PDA

View Full Version : Do you women think?

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 17:22
do women think that a guy can just call you to have a bloody drink/a cinema/a walk and does not necessarily expect anything back and actually maybe he is not even interested at all?

how wide can your mind open?

you are more one track-minded than guys!!!:bird::bird::bird:

PS. but the funniest thing is the indirect way you influence man to behave as bas as possible!!! Honestly it is funny...hopefully you will always find an higher and higher number of man who will erase your phone number after having met you!!! I did it and it ****ing works!!! You all take care. Sal

Summertime
20-12-2007, 17:43
Maybe she is too young-not smart-unexperienced (choose:)) or maybe you offered her to go out using too sexy voice?:))):jester::jester::jester:

annasophia
20-12-2007, 17:47
Were you to somehow surreptitiously get my phone number, you should feel free to erase it at the first opportunity if not sooner.

Not to mention I don't answer the phone anyway. Cheers.

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 17:58
surreptitiously

what language is that? what means?

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 18:00
Maybe she is too young-not smart-unexperienced (choose:)) or maybe you offered her to go out using too sexy voice?:))):jester::jester::jester:

I do not want to blame her nor i want to blame me

i just want to understand what is the big deal about going out for a walk with a guy you met and exchanged phones

whatever some time and i am going to work it out

no longer i will call/sms a girl the day after i met her...she is got to wait, i do not pretend if she cares or not but the bitch has to wait.

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 18:04
then i do not if chicks are so thwat to think that it is so difficult for a guy not to call them

most of the times you actually end up not calling because you do not give a damn crap and would really rather read a book than going out with her

annasophia
20-12-2007, 18:10
most of the times you actually end up not calling because you do not give a damn crap and would really rather read a book than going out with her

No doubt the ladies feel the same way. Which is why you can't seem to get a hold of them.

sur·rep·ti·tious /ˌsɜrəpˈtɪʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sur-uhp-tish-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. obtained, done, made, etc., by stealth; secret or unauthorized; clandestine: a surreptitious glance.
2. acting in a stealthy way.
3. obtained by subreption; subreptitious.

From Dictionary.com. Try it some time.

Summertime
20-12-2007, 18:29
I do not want to blame her nor i want to blame me

i just want to understand what is the big deal about going out for a walk with a guy you met and exchanged phones

whatever some time and i am going to work it out

no longer i will call/sms a girl the day after i met her...she is got to wait, i do not pretend if she cares or not but the bitch has to wait.

As long as you are calling ladies as "bitches" you will be always alone, sweetie:)

raffaella
20-12-2007, 18:46
subdolo

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 19:15
As long as you are calling ladies as "bitches" you will be always alone, sweetie:)

was not alone last night in the bar:-))) would not be here complaining of someone if there was not actually someone.

hey it was meant in a friendly way, really. forget it, will not use it any longer.

russian girls anyway they were the princess of that, leaving you their number (HOW STUPID IS THAT???LOL) and then having you to wait ages for a meeting that then would inevitably end up in a pretty boring the deal...i mean what do you expect from a guy after 2 weeks? (HOW STUPID IS THAT???LOL)
that kinda sick you gotta take everything as quick as possible.

and now since the usual rant might be next to start, that thing i am reporting was also happening to the most good looking british guy i met in Moscow (are you reading it mate?!) who once told me "i stopped with that crap because i was feeling bored of having to wait 2 weeks for a cup of coffee". Useless to say I felt kinda relieved:fireworks:

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 19:16

bu what about if sometimes you feel so emptied by them that you cannot help but swearing?:o

Albertina
20-12-2007, 19:45
That's how some men make me feel. I then give them my phone number and never agree to meet :D:D:D

xSnoofovich
20-12-2007, 20:00
bu what about if sometimes you feel so emptied by them that you cannot help but swearing?:o

then it says something about you, and your view of the world.

Summertime
20-12-2007, 20:16

Just find another victim, darling:)
There are a lot of them here, in Moscow (even if i'm a girl....i can say it:))):devilish:

Summertime
20-12-2007, 20:21
"and now since the usual rant might be next to start, that thing i am reporting was also happening to the most good looking british guy i met in Moscow (are you reading it mate?!) who once told me "i stopped with that crap because i was feeling bored of having to wait 2 weeks for a cup of coffee". Useless to say I felt kinda relieved"

If they are REALLY "good looking british guys" then tell me the place where i can meet them with my girlfriends:)))))))
Ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahha:o

annasophia
20-12-2007, 20:25
Well said. I think "victim" is exactly the right word.

Sal darlin', you couldn't pay a pat of butter to melt on your corn on the cob. Frankly, your attitude towards women is reprehensible (look that one up too). As long as you keep trying to *score* you will keep finding yourself on the loserboard.

Women are people. Try to remember that in the future.

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 22:00
then it says something about you, and your view of the world.

what do you mean? i just express a feeling which is common in many men...to feel sick about some girls and getting a but nrevous about this

it is the same for women

believe me dude, chasing is one of the most tiring activities ever!!!

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 22:02
"and now since the usual rant might be next to start, that thing i am reporting was also happening to the most good looking british guy i met in Moscow (are you reading it mate?!) who once told me "i stopped with that crap because i was feeling bored of having to wait 2 weeks for a cup of coffee". Useless to say I felt kinda relieved"

If they are REALLY "good looking british guys" then tell me the place where i can meet them with my girlfriends:)))))))
Ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahha:o

sorry i have met just one of them and sounds like he left moscow

he was good looking because he did not look british much and he is behaviour was really friendly and the opposite of reserved (also when not drunk)

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 22:05
Well said. I think "victim" is exactly the right word.

Sal darlin', you couldn't pay a pat of butter to melt on your corn on the cob. Frankly, your attitude towards women is reprehensible (look that one up too). As long as you keep trying to *score* you will keep finding yourself on the loserboard.

Women are people. Try to remember that in the future.

Oh my god...what did i say and do?
I am a very gentle and polite guy, I just get angry sometimes but never insult people, nor women nor men

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 22:07
al darlin', you couldn't pay a pat of butter to melt on your corn on the cob

dont understand what you mean, but must be a personal attack from which, given that you talk about politeness, you should (i guess) refrain from

i wrote this thread to have some fun and to ask people what they think about a certain issues, if must end up in slandering, lets en it here

Bels
20-12-2007, 23:10
Were you to somehow surreptitiously get my phone number, you should feel free to erase it at the first opportunity if not sooner.

Not to mention I don't answer the phone anyway. Cheers.

Whatever: But your sentence doesn't make sense. Are you native ? Or are you just using uncommon and out-dated words from the dictionary.

You were the first to ring the question up, and I am now suspicious. Are you native?

Natkin
20-12-2007, 23:12
Sal, maybe for the first time in my life I agree with you. If a girl gave a man her phone number it means she was interested in seeing him again. Then what is the use of playing ignorance to his offer to go out?:duhhhh:

If a guy asks me for my phone number and I don`t want to see him anymore, I can refuse, or give him a fake one (if he doesn`t understand a word "No" both in English and in Russian):goblin:

But if I gave him my phone number it was definately for him to call and ask me out!!!:agree:

Bels
20-12-2007, 23:13
You're certainly not Brishnative. because that's dreadful language you use. Perhaps even the Americans can expose you, because you're certainly not British..

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 23:17
Sal, maybe for the first time in my life I agree with you. If a girl gave a man her phone number it means she was interested in seeing him again. Then what is the use of playing ignorance to his offer to go out?:duhhhh:

If a guy asks me for my phone number and I don`t want to see him anymore, I can refuse, or give him a fake one (if he doesn`t understand a word "No" both in English and in Russian):goblin:

But if I gave him my phone number it was definately for him to call and ask me out!!!:agree:

cool:respect:

so do you think that if a guy ask for your number he wants to date?

SalTheReturn
20-12-2007, 23:19
You're certainly not Brishnative. because that's dreadful language you use. Perhaps even the Americans can expose you, because you're certainly not British..

please bels this thread is about relations, get off from here or post something on thread

Clean32
20-12-2007, 23:31
Sal i think the Vas majority of Girls Can and do think, You on the othere hand????

