PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks Limitchik has gone off his head?

Midas
11-02-2004, 11:37
...with his Nokia 6310i? Which is still on sale, I believe... Is it still?

Sadie
11-02-2004, 11:47
Midas, you lil bastard! You just envy my man has such a cool cell phone!! Judging from the scale of the advertising campaign, my guess is that he's got a batch of Nokias 6310i, he is simply trying to get $17 500 for me and there is nothing to be ashamed of here! Have you thought of buying Nokia 6310i for yourself of late by the way?

Alethea
11-02-2004, 11:50
Originally posted by Midas
...with his Nokia 6310i? Which is still on sale, I believe... Is it still?

You will find an answer on the thread Am I a true voyeur?

Midas
11-02-2004, 11:58
Originally posted by Sadie
Midas, you lil bastard! You just envy my man has such a cool cell phone!! Judging from the scale of the advertising campaign, my guess is that he's got a batch of Nokias 6310i, he is simply trying to get $17 500 for me and there is nothing to be ashamed of here! Have you thought of buying Nokia 6310i for yourself of late by the way?

Sorry, I had no idea it your man :shame:
Yep I thought he's got a smuggling business for a while, but I had no one to prove it. :)

Why 17,500 may I ask?

I'm pretty happy with my brand new 6600 :smokin:

AND I'M NOT LITTLE!!!! :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Limitchik
11-02-2004, 12:11
God, I can't think of ANYTHING witty to say when I see that avatar of Sadulienulka. I just go horny all-over, start drooling, and stare at my monitor. Sadkins, help me.

Crazy ? Who dost refer to the Emperor as insane ? Mon Dieu ! I, Napoleon, have never been so, so, je ne sais quoi, insulted. Treason ! Off with your head !

P.S. I voted No.

Sadie
11-02-2004, 12:20
Originally posted by Limitchik
God, I can't think of ANYTHING witty to say when I see that avatar of Sadulienulka. I just go horny all-over, start drooling, and stare at my monitor. Sadkins, help me.

Limitulenocheck, sorry to say, I don't feel the same looking at yours, baby, but we will work on ur image :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Help you how, pardon me? :rolleyes:
How is the sale going btw?

kniga
11-02-2004, 12:29
Limitschicks,

Oooops, did I spell that wrong?

Midas
11-02-2004, 13:22
Votre Majesté, Monsieur Limitchik!

Je prie pour votre pardon aimable :)

Is that good enough???

Fa-Q!
11-02-2004, 13:45
Gees, Limitchik and Sadie! If ****in' online was possible, think we'd all see a hell of a show!

Sadie
11-02-2004, 13:53
Great news, you, old mouse, f**' on line IS possible! Periodically distract from expats and go visit special websites :D
As for us, we decided to get married first, we want to keep our relationship clean :p Btw, consider yourself invited, the weddin' s gonna be held in Rasputin as soon as Limit sells this damn phone to pay the bill;)

Fa-Q!
11-02-2004, 14:00
Rasputin?! I'm there! In fact, might even buy that damn phone, just to speed things up...(except I got a video camera to pay for first)...Guess I don't need to take a date to that wedding. Anyone else I know on the guest list?

Colombian
11-02-2004, 14:10
Sadie... that avatar... my oh my... seeeeeeexxxxyyyyyyyyy....

Sadie
11-02-2004, 14:12
Limitulya!!!!!!!!
believe it or not, but I sold you cell phone! Fa-Q is buying!! Make sure to ask for a good price so that it could cover the expenses for our wedding!! It might be your last chance to get good money finally! Do not miss it, baby.

Fa-Q! Darlin'! You can take whomever you want! You gonna be our special guest there! Okay, pardon, have to run try my wedding dress :) :) Thank you, Fa-Qie!!!

bad manners
11-02-2004, 14:20
So, Sadie, is that you in the pic now?

Sadie
11-02-2004, 14:27
nope, it's me in the 3D pic;)

Midas
11-02-2004, 14:29
oogh...........oh my..........................

