PDA

View Full Version : russian passport is she playing a game??

2BinDXB
07-10-2013, 10:29
I have a (best) friend from an Arab country who is very keen on a "other"passport.

Now there is a Russian girl here saying she will make him a passport. However I dont trust her at all!
She has a flat in Russia of which she now say she put it in his name and after 1 year he will have his passport.
He is not living in Russia, she is not living in Russia and the are not married.

I think she is playing a game with him.
She wanted him to sign a paper that he is the father of her child ( 2 years old) which has no father as it came from a sperm donation bank.
I think all she want is his money ( very rich family).

Is she saying the thruth? Will he have a passport in 1 year without marry her and live in Russia???

Anybody how can explain how things work? As what I found myself you need to be maiired 3 years, apply temp visa, live there apply permanent visa, then it takes 3 years.

thanks!!!!

okiey
07-10-2013, 11:12
Absolutley

2BinDXB
07-10-2013, 11:18
sorry, you mean she can get this visa in 1 year?
Or she is playing game?

bydand
07-10-2013, 11:24
You understand correctly, but they would not have to be married. Though he would definitely have to live in Russia at least half the time, and go through the temporary, then permanent residency procedure, then apply for citizenship.

Hans.KK
07-10-2013, 11:30
Is she saying the thruth?May be, but most likely not.

Will he have a passport in 1 year without marry her and live in Russia???May be, but most likely not.

Anybody how can explain how things work? As what I found myself you need to be maiired 3 years, apply temp visa, live there apply permanent visa, then it takes 3 years.Marrige is one way, there is others, but next step is TRP and then PRP and then you can apply for citizenship (passport). You need to apply, and fullfit the requirement's for all these TRP, PRP, citizenship.
And 3 years looks to be very optimistic, I used 4 years just to reach PRP.
But if this girl know somebody that can fix a passport in alternative ways, then she may be right that she can do that, the passport can even be a, form the passport controls point of view, real passport.

2BinDXB
07-10-2013, 11:33
So also owning property will not entitle a person to a Russian Passport?

Hans.KK
07-10-2013, 11:42
So also owning property will not entitle a person to a Russian Passport?No, and you can not get a visa on that too.

okiey
07-10-2013, 12:35
If anything he will end up with half her flat if he plays his cards right :-)

Why would any foreigner want a Russian passport -- to visit Belarus without a visa?:)

MashaSashina
07-10-2013, 13:00
Am I the only one who noted that the guy is proposed to become a father to get the passport?..
Does he really need it so badly?

2BinDXB
07-10-2013, 13:15
His country in war since 3 years, he cant renew has own passport and is blocked by almost the whole world.

He thinks puting his name as being the child his father will be no problem, however I think this was her only plan.

okiey
07-10-2013, 13:18
I have an 11 year old daughter. She is Russian and I am officially recorded as her father on all docs, it does not entitle me to citizenship, despite the fact I have lived here for more than 11 years.

Rock
07-10-2013, 13:27
I would be wary of this. You need something from her, and she is also thinking of whats in it for her. If the guy is so rich, he should investigate looking at other countries (maybe Saint Kitts and Nevis?). To get a passport/citizenship, he would need to marry the girl and live here for about 6 to 8 years.

2BinDXB
07-10-2013, 13:31

sis
07-10-2013, 16:45
I have a (best) friend from an Arab country who is very keen on a "other"passport!!!!
So why dont you marry him and get him an Irish passport??

If he really has so much money he can get a passport from St Kitts and Nevis (I think, one of those banana republics) you have to "invest" $20000. The island I am talking about offers visa free travel to the UK (cant exactly remember which one it is - see google for further info)

Jas
07-10-2013, 16:45
His country in war since 3 years, he cant renew has own passport and is blocked by almost the whole world.

He thinks puting his name as being the child his father will be no problem, however I think this was her only plan.

If he's Syrian he can go to Sweden and get residence easily as Swedish migration are allowing Syrians to stay there cos of the war.

Jas
07-10-2013, 16:48
So also owning property will not entitle a person to a Russian Passport?

Forget a Russian passport cos its not going to happen.
What about a boat to Australia? Although u might drown on the way, of course.....

Jas
07-10-2013, 16:50
Will he have a passport in 1 year without marry her and live in Russia???

Lol:nono:

andymackem
07-10-2013, 18:56
If he's Syrian he can go to Sweden and get residence easily as Swedish migration are allowing Syrians to stay there cos of the war.

Yeah, if his country is a war zone he should be able to organize refugee status somewhere legally. From there he can start making the necessary arrangements about citizenship, while having a secure place to live and no danger of being ripped off by some woman. That would be the avenue I'd explore first (not necessarily in Sweden, but I can think of worse places to go ...)

Jas
07-10-2013, 19:16
Yeah, if his country is a war zone he should be able to organize refugee status somewhere legally. From there he can start making the necessary arrangements about citizenship, while having a secure place to live and no danger of being ripped off by some woman. That would be the avenue I'd explore first (not necessarily in Sweden, but I can think of worse places to go ...)

Sweden is allowing all Syrian refugees to stay, no questions asked. Annoying cos people of me sect in Pakistan *desperately* need help, but are not getting in despite all the persecution what they are suffering.

Syed.Ahmed
07-10-2013, 22:19
What I have heard that you can get the nationality or passport if you. Purchase property in Russia. This girl looks like a scam! Tell your friend robe careful.

Syed.Ahmed
07-10-2013, 22:21
Hi Jans!

What do you mean by me sect in Pakistan? Please explain!

TolkoRaz
07-10-2013, 22:36
It sounds to me that somebody is going to loose a lot of money and will be massively disappointed! :book:

'Caveat Emptor' comes to mind! :10310:

Jas
07-10-2013, 23:14
Hi Jans!

What do you mean by me sect in Pakistan? Please explain!

Hi.
What do u want me to explain? I am totally proud of me background thanks and u can tell whatever u want cos I heard it like a zillion times before. I'm British and I dont even consider meself Pakistani anyhow, thanks.