PDA

View Full Version : ok....... no more reds for you.

Mvlzac
27-12-2007, 03:22
Well well:brush:

As I`ve said before I was not going to leave this forum before I get certain satisfactions, personal and professionally speaking, and as I said before, this micro cosmos is understood on a subjective basis for any social interaction and the interpretation of many daily factors.

A sign as a word, in this case the sign *expat* by itself creates circumstances that limits and holds social and psychological factors for the individuals in a group.

In your words, even though a group of people understands something colored as white this doesn’t mean that this is white, but the social interaction unconsciously fomented by the sign creates prejudices and stereotypes which are understood as real facts.

My hypotheses were based on the human principle of adaptation, adaption to any type of environment, but also on the human principle of aggression.

Have you forgotten that once I told you that I wanted to show that westerners are as intolerant and totalitarian as many other cultures? if we understand that these other cultures are reign by their own socio-cultural relations, which are part of another subjectivity by the way.

My thesis, objectives, hypotheses and conclusions are not going to be totally exposed in this post, but I will share with you some of my conclusions.
We will understand westerners as the typical idea of any occidental society based on consumption, Protestantism /Catholicism, etc., fomented by European and/or American social, commercial and educational standards.

If we understand that westerners always show a pattern for explaining the reality according their own interpretations stimulated by their own culture as a fact “per se” is because of the same incomprehension of this entity or because of its psycho/ social rejection.

This makes them to explain and understand a specific reality relied and uncovered within a dominant and unilateral attitude. Unconscious conqueror or invader’s mentality…. They understand that they are right and the others are not. (Cultural- intellectual penetrators)

Even they understand themselves as democrats. (Many people saying and thinking the same, and the criticism of the system must be delineated in the criticizable parts of it, but never in the uncriticizable ones).

This is why…………..

Westerners outside their native environment feel totally threatened by any entity which exposes a reflected attitude against them. Making them difficult to get an optimal adaptation in a psychologically adverse foreign entity.

Anonymity is a comfortable way of exposing personal frustrations shared in their collective interaction.

Any of the unadapted implicitly and unconsciously realizes him or herself as a victim.

Once the leader of that minority is psychologically castrated or intellectually nullified, the members of that group become suggestionable.

Just one foreign entity with a strong logical position is needed for splitting that minority into another minority, or adapting one part into a bigger majority.

The members of the minority copy certain symbols and patterns from the antagonistic entity once this entity has legitimacy.

But maybe the most important conclusion is that

Is that the western mentality outside their respective cultural centers, is weak and fragile, if exposed to any uncertain entity that may adapt or react with the same logics; projects its weakness and fears against an entity which must be guilty of their frustrations; can be an individual or a culture represented by a country. If this entity is a majority: they feel victims, if it happens to be a minority: they irrationally or/and sentimentally try to oppress it before it grows.

But once their logical arguments are finished, they become aggressive and visceral…. As any other human being, as any other society.

So the secret is exhausting their logical arguments with their own logics.
You have no idea the value of this….. maybe for you is worthless but for Russians and other non occidental countries this is a very serious and bold approach for understanding people who always wanted to understand people according an unilateral point of view.

Of course that you are not the center of my research, but having a study case for it was ideal…. And the information, characters and situations here were pure and clean. (Very valuable by the way.)

Well, let’s properly redact my thesis and hope that I can get my second Ph. D.

This forum was a great laboratory for me but also I know that it was a good mirror for many of you.

Anyway… thank you!:applause:

6 months was the exact time for doing this, wanted to finish on January but nothing sadder for psychoanalyst than seeing a psychiatrist loosing his temper. :p

And I just see that the paranoia and negative suggestion caused by me is growing and I don’t want that, has no sense.

You are great innocent well intended people.

No hard feelings, and if you still want to kick me, you know where to find me…. Anyway if it will be 1 on 1 and without weapons, I doubt you can.:smokin:

No more antiexpat threads ( this was my first try but failed)
No more Donovans,
No more Ying-Yangs
No more Redskulls

Never wanted to harm you and I needed to play the villain role.

Anyway dear people, I always told you that this was not personal.:clown:

Have a great life!!:wavey:

dick
27-12-2007, 09:36
I feel so, so USED! AH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!:applause:

Bye:wavey:

Surfsup37
27-12-2007, 11:17
Ah, if your conclusions were based on this sample set, you do realize that the majority of test cases were in fact Russian nationals. :eh:

Anyway, good luck defending your theis. ;)

MickeyTong
27-12-2007, 11:36
Apropos of nothing......
Welcome to Narcissism 101 (http://www.narcissism101.com/)
Someone who suffers from Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) has at least 5 of the following characteristics:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Mvlzac
27-12-2007, 11:57
Welcome to Narcissism 101[/url]
Someone who suffers from Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) has at least 5 of the following characteristics:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements):brush:YES

2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love:applause: Of Course!!!

3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)..... I am special!!:D

4. requires excessive admiration... I have it:smokin:

5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations...dont have expectations just results;)

6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends....who doesnt?:groan:

7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.... I am not god..:clown:

8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.............You are wrong, envy is avery toxic emotion.
:coffee:

9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes...Is not arrogancy is self esteem:p

But you missed number 10

Becomes compassionate and tolerant when someone goes berserk because of his narcissism. Specially when this someone calls himself psychiatrist.

Then again........ wasn`t personal man.... seems you don`t think so.

:wavey:

Mvlzac
27-12-2007, 12:04
Ah, if your conclusions were based on this sample set, you do realize that the majority of test cases were in fact Russian nationals. :eh:

Anyway, good luck defending your theis. ;)

I know it, and even the thesis is theoretical, I used this Forum as a study case.

The analysis is based on the reactions from

Britons
Scots
Americans
Australians and neighboring countries
1 Dutch
1 Canadian
1 Italian
some others that I need to check.

And the Russian interaction is just interpretative or interactional.

For a study case this universe is pretty good.

And this experience wont take more than 10 pages.

The central hypotheses and the references are expanded with my references and other argumentative facts.
Thank you anyway! :)

Mvlzac
27-12-2007, 12:50
I feel so, so USED! AH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!:applause:

Bye:wavey:

:thumbsup: