PDA

View Full Version : To be or not to be here? )))

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 02:35
Hello! If you were suddenly interested in an answer on the title's question I can answer:

To be)))

Nik
P.s.: I'm very close to my goal - to post 5 posts in INTRODUCTIONS)
(interesting - whether I'll be understood or not?)

robertmf
25-11-2013, 02:39
(interesting - whether I'll be understood or not?)

Welcome to expat.ru *Nik* :wavey:

You will find many different languages and abilities here. "Understanding" is sometimes secondary :Loco:

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 02:56
Hello Robert,

Do you play ping pong?
(looks like I found a person who noticed me here and EVEN reply, so I feel myself like I have to take a chance to catch that person with my offer... Looks like it even doesn't matter for me whether you are in Moscow or not - that's about how I was glad to "catch" you for some conversation)

Have a good one!
Nik

BabyFirefly
25-11-2013, 02:57
Why do you need five posts?

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 03:05
You know Babe, your simple question is getting me nervouse a little bit...
I'll to answer though... (starting to feel myself as a dump) for posting some information in other forums.

I know - I don't know how to use this site proprly yet, and I hope You will be kind to me and won't tell me someting like "O, man. You should have taken some lessons for using this site" (you know I would even egree with you if you told me so, but it stil is like my nightmare to hear it)

Thank you joining)
Nik

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 03:07
nothing to add...

Benedikt
25-11-2013, 07:32
Why do you need five posts?

most of the new -introductions- and after the first 5 posts we hear very little, if ever anything about them. :whisper:except in the -teaching english- section. that's what they need the 5 posts for. Admin should rise the stake.

AstarD
25-11-2013, 16:10
You know Babe, your simple question is getting me nervouse a little bit...
I'll to answer though... (starting to feel myself as a dump) for posting some information in other forums.

I know - I don't know how to use this site proprly yet, and I hope You will be kind to me and won't tell me someting like "O, man. You should have taken some lessons for using this site" (you know I would even egree with you if you told me so, but it stil is like my nightmare to hear it)

Thank you joining)
Nik
Babe?

TolkoRaz
25-11-2013, 16:29
Should he address her as 'Monster'?

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 16:46
Babe: младенец (child); малыш (kid); кроха (crumb); новичок (newbie); красотка (beauty); наивный человек (innocent)...

I meant BEAUTY. (spent some time in US, so I use more american english...)

Is it a problem for you brave AstarD?

AstarD
25-11-2013, 16:54
Should he address her as 'Monster'?
Not at all. But as Babyfirefly is in a position of authority, it seems strange for someone who does not know her at all to address her in such a familiar way.

TolkoRaz
25-11-2013, 17:01
May be BabeFirefly might take it as a compliment - after all, she does post an avatar of herself!

But, yes, it may also be a bit too familiar!

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 17:32
Sam Brown - Stop - YouTube

stop your "kind" conversation! )
may I take word's "reservation"?
Let that Baby take the floor!
What's the goal to do it for,
As a substitute for Baby?
(sure - she is not a gaby)
)))

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 17:49
Looks like some people on this planet sometimes try to be so much polite, that they already forrgot the purpose of Meaning "to be polite" and prefer to be polite instead of to be kind...

TolkoRaz
25-11-2013, 18:02
There are also some in this life who have not been called 'babe' for many years and that upsets them! ;)

AstarD
25-11-2013, 18:03
Dreamliner, welcome to Expat.ru.

Politeness is always about kindness.

natlee
25-11-2013, 18:06
There are also some in this life who have not been called 'babe' for many years and that upsets them! ;) :shame: :D

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 18:10
There are also some in this life who have not been called 'babe' for many years and that upsets them! ;)

Yeh... Some people to choose "being upset" instead of "being wise".
However we shouldn't start a "new world WAR" untill we understand at least that those "some" became upset... (imho)

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 18:25
Dreamliner, welcome to Expat.ru.

Politeness is always about kindness.

If you wrote "usually" instead of "always" I'd keep silent..)

The following lines reflect only my point of view:

Politeness was created by some human for hidding his real purposes under a mask of "kindness".
I call it "hypocrisy" istead of using "politeness". IMHO
Politeness is a tool for smart people to seem as kind people. (imho)

Kindness goes from the Heart of human and can seem as a "wrong" behaviour...
For example sometimes we need to do "bad things" to someone (these things seem "bad" for that someone, but they are good for all others) to keep him away of bigger problems...

AstarD
25-11-2013, 18:41
eP-rXX6MICE

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 18:54
sometimes some people who need some WAR (they've got their reasons for that - money, power etc), are not comfortable with peacemakers...

VicY
25-11-2013, 19:43
:eh:

I am damned if I understand what you're talking about on most of this thread...However, I have a feeling that you philosophise too much!

Dreamliner
25-11-2013, 20:17
:eh:

I am damned if I understand what you're talking about on most of this thread...However, I have a feeling that you philosophise too much!

This issue is usual for some people - when they don't understand something they prefer to "have a FEELING" that they "UNDERSTAND" that others philosophise too much..)))

Take your time and really try to understand more, if you'd like to have a true view on a topic you are going to discuss showing your opinion. Imho.

For the future - if you have some opinion, show it (try to prove logically).

Nik

VicY
26-11-2013, 05:02
This issue is usual for some people - when they don't understand something they prefer to "have a FEELING" that they "UNDERSTAND" that others philosophise too much..)))

Take your time and really try to understand more, if you'd like to have a true view on a topic you are going to discuss showing your opinion. Imho.

For the future - if you have some opinion, show it (try to prove logically).

Nik

:eh: :eh: :eh:

Dreamliner
26-11-2013, 16:23
You know - you copied my message and AstarD and Natlee gave you their "Thanks"... However you didn't add anything in your post, except of

:eh::eh::eh:

Logically you were thanked only for these three "smiles", 'couse nobody thanked me for the same information without your new added ":eh:"..)))

Women are women))) Looks like they loved your ":eh::eh::eh:" and all..)))

Have a good one!

P.s.: It's Ok for some people when they just copy other's thoughts, however as to me - you'd better keep silence in some discussion instead of showing you've got nothing new to say..)))

AstarD
26-11-2013, 17:04
you'd better keep silence in some discussion instead of showing you've got nothing new to say..)))

Or what?

penka
26-11-2013, 17:18
I read through this thread in a vain attempt to understand what actually had been said here.

Can't see much behind the great abundance of words.
Well apart from a brief definition of politeness and a lamentation on people being unresponsive to PMs.

TolkoRaz
26-11-2013, 17:27
The girls never respond to my PMs! :cry:

natlee
26-11-2013, 17:30
I read through this thread in a vain attempt to understand what actually had been said here.

Can't see much behind the great abundance of words.
Well apart from a brief definition of politeness and a lamentation on people being unresponsive to PMs. Somewhat entertaining though, dontcha think :question:

Dreamliner
26-11-2013, 17:40
Or what?

Or you will seem as a person who has no own thoughts...
That's ALL. If it's not enough for you - never mind.

Have a good one)

AstarD
26-11-2013, 17:42
Sorry, boy. I guess only real men can handle smart women.

Dreamliner
26-11-2013, 17:56
Somewhat entertaining though, dontcha think :question:

Yes, I have been caught by all of you girls and guys...
My attempts to find someone to talk to you were so miserable.
I look so miserable right now!
I'm a bad stupid man - you are all bright and comprehended persons.
Looks like I had no rights to write something to you.

Are you satisfied now? You ruined all my hopes to show you my mind...
Arrogance, vanity, debility. insincerity etc - that's what I only showed you here with my replies.
Who is worse than me here? Looks like nobody...
Something like an afflation came on me due to your honest and brilliant generalship through all these replies.
(that's kind of difficult to comprehend for me, however I thank you all for that)

May I ask you all? PLEASE stop to level me to the ground with you replies and leave me alone to think over about how bad I am and how I can cope with it.
I would be much odliged to you all for that!
(I hope I may ask you this as a human like you are)

Have a good one!

AstarD
26-11-2013, 18:05
Sorry, boy. We didn't know you wanted to talk. We thought you wanted to tell us how to think or be something, although none of us could figure out what it was you wanted to say. Have a good one ))))))

FatAndy
26-11-2013, 18:08
Yes, I have been caught by all of you girls and guys...
My attempts to find someone to talk were so miserable.
I look so miserable right now!
I'm a bad stupid man - you are all bright and comprehended persons.
Looks like I had no rights to write something to you.

Are you satisfied now? You ruined all my hopes to show you my mind...
Arrogance, vanity, debility. insincerity etc - that's what you probably saw in my person here.

Comrade, never abuse yourself. There are people ready to help you, always and everywhere, just make a hint. ;)

If I only knew how to close this thread, I'd do it..)))
No rights for you, sorry. But if you want to, please send PM to someone of moderators, asking to close the thread.

Dreamliner
26-11-2013, 18:39
You are so nice, bright and kind.

Fellows, I'm so happy to know you closer.
Hope you all told all you wanted and we can close this thread then.

Have you all a good one)
Nik

FatAndy
26-11-2013, 19:11
Then it's closed on OP's demand.