PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a trouser press?

kath10010
10-12-2013, 22:28
I am not kidding. Does anyone know here I can buy a trouser press?

Thanks!

Benedikt
11-12-2013, 04:51

Thanks!

but -TVOI DOM- have them. several locations around town. Nearest to us is in Krokus Expo,66km on the MKAD, out here in Strogino.
They ahve 2 kinds. Either the electric one, you stick the pants in the press in the evening, switch it on next morning they pants are ironed. or there is another model, same idea but no electricity. doesn't do the job to bad either, 12 hours in a press will make anything look sharp!

FatAndy
11-12-2013, 11:27

Thanks!
A plenty of links are in both Yandex and Google searches. :suspect:

kath10010
11-12-2013, 23:50
I must be useless at internet searching as all I get when I search for them is loads of hotels offering them in the rooms!

Thanks though.

FatAndy
12-12-2013, 00:30
I must be useless at internet searching as all I get when I search for them is loads of hotels offering them in the rooms!

Thanks though.
Kath... the only cause of the situation I may suppose is that you're trying to make the search in enemy's language, English. On the territory of Russian Federation (surprise!!!:D) state language is Russian. What you search is пресс для брюк . :)

robertmf
12-12-2013, 03:34

Thanks!

What's the matter with a steam iron :question:

You can also just put the pants between the mattress and box spring before you go to sleep

robertmf
12-12-2013, 03:37
Kath... the only cause of the situation I may suppose is that you're trying to make the search in enemy's language, English.

On the territory of Russian Federation (surprise!!!:D) state language is Russian. What you search is пресс для брюк . :)

:rofl: :evilgrin:

communist pants press (http://www.formulauyuta.ru/index.php?categoryID=158)

Benedikt
12-12-2013, 07:40
Kath... the only cause of the situation I may suppose is that you're trying to make the search in enemy's language, English. On the territory of Russian Federation (surprise!!!:D) state language is Russian. What you search is пресс для брюк . :)

http://otparit.ru/pressy-dlja-brjuk.html

even with a few pictures.
from the looks of it though, these are no electric ones, just -manual- put the pants in, close the press and overnight the work is done.
and if you have a google chrome browser he will ask -translate from russian to english?- and you click yes...

AVITA might be another site to get lucky.

Benedikt
12-12-2013, 07:41
You can also just put the pants between the mattress and box spring before you go to sleep
[/QUOTE]
[/COLOR]

or bachelor years, or just so...
after all, in the army for sure, we all -ironed- our pants like that.:D