PDA

View Full Version : Missing Parcel

Mhycele
20-11-2013, 15:40
I have a problem with my two parcels from Thailand to Moscow, i was expecting the arrival three months ago. I went and asked twice already at the postal office located at Molodogvardeyskaya, they told me they sent them back to Thailand, I called my friend in Thailand to check it out at the post office in Bangkok. Only to find out when the post office called Russian Customs that the parcels are in Russia. They did not go out of the country.

The parcels contain important things I can use while staying here in Moscow. But the employees at the said post office say same thing over and over again, I cannot speak Russian language so I tried to communicate as understandable as I can.

Please, if you have any idea what I should do... let me know. I've been living here in Moscow for 7 months. I don't have much idea how to deal with these kinds of matters. I will appreciate any information.

Thank you very much.

Alan65
20-11-2013, 18:39
Please, if you have any idea what I should do... let me know. I've been living here in Moscow for 7 months. I don't have much idea how to deal with these kinds of matters. I will appreciate any information.

Give up any hope of ever seeing your belongings again!

AstarD
20-11-2013, 18:48
Have you got the tracking number for the package?

robertmf
20-11-2013, 19:13
I have a problem with my two parcels from Thailand to Moscow,

Do you have a customs number ? If so, you can look up the number trackitonline.ru (http://trackitonline.ru) and see what, if any, clues are offered on the package.

robertmf
04-12-2013, 21:38
A small parcel US -> Moscow is taking 1 month.

2 days to get to Moscow, 28 days to be delivered by Russian Post

:nut:

penka
04-12-2013, 21:39
Yes.