PDA

View Full Version : Expatriates' adjustment research

KatiaGu
09-10-2013, 14:36
Hello!

My name is Katia and I'm here ...to help you!
I'm graduating from a French business school and writing my thesis on topic: "Key factors of expatriates' adjustment in Russia".

I would be very glad to get your opinions about how we can make your life better and adaptation process smoother.

Please, follow the link, it will take you maximum 5 minutes and will bring good karma that's for sure :)

surveymonkey.com/s/exp-adjustment

I would also appreciate personal interviews to get deeper understanding of the problem.

Many thanks in advance!
Katia.

annasophia
09-10-2013, 15:02
Your link doesn't work.

moscowcat
09-10-2013, 15:08
Dear Katya,

As I am working with expats for a long time, from my point of view the following actions are very helpful 1. To appoint somebody local in the company, who will help expat to settle in Russia, to whom expats can call any time, if they have problems while living in Russia, including the possibility to use company staff as interpretors, if any problems happen. This person can be either from human resources or the collegue from the same department, where expat works. 2. To give expat Russian teacher and the basic lessons of Russian, necessary to survital.

Kitty

inorcist
09-10-2013, 15:28
The question about family status .... only options: sinlge, married, married with kids, divorced.

What to tick if you're in a relationship but not married?

FatAndy
09-10-2013, 16:36
Your link doesn't work.
Mark it, then Ctrl-C, then in new browser window Ctrl-V. Newbies are not allowed to post working links, if they do - links are parsed as a text only. After 5 posts the restriction goes away.

What to tick if you're in a relationship but not married?
Rusmeister would tick "Sin" ;)

inorcist
09-10-2013, 16:56
Rusmeister would tick "Sin" ;)
Would probably have done so, if the option existed :devil:

Benedikt
09-10-2013, 18:07
maybe there is a jinks somewhere....:devil: