PDA

View Full Version : Redskull

MickeyTong
26-12-2007, 15:02
In the Political Forum because it concerns the micro-politics of this website.
Redskull :vomit: - an individual? Or a group of anonymous, toxic personalities who piss their venom onto this website? Contributing nothing positive, nor even introducing itself, this malevolent entity appeared from nowhere spitting poison, contempt and derision on everyone. It is like a prolapsed haemorrhoid, a boil on the arse, a repulsive symptom of disease, a cyst full of septic pus.
Usually I feel calm equanimity in the face of odious excrement-in-human-form, but I have worked a long stretch of 12-hour shifts on a challenging psychiatric ward and my tolerance threshold has reached its limit. Redskull - I want to punch your f**king face in.
For decent, normal people reading this post.....sorry for the offensive language, but it makes me feel better

dick
26-12-2007, 18:31
Redskull :vomit: - an individual? Or a group of anonymous, toxic personalities who piss their venom onto this website? Contributing nothing positive, nor even introducing itself, this malevolent entity appeared from nowhere spitting poison, contempt and derision on everyone. It is like a prolapsed haemorrhoid, a boil on the arse, a repulsive symptom of disease, a cyst full of septic pus.
Usually I feel calm equanimity in the face of odious excrement-in-human-form, but I have worked a long stretch of 12-hour shifts on a challenging psychiatric ward and my tolerance threshold has reached its limit. Redskull - I want to punch your f**king face in.
For decent, normal people reading this post.....sorry for the offensive language, but it makes me feel better

Great a guy with little or no patience working in a psychiatric ward. Why don't you use you superior intellect to show him the error of his ways?

MickeyTong
26-12-2007, 20:37
Great a guy with little or no patience working in a psychiatric ward. Why don't you use you superior intellect to show him the error of his ways?
Because I'm not on duty and I can't be bothered

Albertina
26-12-2007, 21:02
Beware, if not ingnored, they will lower the standards of this site's discussions to the ones of redcat dot fu :grind::clown:

dick
26-12-2007, 21:07
Beware, if not ingnored, they will lower the standards of this site's discussions to the ones of redcat dot fu :grind::clown:

It can't get any lower than it is now.

Bels
26-12-2007, 21:40
Which forum, this one or the other one :) The messers will disappear eventually, if that's what the genuine members of expat.ru want.

dick
27-12-2007, 00:28
Which forum, this one or the other one :) The messers will disappear eventually, if that's what the genuine members of expat.ru want.

What do you mean "genuine members" ? Everybody logged on is a member. Oh you must mean the ones who are always PMing each other and conspiring against other members to try and control thought on this site.

The members of this site can do nothing but har**** and insult other members. Some like to do this as a group.

There is but one all powerful, all knowing, God here. It is his world to do as only he sees fit. You are nothing Bels. In fact you have your head so far up Clean32's ass that it's hard to tell where he stops and you begin. So when and if the god of this site finds you or anybody else useless he will striketh down and with the mighty push of one button delete you from this world that you call yours.

TGP
27-12-2007, 00:38
What do you mean "genuine members" ? Everybody logged on is a member. Oh you must mean the ones who are always PMing each other and conspiring against other members to try and control thought on this site.

The members of this site can do nothing but har**** and insult other members. Some like to do this as a group.

There is but one all powerful, all knowing, God here. It is his world to do as only he sees fit. You are nothing Bels. In fact you have your head so far up Clean32's ass that it's hard to tell where he stops and you begin. So when and if the god of this site finds you or anybody else useless he will striketh down and with the mighty push of one button delete you from this world that you call yours.

Ah, Dick, don't exaggerate it.

Anyway, I will stay here :D

dick
27-12-2007, 00:55
Ah, Dick, don't exaggerate it.

Anyway, I will stay here :D

Sorry it's true! all in all we're just another brick in the wall. Pink Floyd

I hope you do stay! You are one of the only people here with objective thought.

Mvlzac
27-12-2007, 03:34

You made my year....
Keep it cool man!
:wavey: