PDA

View Full Version : And so... Merry Xmas to all Catholics!

24-12-2007, 21:03
From all my staff, especially the 4 guys - including their lovely boss, I :) - who use the "Guest" account here, we wish you a very merry Christmas! My wish is that all of you who sincerely want to live here, will overcome all administrative problems to succeed :)

SalTheReturn
24-12-2007, 21:25
From all my staff, especially the 4 guys - including their lovely boss, I :) - who use the "Guest" account here, we wish you a very merry Christmas! My wish is that all of you who sincerely want to live here, will overcome all administrative problems to succeed :)

and you can take your sarcastic wishes and stick them right in there

and i had to report your post because log-in is personal and should not be used by other people even if explicitly authorized

MickeyTong
24-12-2007, 21:27
I'm not Catholic......but thanks for your good wishes, and may the 5 of you also have a good time :drink:

Dashanew
24-12-2007, 21:35
and you can take your sarcastic wishes and stick them right in there

and i had to report your post because log-in is personal and should not be used by other people even if explicitly authorized

You seem having serious psyko problems :rolleyes:

Surfsup37
24-12-2007, 23:51
Guest, We usually disagreed, but I respect your views. Thanks for the wish. :-)

S Rozhdestvom and S Novym Godom!

TGP
25-12-2007, 02:17
Check it out and you'll get the spirit

YouTube- Straight No Chaser - 12 Days (original from 1998)

VladSkywolf
25-12-2007, 17:59
Спасибо большое Guest (and all staff members), not only for your good wishes, but also for your much appreciated efforts at providing timely, helpful, and informative posts to all expats who are navigating the ofttimes confusing administrative waters! :)

P.S.
Not catholic, but all in all that's irrelevant. :)

matlockk
26-12-2007, 10:55
I think the term catholic is used as in a lot of central and eastern European countries you were either Orthodox or catholic. Anyway, thanks for the wishes, though i'm ex Protestant now aetheist!