PDA

View Full Version : Men's haircuts

trancophile
27-12-2007, 09:03
Can anyone recommend a place where a guy with longish hair can get a cut for under 1000p that isn't a Bilan or a buzz cut? I usually point to something from a magazine and expect them to replicate it.

Digenis Akritas
27-12-2007, 12:24
I've been getting my hair cut at barbershop near metro Savelovskaya for some time now. The price is right (~200 rub for a typical men's haircut) and they've always done a decent job.

It's a regular Russian barbershop, not an elite New Russian image salon, just to clarify. They are friendly to foreigners.

The address is
ulitsa Butyrskaya, dom 6.
metro Savelovskaya
tel: six-eight-five five-eight-nine-eight :)

Call to make an appointment.

They're open from 9.00 to 20.30 and work on weekends too.

trancophile
28-12-2007, 12:32
Thanks chap. I'll look into it. :D

Be well.

svelt
26-01-2008, 17:52
thanks bro.... perfect address, directions and description of services/attitude... checked them out last saturday and got the works at 550.... the works in this case is cut and colour... very appreciated post that should be added to the other '''similar''' haircut appeals

athlon36
31-03-2008, 19:34
Hello you win a french men, I come tomorrow at your barbershop need to call to have a date?

I've been getting my hair cut at barbershop near metro Savelovskaya for some time now. The price is right (~200 rub for a typical men's haircut) and they've always done a decent job.

It's a regular Russian barbershop, not an elite New Russian image salon, just to clarify. They are friendly to foreigners.

The address is
ulitsa Butyrskaya, dom 6.
metro Savelovskaya
tel: six-eight-five five-eight-nine-eight :)

Call to make an appointment.

They're open from 9.00 to 20.30 and work on weekends too.

LegalDmitry
22-05-2008, 17:22
The cheapest barbers are a bunch of Cuacasus people doing decent hair cuts at Filevsky park metro station. Upon exit from the head wagon up to the street - turn first left; another left and follow the metro line, which will be on your left hand. 4 minutes walk and you'll see the place with blue advertisement.
A must - do it on a weekday - because on a weekend it's packed. Price is 80- Rubles, not bad. The phone is 146 54 45.

alex shobo
17-07-2008, 17:55
I am private english/french speaking hairdresser! Just came back from Montreal. My price is 900r for haircut and of course do coloring mesh and hairstyle. Can come in any place in Moscow. 89629544539 Alex

DDT
18-07-2008, 09:03
Are you the one that has been giving The Mullet haircut I see on half the men here in St Petersburg?? LOL Just joking! ........Whats up with this Mullet and Russian men?