PDA

View Full Version : Flatmates needed!

Veronika314
06-10-2013, 13:46
We have two rooms to rent, which must be rented together (there is only one entrance to the rooms from the corridor and a doorframe without door between the rooms) in a three bedroomed flat (my girlfriend and I occupy the other room). The flat is a ten-minute walk from metro station Novoslobodskaya, and also only two minutes from the Garden Ring, with Mayakovskaya, Dostoyevskaya, Tsvetnoi Bulvar and Pushkinskaya all within a twenty-minute walk. The flat is a little old, but with a fairy spacious kitchen and a seperate WC and bathroom. The rooms for rent have all necessary furniture. Given the nature of the rooms, we're not looking for two individuals to take them, but rather either a (young[ish]!) couple or an individual. The rooms are very comfortable when divided into a bedroom/study arrangement. We have WiFi and a washing machine. There are three 24 hour supermarkets very close to the flat, and also the building is next to a peaceful park perfect for jogging or calm reflection. The location is fantastic,very central with great transport links.
The existing flatmates are myself (Patrick, 26) and my girlfriend (Nika, 23). I am a master's student at the Higher School of Economics and Nika is a journalist. We are a multilingual flat and both Nika and I speak fluent English and Russian. We are clean but also not the types to nag if the kitchen is occasionally left a little messy after a rushed breakfast.

Potential flatmates should be (relatively) young and have no animals or, God forbid, children. As expressed above, whoever takes the rooms cannot divide them into two seperate bedrooms only couples or individuals please.

The price is 30,000 roubles a month for both rooms (very good rate for such a central location) with a 28,000 rouble deposit which can be paid over a two month period.

The room is available from October 1st.
Address: 2-й щемиловский переулок, дом 6, квартира 6 (Vtoroi Shchemilovsky Pereulok, Building 6, flat number 6)
Patrick: +7 925 851 60 25
Nika: +7 919 993 62 42