PDA

View Full Version : What you Guys Don't Know About Potty

Jas
22-10-2013, 00:17
I got to be very very careful cos no way shud there be any personal info given out.
What I can tell u though is that Potty came into the life of her husband like a angel that was bringing hope and light to him. She is truly a good person and she entered to a situation that was full of sadness.
I read something (I will never reveal what exactly) that just shook me to the core it was so sad.
Potty and her husband truly deserve happiness. May Allah or God or whatever u want to call it bless them, may armies of angels defend them, let their love get recorded for all eternity in letters of light. They came from despair into light and all of this proves one thing for all of us u can say- that tears will always be removed and that true love will shine in the end.
If only u had any idea what a terrible mistake ure making in casting stones at this person......
It's like a village mob, but u got the whole story rong, the innocent party is not who ure thinking one bit.

TolkoRaz
22-10-2013, 00:22
Jas, how very touching, but what happened to you and your direction that nobody should take sides? :confused:

Jack17
22-10-2013, 00:24
Jas. :nono:

You're just throwing fuel on the fire. Best to delete this post and move on. The mods (I think) are not going to tolerate peoples' personal married lives being a topic of discussion.

Before this goes any further, why don't you just quietly request they delete this post and thread.

Jas
22-10-2013, 00:26
Jas, how very touching, but what happened to you and your direction that nobody should take sides? :confused:

I'm not against Natlee, Tolki in any way, but I know some of the truly harrowing background to this and Potty is someone that u wud really respect when u know that......

TolkoRaz
22-10-2013, 00:28
I am sure that as natlee lost her husband, there is also harroiwng background in her case, but it should not be discussed or debated here!

I do not see the point of the Thread apart from to cause more pain and unpleasantness to all concerned. :coffee:

Jas
22-10-2013, 00:29
Jas. :nono:

You're just throwing fuel on the fire. Best to delete this post and move on. The mods (I think) are not going to tolerate peoples' personal married lives being a topic of discussion.

Before this goes any further, why don't you just quietly request they delete this post and thread.

The deletions shud be against this insane and misguided witch hunt against Potty, telling she's a cyber stalker, people what didn't like her telling she shud get banned, and good and kind people like Sana perhaps thinking that Potty is not on the right side.
Potty got subject to terrible attacks- based on what, a assumption. But like all mobs, they got it totally rong.
It's like the movie "Red Riding Hood" and whole village is going mad and out to shame the girl cos they think she's the wolf. Only guess what... she isnt.

Jas
22-10-2013, 00:39
I am sure that as natlee lost her husband, there is also harroiwng background in her case, but it should not be discussed or debated here!

I do not see the point of the Thread apart from to cause more pain and unpleasantness to all concerned. :coffee:

Then we destroy both threads at the same time- this one and the Natlee thread also. That's the deal.
Mods take down that Natlee thread, I take down this one.
We got two choices:
1) Stop the attacks on Potty telling she's a cyber stalker
2) Correct the balance for fairness by keeping this thread open

The Natlee thread got 1300 hits and ure asking me not to balance that when the rep of a truly good person is getting wrecked?
U dunno the background- I do, and attacking and insulting to Potty is just insane.
Knowing what I do now, and the truth about it, it wud be shameful for me not to want to do this thread cos what I read just made me want to cry.

TolkoRaz
22-10-2013, 00:40
Jas, There is no Witch Hunt against Potty! I fear that you have been reading too many Fairy Tales / Skazki or watching too many YouTube Disney films!

TolkoRaz
22-10-2013, 00:44
Then we destroy both threads at the same time- this one and the Natlee thread also. That's the deal.
Mods take down that Natlee thread, I take down this one.
We got two choices:
1) Stop the attacks on Potty telling she's a cyber stalker
2) Correct the balance for fairness by keeping this thread open

The Natlee thread got 1300 hits and ure asking me not to balance that when the rep of a truly good person is getting wrecked?
U dunno the background- I do, and attacking and insulting to Potty is just insane.
Knowing what I do now, and the truth about it, it wud be shameful for me not to want to do this thread cos what I read just made me want to cry.

Jas, the other Thread contains both criticism and support for both ladies.

Despite it being entitled 'natlee', it seems a fairly balanced thread.

May be others think differently, but that is my interpretation having swiftly skimmed most of the posts :book:

Jas
22-10-2013, 00:45
Jas, There is no Witch Hunt against Potty! I fear that you have been reading too many Fairy Tales / Skazki or watching too many YouTube Disney films!

