PDA

View Full Version : Will a simple work invitation mess with my current visa?

finnandcork
02-11-2013, 23:11
I was just hired by a Moscow company, skype interview, passport copy, ssn, the whole shebang, we fly out of JFK on the 17th .....the company says "not to worry", its a simple work invite...but, I am worried. I am worried Ill get ready to board and my homestay visa will be annulled, cancelled out etc....does anyone have knowledge, Im afraid if I dont send back the work visa app Ill be dismissed, i.e, not given the job. Of course, I can find nothing regarding this anywhere on the internet:ak:

Hans.KK
05-11-2013, 12:42
...but, I am worried. I am worried Ill get ready to board and my homestay visa will be annulled, cancelled out etc....does anyone have knowledge, Im afraid if I dont send back the work visa app Ill be dismissed, i.e, not given the job. Of course, I can find nothing regarding this anywhere on the internet:ak:What is your time line in this?
Your are in Russia now?
Your got you private visa so far?

The thing you got advised to do in other tread's was:
Get your private visa, go to Russia on that one, when in Russia you go out of Russia and apply for the work visa, wait until is is ready and return to Russia (may be with a cancel private visa).
If any thing goes wrong and you loose your work in Russia, then go out again and apply for a new private visa.
The concern could only be where to go when you go out of Russia to apply for visa, you may have to go home to your native country, but it should be possibly to find out about this in advance.

finnandcork
07-11-2013, 00:01
Everone swears that Liga Consult can process all visas in Riga or Vilnius.

Hans.KK
07-11-2013, 11:20
Everone swears that Liga Consult can process all visas in Riga or Vilnius.No, many tells that you should contact Liga and have a talk about which option's you have, Liga had help many on this forum, not all.
If you read back in this forum you will find that Liga had not been able to help all, and a case or two where they had been doing wrong is there too.