealing b-ard and a very humble man, that no religion has made anyone better. That religion is just a dogma that can serve whatever purpose - a good or a bad one - and that it is an evil incarnate in the modern Russia, usurped by hipocrites. That religion is not different from atheism, because an atheist also can be an evil or a good person.
Of course I would at least respect the Russian Orthodox Church if they were putting their deeds where their blabbing mouths are - but as you can clearly see, it is not the case at all. A person may have stupid views and believe in all kinds of shit, including Jesus or Santa or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but if he means and does good to other people and is honest - he will always get my respect, no matter what he believes in. Not sure why Rusmeister is so hyped about the ROC, it makes me think he is one of those crooks parasitising on the body of my country like a bunch of insatiable leeches.
Have I answered your question?:)