PDA

View Full Version : What kind of women do men hate to marry?

Jas
13-11-2013, 15:57
Mmm, I think guys got certain preferences probably and thought about what they want. Bossy women? Women what screw with ure head and heart. Women what will do whatever they want?
Dunno, they don't seem too high on guys' wish lists. Tehe.

So what kind of women do guys really set out to avoid? More to the point, what do u guys want from a woman?
So now u got ure chance to really tell us.......

Russian Lad
13-11-2013, 18:00
what do u guys want from a woman?

Sex, borsch, understanding and the knowledge that she is not entitled to anything special just because she has a pussy and two tits.

Sana
13-11-2013, 18:13
HAHAHAHAAAAA RL, you always tell the real truth!

Jas
13-11-2013, 21:20
Sex, borsch, understanding and the knowledge that she is not entitled to anything special just because she has a XXXX and two XXXXX.

RL, cud u watch ure language, please? Still, at least we all know were u stand and stuff.....

Jas
13-11-2013, 21:23
I think one thing what men really hate is women what are confident.

Just curious if men are worried about marrying a woman what had had many boyfriends before?
Jealousy.......

okiey
13-11-2013, 21:30
Just curious if men are worried about marrying a woman what had had many boyfriends before?
Jealousy.......

I'm not 16 anymore, so if I met a woman who didn't have a past, that would worry me more, kind of. I mean ... a 30-year old (we can give or take 4 or 5 years) virgin for instance?:)

I say the more the merrier:-)

okiey
13-11-2013, 21:31
Confidence and assertiveness go a along way in my book:)

I think one thing what men really hate is women what are confident.

Jealousy.......

BabyFirefly
13-11-2013, 22:02
Women like their mothers.

Jas
13-11-2013, 22:04
I'm not 16 anymore, so if I met a woman who didn't have a past, that would worry me more, kind of. I mean ... a 30-year old (we can give or take 4 or 5 years) virgin for instance?:)

I say the more the merrier:-)

That's not a Pakistani way of looking at it u can say......

Jas
13-11-2013, 22:05
Women like their mothers.

Of course women like they're mothers- who stands by u when ure getting trashed? Just ure mum.

okiey
13-11-2013, 22:14
That's not a Pakistani way of looking at it u can say......

I agree Jas, and I understand your position on one hand ...but, when you think about it, what difference does it make?

If we can quote Stalin, to kill one person is a tragedy, to kill a million is just statistics, numbers.

If you like a girl and visa-versa, what else matters?

BabyFirefly
13-11-2013, 22:14
No, I meant, men either marry women who are terrifyingly like their moms, or the exact opposite.

Jas
13-11-2013, 22:20
I agree Jas, and I understand your position on one hand ...but, when you think about it, what difference does it make?

If we can quote Stalin, to kill one person is a tragedy, to kill a million is just statistics, numbers.

If you like a girl and visa-versa, what else matters?

Of course OKiey, ure right. To me it doesnt matter one bit and I dont get it also, but guys freak out.
U know in me culture, if u get married and ure not a virgin and stuff, ure in big trouble, if not dead.

And u got some white guys what worry about it also maybe. So I dunno what's in they're heads actually.

Remington
13-11-2013, 22:28
No, I meant, men either marry women who are terrifyingly like their moms, or the exact opposite.

You've been watching too many X-Files. :D

okiey
13-11-2013, 22:41
Of course OKiey, ure right. To me it doesnt matter one bit and I dont get it also, but guys freak out.
U know in me culture, if u get married and ure not a virgin and stuff, ure in big trouble, if not dead.

And u got some white guys what worry about it also maybe. So I dunno what's in they're heads actually.

Honestly, I can agree with you -- coming from a catholic family my mum also warned against so-called "husseys"; but at the end of the day, you make your own choices in life. I rebelled against my Dad when was sixteen-ish, and followed my own path.

Jack17
13-11-2013, 23:02
Mmm, I think guys got certain preferences probably and thought about what they want. Bossy women? Women what screw with ure head and heart. Women what will do whatever they want?

So what kind of women do guys really set out to avoid? More to the point, what do u guys want from a woman?

Men avoid any woman who isn't young and beautiful - or (in my case) at least beautiful.

So, who do they avoid? Well, definitely old, fat babushek.

Don't project your female values on men Jas, unless you're dealing with the exceptions like Rusmeister or someone like that. Men are carnal; for men, love is a physical thing; for women, it's more mental I suppose.

Anyway, if you meet a man who says he wants a woman to understand and support him and all that crap - then run. You're talking to a boy, not a man.
A real man wants you for one thing - and maybe to have his kids and take care of them. That's it. It's not pretty; but that's reality.

BabyFirefly
13-11-2013, 23:04
You've been watching too many X-Files. :D

Guilty.

BabyFirefly
13-11-2013, 23:05
Men avoid any woman who isn't young and beautiful - or (in my case) at least beautiful.

So, who do they avoid? Well, definitely old, fat babushek.

Don't project your female values on men Jas, unless you're dealing with the exceptions like Rusmeister or someone like that. Men are carnal; for men, love is a physical thing; for women, it's more mental I suppose.

