PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for Justine

kalinkachan
09-10-2013, 00:04
Hi everybody!

Several months ago I have met a girl thanks to this website, because we were both looking for a place to stay.

Her name is Justine, I don't know her surname or I don''t remember it, we hanged out two or three times, but I really liked her and wanted to make friends.

The only think I know about her that might help is that she used to teach French for Carfax and that she had finished her studies in Paris. She was 25 and used to wear beautiful skirts. Blue eyes, black hair, smoker.

I got a text from her where she invited me to a goodbye party while I was in Italy, and when I got back to Moscow I found out that her number is not working anymore.

I don't have her e-mail, or anything, and I suppose she has moved to some less hostile part of the world.

If someone knows her, I trust myself to the rule of the six grades of separation.

Find me Justine!

Thanx,

Sydney

TolkoRaz
09-10-2013, 00:28
Sydney is a strange name for a female! :confused:

Jas
09-10-2013, 00:40
Sydney, go to Carfax and tell ure looking for her and just want them to forward her ure email address cos they might have her email in their records. For all u know, she cud still be in Moscow and just changed her sim card. Did u check FB under Justine, there will be dozens for sure- maybe u will find her. Do u know her home town? U cud easily put a ad in the local paper there, it wudn't cost much and who knows.
I hope it works out. Just dont give up....

Benedikt
09-10-2013, 06:35
[QUOTE=Jas;1226493]Sydney, go to Carfax and tell ure looking for her

they will not and can not by law, give out phone numbers, e mail addresses to any Tom,Dick and Harry who is asking for them. ( -MY- company for sure does not).

Jas
09-10-2013, 08:46
[QUOTE=Jas;1226493]Sydney, go to Carfax and tell ure looking for her

they will not and can not by law, give out phone numbers, e mail addresses to any Tom,Dick and Harry who is asking for them. ( -MY- company for sure does not).

I suggested she ask Carfax to forward a email. Did I ask for the email to get gave out? Why dont u wake u and actually read before moaning? Duh.

okiey
09-10-2013, 09:27
Sydney is a strange name for a female! :confused:

Sydney is a guys name:-)

Justine a gal

Russian Lad
09-10-2013, 09:34
Justine sounds like a cool name. Can be a man's name too?:)

Jas
09-10-2013, 09:39

Justine a gal

That's what u think.....

TolkoRaz
09-10-2013, 09:47

Justine a gal

I know, thanks, but the symbol under the Username is female! ;)

Jas
09-10-2013, 09:52
Best if she just goes to the clubs where Justine was likely to hang out.
Did Justine have a connection to Brazil? That's what I need to know...

okiey
09-10-2013, 10:43
That's what u think.....

?

okiey
09-10-2013, 10:44
Justine sounds like a cool name. Can be a man's name too?:)

Justin, as in Timberlake;-)

Benedikt
09-10-2013, 10:54
[quote=Benedikt;1226596][COLOR="Red"]

I suggested she ask Carfax to forward a email. Did I ask for the email to get gave out? Why dont u wake u and actually read before moaning? Duh.

no reliable and responsible company will do it. again i state from what i know from our HR people .

inorcist
09-10-2013, 11:08
no reliable and responsible company will do it. again i state from what i know from our HR people .

It happens quite often at my company that expats go back to their home country and some friend tries to contact them through us. We always 'pretend' not to know exactly if such a person has ever worked here but still collect the friend's details and pass them on to the former employee. We try to maintain confidentiality and still be helpful at the same time.

@Tolko: Isn't there an actress called Sydney Rome?

@kalinkachan: I know someone who works at Carfax, will pass on your message to them.

okiey
09-10-2013, 11:14
It happens quite often at my company that expats go back to their home country and some friend tries to contact them through us. We always 'pretend' not to know exactly if such a person has ever worked here but still collect the friend's details and pass them on to the former employee. We try to maintain confidentiality and still be helpful at the same time.

@Tolko: Isn't there an actress called Sydney Rome?

@kalinkachan: I know someone who works at Carfax, will pass on your message to them.

Sydne Rome, yes!

Jas
09-10-2013, 11:53

Exactly right.

Stephan C
09-10-2013, 19:29
Justine's nice name

Judge
09-10-2013, 19:47
Hi everybody!

Several months ago I have met a girl thanks to this website

If she was a member of this site, tell me her user name and I'll try and find her email...If I find it, I'll forward her your email and post this thread to her...