DJ Biscuit
11-02-2004, 14:41
Limitchik, gone mad?

The phone campaign was possibly the brightest bit of PR and self publicity since Rybkin took himself on a zapoi to Kiev, if no one knew him before they sure do now.

I hesitate from saying that: Limitchik is on everyone's lips! ;) :p

Midas
11-02-2004, 14:47
dj...tsss... dat wasa joke ;)

Fa-Q!
11-02-2004, 14:48
Someone ask him about the phone's features so we can see how much time he really has on his hands.

DJ Biscuit
11-02-2004, 14:50
Originally posted by Midas
dj...tsss... dat wasa joke ;)

Duh! You don't say! That's the idea.

bad manners
11-02-2004, 15:04
Originally posted by Sadie
nope, it's me in the 3D pic;)

Now I am confused. Which picture is you?

Limitchik
11-02-2004, 16:08
First off, hands off my woman, 3-D or otherwise. You're Limitchik wannabes (Limalikes), all of you ! It's been days since I first wrote how much Sadulinenkanouchka's avatar made me all horny, and you all are just starting to bang the drum today ? Please !

Second, Fa-Q, I understand you're to be the best man at our wedding. You should note that members of the groom's party will be wearing g-strings, bowing to demands from the management of Rasputin. Sorry, I had to cut costs, and an occasional strip from wedding party members was part of the bargain. I'm told you keep 50% of all tips received.

Sadchikinka, I sold the phone. There's no evidence left to convict me on any crime. The proceeds might not go terribly far past the cover charge at Rasputin, but with the deal I've worked out, an occasional strip tease by wedding party members should bring the cost down substantially.

Kniga, I was waiting. I was there. All ready for a lunch with 'the book'. I nervously bit my nails in eager anticipation of the meal my companion would soon partake of. Alas, I was brutally stood-up and abandonend with only the company of some Boscoe-Brit dude oddly similar in appearance to Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Should not you treat me for such an unauspicious beginning ?

Fa-Q!
11-02-2004, 16:12
I don't need a g-string. I'll go naked. We'll just have an extra coat rack.

Limitchik
11-02-2004, 16:21
You couldn't hang a hankie on that thing !

DJ Biscuit
11-02-2004, 16:25
Limitchik,

Fa-Q is going to be the best man at your wedding? By how much, couple of centimetres?

Limitchik
11-02-2004, 16:40
Certainly no more than 18

DJ Biscuit
11-02-2004, 16:51
To be the best that would mean the usual size plus 18cm. I'm giving up any future thoughts of sexual relations if that's the competition. :D

Limitchik
11-02-2004, 16:53
And you wondered why Sadie's marrying a chubby guy in a cap puking all over himself !

DJ Biscuit
11-02-2004, 17:02
So size does matter. That's what the Russians mean when they say a good man must be a large man! ;)

And I thought she loved you for your humour, passport or telephone. ;)

kniga
11-02-2004, 19:15
Limitchik,

"Kniga, I was waiting. I was there. All ready for a lunch with 'the book'. I nervously bit my nails in eager anticipation of the meal my companion would soon partake of. Alas, I was brutally stood-up and abandonend with only the company of some Boscoe-Brit dude oddly similar in appearance to Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Should not you treat me for such an unauspicious beginning ?"

Yeah, and a cheap shot it was on your part to have the purchaser of your cell phone call me with only 20 minites notification of the "invitation" to lunch. I suppose now you will claim that your lunch debt is now cancelled. And what gall! I should now buy your lunch? For such blatant affrontery, I now declare your lunch debt a dinner debt!

Moscow Wolf
12-02-2004, 04:04
Well I met the MAN in question last Friday and I thought he was a level headed sane kind of a Guy.

I didn't bother to ask him why he had a pencil up each nostril and a wet towel on his head though!

natalia_apple
12-02-2004, 04:19
Why?

Moscow Wolf
12-02-2004, 04:37
Because I'm a very polite Wolfie (sometimes).

Psst, whispering down here, they might not invite me again!