PDA

View Full Version : Why I do what I do.

dick
26-12-2007, 20:52
Gee I sound like a Russian, well thanks for the complement.

I was at the The Stooges show here and was hanging out with the band all day back stage. After the show MUZ TV came to interview Iggy, But had to wait for MTV to get done with theirs. So I'm standing there with the bass player and the sax player drinking beers and the MUZ-TV people are just standing there looking uncomfortable. So I said to them. Hey why don't you talk to Steve he's one of the original members of The Stooges! MUZ-TV said really? Then they started the camera and asked some questions. After Steve said " hey thanks man" and said for what? He said that it wouldn't have sounded right or have the same power if he had said it. He was so right!

Bragging of oneself never looks good, but if someone else does it for you, it can be great.

Same here if Russians defend their country or disagree with expats they are misinformed nationalist and they are past off as fools who don't how to live.

Expats here can insult, swear, and say anything they want about Russia and you (expats) defend them.

Why do I stay green and get thanks? Well look at the thanks, they are from Russians mostly. One great Russian trait is to listen to idiots patiently all the while hoping they get a painful venereal disease. Which is what they are thinking of you (expats) So you sit there all puffy and full of yourselves thinking your so cool. And they hate you deeply and you don't even know about it. Now who is the fool?

So maybe that's why I have friends here and get along so well. I respect my host's opinions and defend their right to have one. weather I like it or not. It is their country after all and they know where Russia came from, sorry to say, you don't and most likely never will.

I hope that Russians when they get back on their feet don't go around getting in your face saying " We won! we're number one!" and gloat like Americans do.

You have been kicking a very big bear while it slept. You keep kicking as it started to awake. You made fun of it while it was on it's knees. But don't look now becuase it is still getting up. And get up it will. I hope it treats you better then you have treated it. Becuase if not you will be a bear poop in the forest.

You treat them with respect and they will treat you with respect.

Give To The Special Olympics.
I heard New Zealand had a very good team this year.

Fa-Q!
27-12-2007, 02:15
and gloat like Americans do
Yeah, pat yourself on the back for being such a ****ing diplomat, f***face!
Blow it out your ass...

StBasil
27-12-2007, 02:36
it's a bit unclear what the point is, dick.

is it that you got to hang out with one of the stooges or is it that if you are friendly to russians they are friendly back and what is the connection between the two?
do i get on tv-camera up my face if a russian is friendly to me when i have been friendly to them? who is representing the tv-crew in my daily encounters with russians?

dick
27-12-2007, 05:22
I stick up for Russians becuase people here like to rag on them and I don't think it's nice. That's who thanks me. I also get greens for ragging on Clean32.

dick
27-12-2007, 05:26
Yeah, pat yourself on the back for being such a f***ing diplomat, ****face!
Blow it out your ass...

Coming from a hick I'll take that as a complement.

Bels
27-12-2007, 12:09
Coming from a hick I'll take that as a complement.

You do nothing but slander people, and you only patronise some Russians and some haven't realised it yet. I'd rather be cursed than be patronised. Let's not forget that the ones you curse and folow live here, have Russian family, friends, students etc.

They will all start sussing you out eventually, and reds coming for you from Russians. Russians like any other individuals don't like to be used and patronised.

Fa-Q!
27-12-2007, 17:09
Well, I can spell "compliment", you f***ing moron.

ezik
27-12-2007, 22:36
G
Same here if Russians defend their country or disagree with expats they are misinformed nationalist and they are past off as fools who don't how to live.

Expats here can insult, swear, and say anything they want about Russia and you (expats) defend them.

This forum supports freedom of expression within the boundaries of the Russian law. And RUSSIAN law enforcement DOES take action if things get out of line here. Expat.ru is after all a Russian company.

One great Russian trait is to listen to idiots patiently all the while hoping they get a painful venereal disease. Which is what they are thinking of you (expats).

Thanks for expressing what you think is in the Russian mind. I think our Russian members are perfectly capable of expressing themselves. And as far as I have seen, there is no such "trait" as you describe. Imagine that you are a Russian and reading the thing that you (as an expat) posted... ;)

You have been kicking a very big bear while it slept. You keep kicking as it started to awake. You made fun of it while it was on it's knees. But don't look now becuase it is still getting up. And get up it will. I hope it treats you better then you have treated it. Becuase if not you will be a bear poop in the forest.

