PDA

View Full Version : Valentine

vikas_ajwani
12-02-2004, 21:53
Any idea if there is any Valentine party in some affordable resurants, all hotels are offereing but costly.........plus they offer for couples , but then how will singles find their valentine ?

anyaross
12-02-2004, 22:24
hello!- i also have no idea and as well single
so i propose may be lets make a company for singles to meet
we can make a party for example- we need to find where may be someone can offer a place?
it can be a cafe where we just make a meeting for everyone interested? ah?
so lets make like
14.02 at 18.00
"we" all meet in some nice place ( cafe ) SO ONE SHOULD PROPOSE THE NAME AND WE TAKE THIS ONE
and make our own programme!- i can think about the programme- no problem!
but LETS MAKE A LIST who will come for sure ok?

CaliforniaAngel
12-02-2004, 22:31
Well, if you all want to show up at Tinkoff Friday then you can find a date for Saturday. It seems there are a lot of single people going to be there. (I am not one of the single ones) :)

anyaross
12-02-2004, 22:42
rather nice and interesting place "Grabli" really not expencive ( the hall with self service) it is on Alekseevskaya metro station - cross the street , pass a shop ( direction from the centre) and then there a turn to the left and this corner there is this place!
i think it must be Bochkova street.

anyaross
13-02-2004, 10:01
so ok i have other plans too for valentines- just though to help pleople to meet :-)- you are so brave in internet but i met people who are really shy in real life
so if you want to support this idea ( 14.02 at 18.00 in Grabli) please post you'll come so we see if at least 4 people will come - we make this- if not- good luck for everyone...