PDA

View Full Version : What's the biggest challenge your facing?

Jas
29-11-2013, 22:16
The biggest challenge? Dunno really.... Mira maybe? I used to think it was not really being able to go home to the UK (I thought that in Kazan), but I am ok now and don't want to go anyhow... I settled in Sweden, and I'm learning the language and I am ok as such.
Had a weird dream last night.... it was sort of like this video, which does sort of remind u- that life needs two halfes.
I think I wud do anything for Mira. Its sounds sort of PLS, but it's life, u know......

So guys, what challenge are u facing?

Btw, here's the vid what I promised u.

Beyonce feat. Shakira - Beautiful Liar (Freemasons Radio Edit) - YouTube

penka
29-11-2013, 22:19
My biggest challenge is being just me.

Thank you for asking.

Jas
29-11-2013, 22:24
My biggest challenge is being just me.

Thank you for asking.

What's rong with being u? I thought u wud look like Alla Pugacheova, but ure very normal as such.

If u was in a novel of mine I wud give u one of these roles:

1) Nazi spy and ex movie actress who is involved with British spies but cons the Nazis she dates cos she is half Jewish.

2) Princess Sophia's aunt in me Byzantine Princess novels who first teaches Princess Sophia how to be brave and not get bullied.

robertmf
29-11-2013, 22:28
:bookworm:

Jas
29-11-2013, 22:32
Mmm, cud I just ask u why ure using Neo Nazi symbols? How come? Ure usually ok and now this stuff? Very very strange.

If it's about what I told about Penka, remember she's a anti nazi! Cud u remove the Nazi stuff cos its obvious it will only stir up the others who are into all that here.... Just sayin'.

inorcist
29-11-2013, 22:37
I guess Robert was referring to this here:
Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar%20Nazi) ;)

quincy
30-11-2013, 13:00
The biggest challenge? Dunno really....

I thought you said finding an identity was your challenge. You are an Ahmadi-Pakistani but in reality it seems to me that the identity you find most useful is the ethnic minority urban-British identity

Jas
30-11-2013, 15:03
in reality it seems to me that the identity you find most useful is the ethnic minority urban-British identity

Like Nena Cherry?

Russian Lad
30-11-2013, 17:14
The biggest challenge a man is usually facing is he himself/herself - his/her desires, passions, attitudes. We make a choice each single day.

penka
30-11-2013, 18:56
The biggest challenge a man is usually facing is he himself/herself - his/her desires, passions, attitudes. We make a choice each single day.

You mean you find it hard to control yours?:D

bydand
30-11-2013, 20:07
You mean you find it hard to control yours?:D

Penka, I think Woody Allen said it a different way, "The only thing between me and greatness, is me." I shall let RL speak for himself.

Russian Lad
30-11-2013, 20:24
You mean you find it hard to control yours?

Sure, sometimes, I am only human. It is not just about controlling oneself though. I guess out of all people here, Rusmeister has come the closest to understanding the essence of it, unfortunately, through the mind opiate, not through a clear thinking process.:) But I am sure he will understand what I mean here right away.:)