Unless any real Russian is going to cheer you publicly on this remark, I'd say this one's solely on behalf of yourself. So, why do you hate expats?

ezik
27-12-2007, 22:40
I stick up for Russians becuase people here like to rag on them and I don't think it's nice. That's who thanks me. I also get greens for ragging on Clean32.

You have NO idea how paternalistic you sound when you refer to our Russian members as "them". How about inclusiveness?

Bels
27-12-2007, 22:50
I wonder how offensive that we Brits in British English find your name and logo Dick. Especially to women. Dick, it likes you, and you like it. A highly offensive expression in British English. And you meant it !!! And you knew it !!!

Sorry got it wrong , if you like it, it likes you. even worst.

Bels
27-12-2007, 22:59

Yes, I can guess who from. Sal 32. And then when we gave him the power to give reds or greens, he gave us all reds. I cant think of anything else who would give you, such an idiot greens now.

Times change! The forum needs cleaning up.

dick
28-12-2007, 02:52
This forum supports freedom of expression within the boundaries of the Russian law. And RUSSIAN law enforcement DOES take action if things get out of line here. Expat.ru is after all a Russian
company.

It is not only a Russian company but a Russian publication and is held responsible for all that is written here. Everything here once posted becomes the property of expat.ru. Am I wrong?

Thanks for expressing what you think is in the Russian mind. I think our Russian members are perfectly capable of expressing themselves. And as far as I have seen, there is no such "trait" as you describe. Imagine that you are a Russian and reading the thing that you (as an expat) posted... ;)

Like I said you don't even know they do this. I was told this by Russians so I guess they trust me more. Yes I did break that trust but not one Russian has said that this is not true, yet. So far only you an expat has mention it. Do you feel a need to defend Russians? If someone wants me to say I sorry they can PM me. Like I said or meant, it sounds better coming from a third party.

Unless any real Russian is going to cheer you publicly on this remark, I'd say this one's solely on behalf of yourself. So, why do you hate expats?

You must have missed the two thanks I got for this post from Russians.

I don't hate expats and I never used the word HATE. That is your word not mine. I said I don't hang out with expats much. But I never said hate I demand you retract that statement and post the retraction in this thread.

Clean32
28-12-2007, 03:02
LOL all these greens you supposed to be getting, and you havenít even hit 100 yet. and as it needs a lot more red than greens ( i.e. they are not the same value, I think) it would look like you are receiving at least 3 times as many reds and you are greens, and Mate there just isnít that many expats on line, so you must be getting reds from Russians as well. Or mulzac and his 5 other accounts or even your 2 other accounts LOL. Any way at the end of the Day you are a DICK and you love that donít you.

dick
28-12-2007, 03:32
LOL all these greens you supposed to be getting, and you havenít even hit 100 yet. and as it needs a lot more red than greens ( i.e. they are not the same value, I think) it would look like you are receiving at least 3 times as many reds and you are greens, and Mate there just isnít that many expats on line, so you must be getting reds from Russians as well. Or mulzac and his 5 other accounts or even your 2 other accounts LOL. Any way at the end of the Day you are a DICK and you love that donít you.

Bels I would think this is slander.

He can not prove I have more then one (nick) account, but I can prove that I am not able to have more then one. My Internet connection has an address
it is Not a dial up like Clean32's or maybe yours. This forum will know who I am before I even log on. I go to other sites and do not even have to log on, I just go there and I am logged on automatically.

So this is not true but he keeps on posting this. Is that OK with you Bels? Can Clean32 keep doing this?

Clean32
28-12-2007, 03:41
Well actualy yes i can keep osting this as long as you keep posting lies

for example this post of yours, even if you have adsl, that will not govem who you log on! in in fact its no difrent to haveing a dial up. its the cookie on your computor that will do that, but then you know that already aye.

dick you are starting to drown in your own lies, but then you doint care do you.

oh and your wife knows you chating up chicks and meeting girls in this forum ?? ( just based on your own posts )

Bels I would think this is slander.

He can not prove I have more then one (nick) account, but I can prove that I am not able to have more then one. My Internet connection has an address
it is Not a dial up like Clean32's or maybe yours. This forum will know who I am before I even log on. I go to other sites and do not even have to log on, I just go there and I am logged on automatically.

