PDA

View Full Version : Update on Visa Run to Vilnius

finnandcork
03-12-2013, 23:57
1) Contact Liga, Vadim Rybakov. Tell what day you plan to be there.He contacts Litamicus, a Lithuanian Travel group.

2In Vilnius, go there the day of, fill out paper application, try hard to know all specifics, I didnt know mother in laws full birthdaye, Valdemar winked and said not to worry. I forgot the dates I attended SUny, old bosses numbers, again "dont worry". He said to pay afterwards, be back by 4. I was late by 40 minutes, having got lost in the maze of Vilnius. When I ran through the door? Visa. The 250 fee to embassy, the 120 one day fee, the HIV test results and medical insurance, even though the Immigration never looked at it.
Had a great time wandering Vilnius, Vadim and Valdemar worked wonders.

Benedikt
04-12-2013, 05:50
1) Contact Liga, Vadim Rybakov. Tell what day you plan to be there.He contacts Litamicus, a Lithuanian Travel group.

2In Vilnius, go there the day of, fill out paper application, try hard to know all specifics, I didnt know mother in laws full birthdaye, Valdemar winked and said not to worry. I forgot the dates I attended SUny, old bosses numbers, again "dont worry". He said to pay afterwards, be back by 4. I was late by 40 minutes, having got lost in the maze of Vilnius. When I ran through the door? Visa. The 250 fee to embassy, the 120 one day fee, the HIV test results and medical insurance, even though the Immigration never looked at it.
Had a great time wandering Vilnius, Vadim and Valdemar worked wonders.

that's how it worked in Riga, even more simple, until they joined the EU. now, no more....
In Riga, hand in application, filled in already, KNOWING that i will be back in a year or two, i always took me an application with me. Pay at the bottom of the building the fees, walk around at the huge market for the day (i am a Chef...) back at 3 got the visum. back to the station for the night train to Moscow....-Latvias Express- a dream..