Anyway, if you meet a man who says he wants a woman to understand and support him and all that crap - then run. You're talking to a boy, not a man.
A real man wants you for one thing - and maybe to have his kids and take care of them. That's it. It's not pretty; but that's reality.

I guess I'd believe you if I didn't know so many guys who, having the ability to date prettier women, date the ugly ones. Something's up.

Jack17
13-11-2013, 23:18
:confused:

okiey
13-11-2013, 23:23
I guess I'd believe you if I didn't know so many guys who, having the ability to date prettier women, date the ugly ones. Something's up.

There is no formula or rule: I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the rest is chemistry and personality. Beyond a one-night-stand, you need all three:-)

penka
13-11-2013, 23:37
I think quite a few men are afraid of beautiful women.

BabyFirefly
13-11-2013, 23:38

Especially if the women presents any sort of confidence.

Most guys I know, I think, just don't see themselves positively, so they think "Oh, she'd never go for me", etc.

Alan65
13-11-2013, 23:42

Over 20 posts and no one has said fat ugly ones...lets face facts, if you are fat and ugly you will not gets laid unless the other sex has beer goggles on!

Alan65
13-11-2013, 23:44

Penka ....rule number 1 with women....A faint heart never f()cked a fair maiden.

okiey
13-11-2013, 23:45

Most guys I know, I think, just don't see themselves positively, so they think "Oh, she'd never go for me", etc.

Its kinda true, maybe:)

Okay, maybe it is ... what are we afraid of though?

Alan65
13-11-2013, 23:47

They are either closet gays, christians or miss their mothers!

okiey
13-11-2013, 23:49
Penka ....rule number 1 with women....A faint heart never f()cked a fair maiden.

I've honestly got a mate or two who like a few extra pounds.
Think about this: not all slim chicks are pretty and a lot of girls with a few extra pounds are foxy:-)

Alan65
13-11-2013, 23:50

What's it got to do with you....I thought you are a lesbian?

Alan65
13-11-2013, 23:51
Think about this: not all slim chicks are pretty and a lot of girls with a few extra pounds are foxy:-)

That's their excuse for shagging munters!

robertmf
13-11-2013, 23:53

What's "munters" :question:

okiey
13-11-2013, 23:55

Are munters like mingers? :)

Jack17
13-11-2013, 23:56
Not me!!!!

Jack17
13-11-2013, 23:58

Yeah, we call 'em "Chubby Chasers" in the States mate.

penka
13-11-2013, 23:59
Not me!!!!

Yes yes. I will never tire of repeating you are my hero.

Jack17
14-11-2013, 00:01
Over 20 posts and no one has said fat ugly ones...lets face facts, if you are fat and ugly you will not gets laid unless the other sex has beer goggles on!
Please read post # 16.

Jack17
14-11-2013, 00:01
Yes yes. I will never tire of repeating you are my hero.
And I'll never tire of hearing it.

penka
14-11-2013, 00:02

Mm, and if she'd go for a guy, he'd keep on thinking
a. What the heck does she want from me
b. Damn, she'll leave me at any opportunity

There are tons of insecure males wandering the world.

penka
14-11-2013, 00:06
And I'll never tire of hearing it.

xoxo

natlee
14-11-2013, 00:09
I think quite a few men are afraid of beautiful women. That's the reason I'm single! Well, that's what my gay friends tell me anyway! :D

okiey
14-11-2013, 00:25
That's the reason I'm single! Well, that's what my gay friends tell me anyway! :D

Don't believe a word;-)

natlee
14-11-2013, 00:27
Don't believe a word;-) Nah, the true reason I'm single is the only men I get to talk to these days are expat.ru members :eek: ;)

okiey
14-11-2013, 00:30
Nah, the true reason I'm single is the only men I get to talk to these days are expat.ru members :eek: ;)

Don't knock it girl, I sense sophistication at times, truly:)

BabyFirefly
14-11-2013, 00:54
They are either closet gays, christians or miss their mothers!

I'm pretty sure one of them is the first, and all but one are Christians. Sigh.

andymackem
14-11-2013, 13:10
Nah, the true reason I'm single is the only men I get to talk to these days are expat.ru members :eek: ;)

I believe that's called 'the agony of choice' ...

penka
14-11-2013, 18:01

Don't flatter yourself, man!:D

Benedikt
14-11-2013, 18:29

why get married in the first place? masochistic tendencies or what? don't think so.

penka
14-11-2013, 18:49
why get married in the first place? masochistic tendencies or what? don't think so.

Ben, you are talking from a position of a man, not a boy.

But, believe me, many males out there marry for tons of non-maso indulgences, anything from a sissy's "don't wanna to upset my old folks", to money, prestige or anything else under the sun. Some marry for love and partnership.

VicY
15-11-2013, 06:54

"Wer die Wahl hat, hat die Qualt" (c)

:D

Jack17
15-11-2013, 08:50
Hey Jas, for all your hopes and desires, this is for you from a great American singer:

OFFICIAL - Somewhere Over the Rainbow 2011 - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole - YouTube