PDA

View Full Version : delete post

orbiting
11-10-2013, 01:40
it would be nice if there was in actuality a button to delete a post.
i am one of those people who cannot deal with a truck load of text scattered every where with flashing colors and fonts of different colors and size etc.
when coming into a forum such as this i just take the first area that looks good to make a post and leave as quickly as possible.

but then going back over the available posting area`s there is some where else that the post could be posted and going back to delete the original is a pain.

i am sure we have surpassed the age where there are people who do not know how to work with forums unless it is a 80 year old so the practice page is of no interest. and we all have basic logic. add - delete.
Thank you

Benedikt
11-10-2013, 02:18
i am sure we have surpassed the age where there are people who do not know how to work with forums unless it is a 80 year old so the practice page is of no interest. and we all have basic logic. add - delete.
Thank you[/QUOTE]

and maybe also increase the -edit- time. happens frequently i post something, dig around in different posts and see some info that might needing editing MY post...