15-12-2013, 21:46
Hoping for the seat next door! ;)

robertmf
15-12-2013, 22:28

:iagree: ... and those seats look to be very narrow and close together :mml:

TolkoRaz
15-12-2013, 23:11
I know, and I will be in Business Class firmly wrapped up in my bed smothered with the duvet, so I will be all alone! :cry:

robertmf
15-12-2013, 23:44
I know, and I will be in Business Class firmly wrapped up in my bed smothered with the duvet, so I will be all alone! :cry:

:emote_popcorn: Do you earn Frequent Flyer bonus miles (http://www.npr.org/2013/12/14/250552203/going-the-distance-mileage-running-on-marathon-flights) :question:

natlee
15-12-2013, 23:58
Gee, my boobs look like that lately :eek: I'm a bit less excited about it though! :D

TolkoRaz
16-12-2013, 00:07
Jas might think differently, and I would have to agree with her! :D

Benedikt
16-12-2013, 03:11
Gee, my boobs look like that lately :eek: I'm a bit less excited about it though! :D

this is the time they tend to grow...

natlee
16-12-2013, 12:05
this is the time they tend to grow... Oddly enough, pregnancy doesn't make mine grow but other things - and people - do :eek: Sadly, they aren't the only part that grows, sob! :cry:

Judge
16-12-2013, 12:47
I would think twice Mr Raz,She looks well prepared to beat off a pest, knuckle duster smartphone....

Judge
16-12-2013, 13:10

:cool:

natlee
16-12-2013, 13:21
:cool: :shame:

Judge
16-12-2013, 14:12
:shame:

Do you think she's had a boob job in the OP:10310:

Nobbynumbnuts
16-12-2013, 14:13

....then you realize the bad news. She's a ladyboy and she's got the hots for you too! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

natlee
16-12-2013, 14:45
Do you think she's had a boob job in the OP:10310:

Not that I'm an expert but hell yeaaah! :p

....then you realize the bad news. She's a ladyboy and she's got the hots for you too! :yikes::yikes::yikes: :eek: Looks like you've been in Thailand too long, my friend! :D

Sana
16-12-2013, 23:31

What is so good about big breasts? I know many men who like women with average size breasts.

TolkoRaz
16-12-2013, 23:44
What is so good about big breasts? I know many men who like women with average size breasts.

They are average! :lovepot:

Sana
16-12-2013, 23:49
They are average! :lovepot:

You know better:::::::))))))))))

TolkoRaz
16-12-2013, 23:49
Well, I have escaped Lagos unscathed - Duty Free was shockingly poorly stocked & the Biz Lounge was nothing more than a cafe - reminded me of the USSR 25 years ago! ;)

Interestingly, for my first air leg, I flew Virgin Atlantic Upper Class (Their Business Class) to Western Europe - I wanted to buy Duty Free aboard but was told that it was cash only, they do not accept Credit or Debit Cards on that route!

I have never experienced that before and wonder why? ;)

natlee
17-12-2013, 00:20
What is so good about big breasts? I know many men who like women with average size breasts. No clue! I certainly don't enjoy running with mine :eek: ;)

Ibanez
17-12-2013, 03:11
Well, I have escaped Lagos unscathed - Duty Free was shockingly poorly stocked & the Biz Lounge was nothing more than a cafe - reminded me of the USSR 25 years ago! ;)

Interestingly, for my first air leg, I flew Virgin Atlantic Upper Class (Their Business Class) to Western Europe - I wanted to buy Duty Free aboard but was told that it was cash only, they do not accept Credit or Debit Cards on that route!

I have never experienced that before and wonder why? ;)

Tolko, same thing with Aeroflot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

vossy7
17-12-2013, 04:20
Oddly enough, pregnancy doesn't make mine grow but other things - and people - do :eek: Sadly, they aren't the only part that grows, sob! :cry:

I know how you feel ,part of me grew when I saw the first post of the thread!

natlee
17-12-2013, 07:50
I know how you feel ,part of me grew when I saw the first post of the thread! :D :D :ignore:

Nobbynumbnuts
17-12-2013, 09:13
Not that I'm an expert but hell yeaaah! :p

:eek: Looks like you've been in Thailand too long, my friend! :D

You can never be in Thailand too long!
Just that someone told me (another) funny story about a foreigner and a ladyboy in Bangkok yesterday..;)

Sana
17-12-2013, 11:02
You can never be in Thailand too long!

Just that someone told me (another) funny story about a foreigner and a ladyboy in Bangkok yesterday..;)

I watched that famous " Orel I reshka / heads & tales " programme yesterday on the Friday channel of Russian TV; one episode was about Bangkok.
I found the city really exotic but very interesting to explore for me in future. They also showed the Pattaya beaches with lots of Russians. The beaches seemed too dirty.
While I know that I will go either to Krabi directly or to Phuket and then will be traveling by ferry or boats to small islands to explore the white sand beaches, I will still be very interested to stay for a while in Bangkok and Pattaya.
So the protagonist in the programme was surrounded by ladyboys and boy girls, as well as with genuine girls and boys in Pattaya. He did have fun and a good time there.