Bels
20-12-2007, 23:42
please bels this thread is about relations, get off from here or post something on thread

So how do you explain the last sentence. Nye panemayo.

Ok, believe it or not I'm happily married, but that is classified as along term reationship. Do you understand that.

Also I've discovered if you don't try with women, the harder they try. If a man tries hard, they run away. How's that for psychology :)

I love it when women give me attention, and see the protective look on my wife's face. That's why I love her :)

Bels
20-12-2007, 23:45
I can only give you my experience. Women are smarter than men in learning languages in general. It's probably the same in all other subjects. Yet men have the top jobs in Russia, strange isn't it :)

SalTheReturn
21-12-2007, 01:41
So how do you explain the last sentence. Nye panemayo.

Ok, believe it or not I'm happily married, but that is classified as along term reationship. Do you understand that.

Also I've discovered if you don't try with women, the harder they try. If a man tries hard, they run away. How's that for psychology :)

I love it when women give me attention, and see the protective look on my wife's face. That's why I love her :)

how wise is that!!!

i have done it throughout 2003-2004 and got very very nice results

then something changed and i decided it was much nicer to start the work myself to get the things going rather than wait and it all went **** all

now i am a bit sick about this and, as already promised, there will be no more stressing from me

SalTheReturn
21-12-2007, 01:42
I can only give you my experience. Women are smarter than men in learning languages in general. It's probably the same in all other subjects. Yet men have the top jobs in Russia, strange isn't it :)

what this has to do with the thread?

you have been deported to admins

SalTheReturn
21-12-2007, 01:44

IS THERE A REASON WHY THESE MECHANISMS TAKE PLACE IN THE ALL OF OUR LIVES BOTH MEN AND WOMEN?

SORRY BUT I THINK WE ARE NOT KIDS ANYMORE, WHY PLAYING THOSE SORT OF GAMES?

dick
21-12-2007, 05:24
Sal girls just want to have fun!

WayneRoberts
21-12-2007, 11:58
Why do you believe that you can honestly just be friends with someone of the opposite sex? If you dont like them, chances are they like you. If you like them, chances are they dont like you. Its just the way it is. Yes there are exceptions, but they are few and far between. When its friendship between the sexes, its normally one person liking the other and the other not being into the other person but enjoying their company.

Sorry girls, before you come on here and tell me about your male friends, just know that 99.9% of the straight ones secretly want to have sex with you. Scounts honour. Unless you are a fugly, in which case you probably want to sleep with them

katyapetal
21-12-2007, 12:13
do women think that a guy can just call you to have a bloody drink/a cinema/a walk and does not necessarily expect anything back and actually maybe he is not even interested at all?

yes i do, officer!!
what else i'd be needed most of the men for??

Tatiana545
21-12-2007, 14:30

of course he does! unless he collects phone numbers... why else do you ask for phone numbers? by the way, sorry, i didn't get it: did that girl refuse to have a date? or did she refuse to be too close on the first date?..

Summertime
21-12-2007, 15:26
Originally Posted by SalTheReturn View Post
cool

It means that he is interested. That's all. But we all have different interests. For example, i have some men-friends JUST for talks, for going out sometimes, that's all.
It's normal I think.:verycool:

SalTheReturn
21-12-2007, 16:13
of course he does! unless he collects phone numbers... why else do you ask for phone numbers? by the way, sorry, i didn't get it: did that girl refuse to have a date? or did she refuse to be too close on the first date?..

maybe because of politeness? how pretentious is that really...

PS. do not you understand some guys go out with a girl and do not ven know why?

SalTheReturn
21-12-2007, 16:14
yes i do, officer!!
what else i'd be needed most of the men for??

english standards necessary to understand your sentence too low, please rephrase

britpat1
21-12-2007, 19:12
Thats news to me. I was under the impression that Russian ladies were quite 'comfortable' with men, esp those with a different passport. I am being cynical. Yes, but it is the truth and we all know it, so I just voiced it.

The girls I know do not give their phone numbers away unless they want a call. It is normally the man that calls first.

Sal - get the book and read it.

Kindly do not refer to ladies as bitches, not only is is rude but it also exposes your class.

SalTheReturn
21-12-2007, 19:25
Thats news to me. I was under the impression that Russian ladies were quite 'comfortable' with men, esp those with a different passport. I am being cynical. Yes, but it is the truth and we all know it, so I just voiced it.

The girls I know do not give their phone numbers away unless they want a call. It is normally the man that calls first.

Kindly do not refer to ladies as bitches, not only is is rude but it also exposes your class.

i already apologised, i was nervous

britpat1
21-12-2007, 19:35
Apology accepted. There is no need to be nervous. Men and women do play games, it's all in the chase. This is a sad fact of life, but we humans are complicated creatures and men are even more so. A man would say the same of a women.

Maybe she expected you to call, or just did not fancy you. Maybe she met someone else. It does not matter does it. Plenty more in the bars. :sunny:

I'm sure next time will be better. As long bas you treat a lady with respect.

britpat1
21-12-2007, 19:35
Apology accepted. There is no need to be nervous. Men and women do play games, it's all in the chase. This is a sad fact of life, but we humans are complicated creatures and men are even more so. Men would say the same of a women though.

Maybe she expected you to call, or just did not fancy you. Maybe she met someone else. It does not matter does it. Plenty more in the bars. :sunny:

As long bas you treat a lady with respect.

MickeyTong
21-12-2007, 20:09

We men are really quite simple to understand

Bels
21-12-2007, 21:00
IS THERE A REASON WHY THESE MECHANISMS TAKE PLACE IN THE ALL OF OUR LIVES BOTH MEN AND WOMEN?

SORRY BUT I THINK WE ARE NOT KIDS ANYMORE, WHY PLAYING THOSE SORT OF GAMES?

Perhaps if a person is happily married with children, that person isn't playing games.

Bels
21-12-2007, 21:05

Again you made some good issues, fellow Brit. Except for the bit I boldened, and yes you are being cynical. Are you married to a Russian? and do you mix with Russians? Probably not.

ezik
21-12-2007, 22:47
Date a guy if the women freak you out, Sal. :D :D :D :D :D

TGP
21-12-2007, 23:27
I am a woman, and I don't think. :D
I just follow my heart

Clean32
21-12-2007, 23:32
english standards necessary to understand your sentence too low, please rephrase

doint you mean your IQ is to low??

Bels
21-12-2007, 23:33
I am a woman, and I don't think. :D
I just follow my heart

So do I , and I'm a man.

Miracle77777
21-12-2007, 23:36
I am woman too....and I do think as It is comfort for me;)
Do you know that in our beautiful world there is a concept of Women's logic??
:cool::cool:
It has been created for confusing you, men.....
And as I can see from this forum - at some points we had accomplished our aim ^-*
Best wishes to all women here :wavey:

britpat1
21-12-2007, 23:55
Again you made some good issues, fellow Brit. Except for the bit I boldened, and yes you are being cynical. Are you married to a Russian? and do you mix with Russians? Probably not.

I do mix with Russian's, many of my mates mix with many m,any Russians in one night!:rasta:

I have no problems with them, I'm just truthful. I mix, thats how I know.

Albertina
22-12-2007, 00:02
I am a woman, I think :p

TGP
22-12-2007, 00:04
I am a woman, I think :p

Good for you... :gorgeous: (sigh)

Albertina
22-12-2007, 00:08
That was supposed to be subtle!!! :smokin:

TGP
22-12-2007, 00:27
It is :agree:

Miracle77777
22-12-2007, 00:33
PS. do not you understand some guys go out with a girl and do not ven know why?

:gorgeous: A real Man always knows what He wants!!! :gorgeous:
Think about it, my dear Sal ;)

dick
22-12-2007, 00:38
I think you two will be going out soon. Which one of you has to call the other first?

Miracle77777
23-12-2007, 00:02
I think you two will be going out soon. Which one of you has to call the other first?

