PDA

View Full Version : The Directory Works!

th&vk
21-12-2007, 12:39
Yesterday I had a lesson with a student who found me through the Directory. She is willing to come to my location, which is the only kind of new student I'm accepting right now.

I highly recommend that other teachers sign up and that we continue to explore ways to make the list as inclusive, professionall, and easy to use for our students as possible. I'm more than willing to help (that's to you Bels, our volunteer leader on this project, and Ezik, our helpful moderator).

I'm posting this here, as a new thread, as I didn't want to clutter the Directory thread itself with messages. I think it's great that as much as possible it remains nothing but teacher listings.

th

Bels
27-12-2007, 17:36
Yesterday I had a lesson with a student who found me through the Directory. She is willing to come to my location, which is the only kind of new student I'm accepting right now.

I highly recommend that other teachers sign up and that we continue to explore ways to make the list as inclusive, professionall, and easy to use for our students as possible. I'm more than willing to help (that's to you Bels, our volunteer leader on this project, and Ezik, our helpful moderator).

I'm posting this here, as a new thread, as I didn't want to clutter the Directory thread itself with messages. I think it's great that as much as possible it remains nothing but teacher listings.

th

Thanks Th&vk, and your assistance is more than welcome as I would enjoy it being a group venture. A new one will come out next January for 2008. Hopefully it will be a sticky as it would then stay on top and attract more teachers for that reason.

We still need more who teach children, as unfortunately I am still refusing many either due to area or because I refuse to visit homes even in my area.

TD
27-12-2007, 17:40
the directory thread has been made sticky at the top of the forum :-)

Bels
27-12-2007, 17:54
the directory thread has been made sticky at the top of the forum :-)

Thank TD, much appreciated :) Now I hope many more teachers start putting their entries in ready for the updated one next year.