PDA

View Full Version : Another Canuck

xerophobic
27-11-2013, 11:16
Hey everyone, just about to undertake a short business trip to Moscow. ill be there about three weeks so figured id try to find some English speaking people if possible. Orig from Toronto but live out west in Calgary now.

Hobbies and interests include jetboating downhill biking hot rods and hang gliding

Lookin forward to my trip!

Cheers

FatAndy
27-11-2013, 11:54
Hey everyone, just about to undertake a short business trip to Moscow. ill be there about three weeks so figured id try to find some English speaking people if possible. Orig from Toronto but live out west in Calgary now.

Hobbies and interests include jetboating downhill biking hot rods and hang gliding

Lookin forward to my trip!

Cheers

Hi, welcome. The weather isn't suitable now for those hobbies and interests ;) but I hope you'll find smth interesting in Moscow.

xerophobic
28-11-2013, 00:48
Thanks Andy, yea I'm not sure how much time I will have anyway. I sure wasn't expecting to be flying or biking lol

Would be cool to get some interesting souvenirs and maybe try to catch some hockey while I'm there. Is there even such a thing as a "Moscow hot rod scene"?? lol