Do you find me of that type of women who will call to guy first ???
;) ^-*
Especially to those guys, who need to call more than 4 times, before make a girl going smw?
^-*

dick
23-12-2007, 02:31
;) ^-*
Especially to those guys, who need to call more than 4 times, before make a girl going smw?
^-*

No I was talking about the two girls.

There was a little bit of, I go both ways.

Then the I like that too.

Then You understand?

Then Yes I do.

Sounded like they may meet soon.

You just beat me to the post, sorry I should quote to not let anyone get confused.

SalTheReturn
23-12-2007, 05:15
;) ^-*
^-*

very offensive, thanks

i do not call girls 4 times to ask them out, and if I do that, it is because a reason factually sussists

it really shocks me (nothing to do with you personally) how girls think that it is so difficult for a guy not to call them...

whatever you take care

SalTheReturn
23-12-2007, 05:17
;) ^-*
^-*

and the get ahead of this...lots of russian girls may not call you first, but just stop calling them after the first date and you will see how hot your phone gets

Natkin
23-12-2007, 16:34

Well, yes, if it happens at a social occasion, and we weren`t discussing business opportunities a minute before that.

SalTheReturn
23-12-2007, 18:10
Well, yes, if it happens at a social occasion, and we weren`t discussing business opportunities a minute before that.

but do you mean that "dating" is the aim why the guy calls you?
and does he call you because he is intended to date you several times?

if a guy calls you with the only aim of getting laid with you the same night, is this a date?

Miracle77777
23-12-2007, 20:28
No I was talking about the two girls.
There was a little bit of, I go both ways.
Then the I like that too.
Then You understand?
Then Yes I do.
Sounded like they may meet soon.

Aah...sorry, Dick....I was get confused because you didn't quote....:shame:
About two girls - it is normal girl's talking :D
All is ok ^-*
Have a nice evening!

Miracle77777
23-12-2007, 20:30
very offensive, thanks

i do not call girls 4 times to ask them out, and if I do that, it is because a reason factually sussists

it really shocks me (nothing to do with you personally) how girls think that it is so difficult for a guy not to call them...

whatever you take care

:eek:
Offensive??? Is it??
Didn't mean it...
Ok...Honestly...was a little bit ironic...:D
Anyway, take care too....

TGP
23-12-2007, 22:14
I usually lose a clue somewhere in the midde of such discussions :o Please could someone sum it up and tell me what you are talking about, and what I, in the end of the day, should do: to give my phone number to a man and then sit and wait for his call, or call him myself if I like him? :)

SalTheReturn
23-12-2007, 22:21
I usually lose a clue somewhere in the midde of such discussions :o Please could someone sum it up and tell me what you are talking about, and what I, in the end of the day, should do: to give my phone number to a man and then sit and wait for his call, or call him myself if I like him? :)

come on you have not given me any advice, how do you brave asking some?:eek:

i have started this thread 2 weeks ago and still fail to determinate the exact number of phone calls/sms should be forwarded to the cutie from Switzerland

anyway I gave up

PS. TGP you should do what most of your fellow nationals do, for example I know I am a normal guy and not a model so I know I may have to struggle a bit to arrange a date, thats normal...
with this I do not want to make it a question of physical beauty (which is also quite of a relative concept) but mean you gotta go the way the majority of russian girls would go in your same situation
what it your situation, I of course dunno
poka
Sal, your online tutor

TGP
23-12-2007, 22:27
Thanks, Sal!

Problem is I am not like the majority of Russians girls. :queen:
:D

Natkin
25-12-2007, 11:49
but do you mean that "dating" is the aim why the guy calls you?
and does he call you because he is intended to date you several times?

if a guy calls you with the only aim of getting laid with you the same night, is this a date?