So this is not true but he keeps on posting this. Is that OK with you Bels? Can Clean32 keep doing this?

ezik
28-12-2007, 18:20
You must have missed the two thanks I got for this post from Russians.

No I didn't. But if I get two thanks from expats or Russians it doesn't mean I'm suddenly a spokesperson.

I don't hate expats and I never used the word HATE. That is your word not mine. I said I don't hang out with expats much. But I never said hate I demand you retract that statement and post the retraction in this thread.

It is my word for definite, the "hate" word. It is just a term that springs to mind when you post your ominous things about bear poo and that sort of stuff. So here you have it: you never used the word.

But I won't retract anything of what I wrote because I do really think that you hate expats and especially some here on this forum. I can't see any other reason for your writings.

You have had enough infractions for insults already, so I'm not even going to bother giving you another one. It just doesn't help. If I get one more complaint you are just off the forum. I'm sure that our Russian members can express their opinion without you.

dick
28-12-2007, 22:21
No I didn't. But if I get two thanks from expats or Russians it doesn't mean I'm suddenly a spokesperson.

It is my word for definite, the "hate" word. It is just a term that springs to mind when you post your ominous things about bear poo and that sort of stuff. So here you have it: you never used the word.

But I won't retract anything of what I wrote because I do really think that you hate expats and especially some here on this forum. I can't see any other reason for your writings.

You have had enough infractions for insults already, so I'm not even going to bother giving you another one. It just doesn't help. If I get one more complaint you are just off the forum. I'm sure that our Russian members can express their opinion without you.

Thank you for your reply ezik and thank you for stating that I never used the word.

You are entitled to your own opinion about how I feel about expats, but all I've ever said is I don't hang out with them much because they whine about Russia. Sorry I thought I could have my own opinion. I guess mine is not the right one. The bear poo thing was for Americans, I thought I said it clearly enough.

Yes I have had infractions for insults and so has Clean32. He's had them for using bad language and a final warning for a racist remark towards me. That you have even said to me" get over it". It seems that you and Clean32 don't feel the need to "get over" anything.

You can not tell me that he doesn't still use bad language or doesn't still insult people, Sal mostly, but one girl has left this forum I think because of his harassment. So sorry if I feel that you are bias toward people here. That is just my opinion.

As for the thanks, I was under the impression the a thanks equaled agreement with a post. Now I know better thanks for clearing up my confusion. I will take all the thanks that you have giving me and consider them as just thanks for making a post not an agreement.
And I will not thank anyone further as they mean nothing.

Clean32
28-12-2007, 23:18
Thank you for your reply ezik and thank you for stating that I never used the word.

You are entitled to your own opinion about how I feel about expats, but all I've ever said is I don't hang out with them much because they whine about Russia. Sorry I thought I could have my own opinion. I guess mine is not the right one. The bear poo thing was for Americans, I thought I said it clearly enough..

you cant becouse you have told so many lies about your self DICK
any way even you above post is a lie

Yes I have had infractions for insults and so has Clean32. He's had them for using bad language and a final warning for a racist remark towards me. That you have even said to me" get over it". It seems that you and Clean32 don't feel the need to "get over" anything...

Yet anothere lie, sheesh i bet you cant even lie in bed strate aye

You can not tell me that he doesn't still use bad language or doesn't still insult people, Sal mostly, but one girl has left this forum I think because of his harassment. So sorry if I feel that you are bias toward people here. That is just my opinion....

You think wrong, again, yet anothere Lie.

and i think Sal is quite capable of speaking for himself, well at least he speaks often

As for the thanks, I was under the impression the a thanks equaled agreement with a post. Now I know better thanks for clearing up my confusion. I will take all the thanks that you have giving me and consider them as just thanks for making a post not an agreement.
And I will not thank anyone further as they mean nothing.

LOL not even worth a coment.