Mmm, there was a lot of bad stuff against her on the Natlee thread that I got no intention of telling again. I'm doing the right thing here, u got to believe that, Tolki.

Jack17
22-10-2013, 00:46
Jas, you know I love you; please ask a mod to delete this thread. Please, please trust your online surrogate father on this one. Neither you nor Potty want this thread on here. Get rid of it - - NOW!

Jas
22-10-2013, 00:52
Jas, you know I love you; please ask a mod to delete this thread. Please, please trust your online surrogate father on this one. Neither you nor Potty want this thread on here. Get rid of it - - NOW!

No way, not until we get the Natlee thread deleted. No deals.
I'm going to take a shower, read "Atlas Shrugged" and then do some Swedish Level 1 grammar stuff what I got to do for this language class I am studying at.
That will take me to dawn when I will sleep. In the meantime, I am totally calm, I am not going to back down in any way thanks, I know I'm defending a innocent person what is good and done nothing rong also, and I got no plans to negotiate also on what I want here.
It's like that.

TolkoRaz
22-10-2013, 00:55
Jas, This thread is very close to Trolling.

Your intent may be good, but casting Potty as an 'Angel' infers that natlee is evil and not worthy of Angelic status etc!

Potty may be an Angel, but I am quite sure from what I have witnessed of natlee on this site, she is not evil!

Jas
22-10-2013, 01:00
Jas, This thread is very close to Trolling.

Your intent may be good, but casting Potty as an 'Angel' infers that natlee is evil and not worthy of Angelic status etc!

Potty may be an Angel, but I am quite sure from what I have witnessed of natlee on this site, she is not evil!

Tolki, I got nothing at all against Natlee, and I never told bad in any way against her also, why wud I?
She's not part of the issue, its not black or white in any case, its a human story and those are always very complicated.
However, while no one is judging Natlee (rightly), Potty is getting insulted to and shamed.

TolkoRaz
22-10-2013, 01:03
OK, lets agree to disagree - My forehead is now hurting from hitting the wall tooooooooooo hard, toooooooooooooo many times! ;)

:10241:

Jas
22-10-2013, 01:05
OK, lets agree to disagree - My forehead is now hurting from hitting the wall tooooooooooo hard, toooooooooooooo many times! ;)

:10241:

Well I just feel totally calm and ok. I'm always very cool in a crisis, no problem for me, even if the roof falls in on me, I wud be ok and not panic and stuff.

Jack17
22-10-2013, 01:17
That's wonderful to hear. But it doesn't change the fact this thread is a mistake.

You know Jas, my oldest daughter is exactly your age - 29. Fortunately for her, she takes my advice.

Sorry dear; but I told you so.
Sincerely,
Your Jack

Russian Lad
22-10-2013, 02:24
It is time you realize, Jack, that your surrogate cyberdaughter is a VERY spoiled and naughty kid.:) It is partly your fault, you were buying her chocolates instead of spanking when she really deserved it, and look what happened.:)

ezik
22-10-2013, 09:24
I don't see this thread helping either Natlee or Potty.

Not helping Natlee: continuing a discussion she didn't want to have here in the first place.
Not helping Potty: again "hear-say" being posted, with the strong impression that she is the source of this "hear-say" (again).

Jas
22-10-2013, 09:44
I don't see this thread helping either Natlee or Potty.

Not helping Natlee: continuing a discussion she didn't want to have here in the first place.
Not helping Potty: again "hear-say" being posted, with the strong impression that she is the source of this "hear-say" (again).

Natlee is a great person. Potty is also. But the attacks on Potty are not only out of control, their also very rong actually.

Jas
22-10-2013, 09:47
That's wonderful to hear. But it doesn't change the fact this thread is a mistake.

You know Jas, my oldest daughter is exactly your age - 29. Fortunately for her, she takes my advice.

Sorry dear; but I told you so.
Sincerely,
Your Jack

If I wasn't sure I was right and stuff, no way wud I be involved in any way. But I know what's right and what's rong and I am trying to stop bad stuff getting done against someone. I think u wud also encourage ure daughters to stand up against injustice somehow, to think for themselfes, not to just join the village mob, and to have proper principles.
U shud be proud of me.

Judge
22-10-2013, 10:26
I don't see the point of having two threads open,like others said,it is trolling and flaming the situation. Thread closed.