Why do you guys think that only YOU have a right to be interested in one-night-stay? We girls may have the same intention!:p

If I gave a guy my phone number, I was interested in knowing him better. Or to have a wonderful night together, and forget about him the next morning.
Yes, we the girls can do that, too!!!:applause:

SalTheReturn
25-12-2007, 11:56
Why do you guys think that only YOU have a right to be interested in one-night-stay? We girls may have the same intention!:p

If I gave a guy my phone number, I was interested in knowing him better. Or to have a wonderful night together, and forget about him the next morning.

do not you feel like bitches then whilst the man feel like a playboy?:ninja:

kidding...

take care

Sal

PS. what does "to date" in english means? I do not mean "to have a (single) date" I mean "to date someone"...

Miracle77777
26-12-2007, 11:59

:eek::eek:
:confused:
Hmmm....Surely we have rights on "one-night-stand"...even more then males^-*
...but should we do this???!!
If guy is interesting for me, I will give to him phone number,.. provide - we will meet again for know each other better... But if in our next meeting I'll decide, that he is not what I am looking for - "one-night-stand" - will be not a good idea...he will get what he wanted, and you will feel really BAD!!!
Regards...

natalia_apple
06-01-2008, 14:35

how wide can your mind open?

you are more one track-minded than guys!!!:bird::bird::bird:

PS. but the funniest thing is the indirect way you influence man to behave as bas as possible!!! Honestly it is funny...hopefully you will always find an higher and higher number of man who will erase your phone number after having met you!!! I did it and it ****ing works!!! You all take care. Sal

I guess a girl has to get to know you a little better before giving you back what you expect

there is also an opinion that sex after the first meeting ruins any possibility of even further friendship, to say nothing of something more

and has it ever occurred to you that in the 21st century there exists friendship between men and women without any sexual expectations from either side?

SalTheReturn
06-01-2008, 15:30
I guess a girl has to get to know you a little better before giving you back what you expect

there is also an opinion that sex after the first meeting ruins any possibility of even further friendship, to say nothing of something more

and has it ever occurred to you that in the 21st century there exists friendship between men and women without any sexual expectations from either side?

Natalia, for me friendship is an holy feeling and must be deep and complete

sex in friendship improve the man-women relation and does not compromise it all, actually it enforces all

people think I am dumb, but "friendship with benefits" it is one of the worthiest thing i have ever had the pleasure of experience

a man-man friendship could never be so deep as a man-woman friendship

take care

Sal

Pyotr
06-01-2008, 21:27
...a man-man friendship could never be so deep as a man-woman friendship

Tell that to Alexander the Great!

Pyotr
06-01-2008, 21:36
:gorgeous: A real Man always knows what He wants!!! :gorgeous:

... Although on occasions, he is disappointed by what he thought he wanted, and finds something interesting where he never thought to look before.

A real Man will be aware of the nature of his fantasies, but always open to unexpected possibilities. Perhaps a real Man is one with a receptive imagination.

Miracle77777
06-01-2008, 22:37
... Although on occasions, he is disappointed by what he thought he wanted, and finds something interesting where he never thought to look before.

A real Man will be aware of the nature of his fantasies, but always open to unexpected possibilities. Perhaps a real Man is one with a receptive imagination.

:lovepot: Accept your definition of Real Man :agree:
how did you find it out? by experience? ^-*

SalTheReturn
06-01-2008, 22:50

I love the style of this guy and the way he writes, funny, sharp, cultured. Hat off.
Keep visiting us and if I will ever get rich I want to hire you as my own life coach.
Take care
Sal

Miracle77777
06-01-2008, 22:59
I love the style of this guy and the way he writes, funny, sharp, cultured. Hat off.
Keep visiting us and if I will ever get rich I want to hire you as my own life coach.
Take care
Sal

:agree: You right my dear little Sal....
And you could start to learn from Pyotr right now...it will be even for free :)

Pyotr
06-01-2008, 23:36
:lovepot: Accept your definition of Real Man :agree:
how did you find it out? by experience? ^-*

Well, I didn't read it in a fortune-cookie! ;)

Pyotr
06-01-2008, 23:57
Take care
Sal

Thanks for your wishes and generous compliments, Sal, but if I ever became your life coach, I'm afraid that the first lesson would be three very sharp kicks in your behind!

After the dust (and blood and linen) had settled, I'm sure we would be able to converse as gentlemen and find a common argument.

Cheers! ;)