Dick you have posted so many times and so many lies about me, what do you expect from me a friggen pat on the back, you said you were going to call the FSB on me you said you were going to beat me up. You hounded me from post to post, now you a screaming like a spoilt little girl because I point out the truth and the facts to you. Mate you really are a loser aye, why donít you try an post some positive information if you can but I suspect that may be out of your abilities, its just easier going though life blaming everyone else for what you cant do. You are obviously a failure both in life and in personality, best you crawl back under what ever rock you habitat.

dick
29-12-2007, 01:11
you cant becouse you have told so many lies about your self DICK
any way even you above post is a lie

Yet anothere lie, sheesh i bet you cant even lie in bed strate aye

You think wrong, again, yet anothere Lie.

and i think Sal is quite capable of speaking for himself, well at least he speaks often

LOL not even worth a coment.

Dick you have posted so many times and so many lies about me, what do you expect from me a friggen pat on the back, you said you were going to call the FSB on me you said you were going to beat me up. You hounded me from post to post, now you a screaming like a spoilt little girl because I point out the truth and the facts to you. Mate you really are a loser aye, why don’t you try an post some positive information if you can but I suspect that may be out of your abilities, its just easier going though life blaming everyone else for what you cant do. You are obviously a failure both in life and in personality, best you crawl back under what ever rock you habitat.

You forgot to mention that on my third day on this forum that you called me a black ass and accused me of lying. I never wrote to you before that.Then you kept up your harassment, and first I asked you to meet me like a man and I would show you who is lying, it was not a threat. Only after your repeated harassment did I theaten you.

So you started all of this and you have kept it going.

Clean32
29-12-2007, 02:34
You forgot to mention that on my third day on this forum that you called me a black ass and accused me of lying. I never wrote to you before that.Then you kept up your harassment, and first I asked you to meet me like a man and I would show you how is lying, it was not a threat. Only after your repeated harassment did I theaten you.

So you started all of this and you have kept it going.

well i was correct and you wee lying, LOL you posted this info yourself LOL, Mate your not smart enough to lie so why do it??

dick
29-12-2007, 03:05
well i was correct and you wee lying, LOL you posted this info yourself LOL, Mate your not smart enough to lie so why do it??

Your sick.

dick
29-12-2007, 03:41

Who gave you the right to decide who is lying and what should be posted or who can use this forum. If expat.ru wanted you to make those decisions they would have made you a mod. So you take that upon yourself and start a crusade to save young girls and everyone here from what? Are you saying you know better than Administration of expat.ru what should go on here in this forum? Gee I hope they give you a metal! Your a hero or some kind of sicko vigilante. I would pick the latter.

And about you, I would say, YOUR JUST NOT SMART ENOUGH PERIOD.

Clean32
29-12-2007, 05:14
See there you go again, I donít decide who can post what; in fact I donít care about it at all.

What I do care about is You dick, you posted so many lies about me. you even tried to post my Name LOL but you got that wrong LOL threatened me with violence and with FSB etc, told lies about me and my family, all on line, followed me around all over the place like a sick obsession.
But then anyone can read your posts as well, I told you before the more you post! Well you didnít listen did you, now you are getting tangled in your Owen web of deceit and lies.

Who gave me the right?? You did Dick, you gave it to me, so stop complaining, its your bed you made it now go to sleep little boy LOL

Oh and have another red

Who gave you the right to decide who is lying and what should be posted or who can use this forum. If expat.ru wanted you to make those decisions they would have made you a mod. So you take that upon yourself and start a crusade to save young girls and everyone here from what? Are you saying you know better than Administration of expat.ru what should go on here in this forum? Gee I hope they give you a metal! Your a hero or some kind of sicko vigilante. I would pick the latter.

And about you, I would say, YOUR JUST NOT SMART ENOUGH PERIOD.

dick
29-12-2007, 05:36
See there you go again, I donít decide who can post what; in fact I donít care about it at all.

What I do care about is You dick, you posted so many lies about me. you even tried to post my Name LOL but you got that wrong LOL threatened me with violence and with FSB etc, told lies about me and my family, all on line, followed me around all over the place like a sick obsession.
But then anyone can read your posts as well, I told you before the more you post! Well you didnít listen did you, now you are getting tangled in your Owen web of deceit and lies.

Who gave me the right?? You did Dick, you gave it to me, so stop complaining, its your bed you made it now go to sleep little boy LOL

Oh and have another red

Clean 32
29-12-2007, 12:16

DICK anyway with my new account you can do the same with otheras an always stay green....... any way..... you know me and you know that i can not be beetter than u....... my psy bels dos my job, but u can do it by urself.