PDA

View Full Version : California - Times are a changing!

TolkoRaz
06-12-2013, 16:59
Apparently, in California, you measure highway distance not by miles / kilometres but by travel time. Sometimes it can take forever to go a couple of miles, which give you a lot of time to read people's bumpers.

Obama wanted change and it looks like he is getting it because the bumper messages, they are a changing! ;)

TolkoRaz
06-12-2013, 17:00

MashaSashina
07-12-2013, 05:45
Obama doesn't have a birth certificate?

Russian Lad
07-12-2013, 06:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

Nope:) And given the fact that his middle name is Hussein, let's hope it wasn't his own brother murdered in Iraq a while back... An interesting personage, duh, eh wot.

PROOF!!! Obama Birth Certificate Fraud - YouTube

MashaSashina
07-12-2013, 07:57
Degree in photography, huh. Seems like I learn something new every day.

Benedikt
07-12-2013, 08:18

or suppose there is no need for it. everyone knows who VV is and where he comes from.

though still i was thinking when watching the clip, if it was a fake, why was it done so primitive? or is there a purpose behind all that? whatever, another conspiracy theory like the 9/11 tragedy that just will not go away?

Russian Lad
07-12-2013, 10:15
another conspiracy theory like the 9/11 tragedy that just will not go away?

Isn't life full of real conspiracies though? Or they stop being a possibility the moment they are officially disclaimed and you are explicitly told by the authorities they don't agree with them?:) As to 9/11, ok, the official version is a bunch of semi-literate Arabs, coordinated from a cave by the laptop-equipped Osama, f'cked the whole US security system and created major havoc, killing many Americans and destroying to dust two symbolic sky-scrapers. You are buying it, I don't. But since you buy it - tell me why no one was punished/demoted/sent to prison/electrocuted/(fined at least!!!!???) - out of the senior Americans responsible for the country security back then??? Some were even promoted after the event!!! When Rust landed on the Red Square, the minister of defence of the USSR Sokolov lost his job, some generals went to prison... Tell me. Jack is avoiding answering this question as it it is a plague, maybe you can? Or BFFly???

http://photographydegrees.org/

robertmf
07-12-2013, 18:47
Obama doesn't have a birth certificate?

Internet nonsense begun by :alien:

penka
07-12-2013, 19:02
Isn't life full of real conspiracies though? Or they stop being a possibility the moment they are officially disclaimed and you are explicitly told by the authorities they don't agree with them?:) As to 9/11, ok, the official version is a bunch of semi-literate Arabs, coordinated from a cave by the laptop-equipped Osama, f'cked the whole US security system and created major havoc, killing many Americans and destroying to dust two symbolic sky-scrapers. You are buying it, I don't. But since you buy it - tell me why no one was punished/demoted/sent to prison/electrocuted/(fined at least!!!!???) - out of the senior Americans responsible for the country security back then??? Some were even promoted after the event!!! When Rust landed on the Red Square, the minister of defence of the USSR Sokolov lost his job, some generals went to prison... Tell me. Jack is avoiding answering this question as it it is a plague, maybe you can? Or BFFly???

http://photographydegrees.org/

You are forgetting the plane crushed into Pentagon and another one, dispersed to dust.

TolkoRaz
07-12-2013, 23:47
Perhaps they were flown by unlicensed Air Kazan pilots? :yikes:

penka
08-12-2013, 00:08
Jeez, the plot thickens......